Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You know you are an AFC when......

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Loving this thread!!! Keep it going.

.....When you ask a girl out through a friend

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not THAT bad looking of a guy.

damn.... because the major of your city and still can't laid

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
When you wear sunglasses when it's not that bright out so you can check out girls without them noticing.
Hey now, that's not AFC, that's just a cover-up to LQQK at some buenos knockers without getting the "how-dare-you-look-at-my-boobs-even-though-im-wearing-six-square-inches-of-shirt" glare.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some additions:

You talk on the phone for more than 5 minutes (only calls to grandma are excepted from this rule)

You think of going out with girls in terms of "official" dates (do you need a notary public, too?)

You'll pay $150 for a dinner

You'll keep dating a girl even though everywhere you go with her she just "happens" to "know" all the guys.

You work at hardee's

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
When you buy flowers...

When you write a love letter...
I buy girls flowers sometimes and I am not an AFC. They love it, at work all day in the office, bored a delivery guy walks in with 12 roses and a bear. First of all she gets to show off in front of all her work friends second it make her think about you for the rest of the day. More likely than not you will get a call that nigh asking if you want to go out.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
When a girl picks up the phone to talk to you while she is having sex
Dude must be doing SOMETHING right if the girl would rather talk to him than focus on getting fvcked. Now, if a girl answered the phone while I was inside her... come on, she can't wait two minutes? :whistle:

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why is right for u!

NickBe said:
I buy girls flowers sometimes and I am not an AFC. They love it, at work all day in the office, bored a delivery guy walks in with 12 roses and a bear. First of all she gets to show off in front of all her work friends second it make her think about you for the rest of the day. More likely than not you will get a call that nigh asking if you want to go out.

Its right in your part but when your an AFC..u expect to buy a girlz attention with gifts....u do it because u like her and because u want to...an AFC does it because he feels he needs to and expects something back in which most of times always comes out as fake and girls read him easily

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is funny

Serialized3 said:
Hey now, that's not AFC, that's just a cover-up to LQQK at some buenos knockers without getting the "how-dare-you-look-at-my-boobs-even-though-im-wearing-six-square-inches-of-shirt" glare.

Lmaos...right on man...this is some funny sh!t...

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U know ur an Afc...u supossevely start going out with the girl u love...and then as a bad joke
stops talking to u for six months and then calls u to tell u that when u used to kiss and hug u werent going out u were just friends and nothing else... puts a song that u hate and in the background u here a guy moan

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone should get that mayor dude one of those mock trophies that says "World's Greatest Chump".

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
Dude must be doing SOMETHING right if the girl would rather talk to him than focus on getting fvcked. Now, if a girl answered the phone while I was inside her... come on, she can't wait two minutes? :whistle:

that guy on the phone was me.. and I can assure you, she picked up the phone simply because she didn't give a **** about my feelings and wanted me to hear the sound (at the time she thought) I would never her.. her having an orgasm

and as hurt as I was........I'd be lying if I said my **** wasn't hard

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lildevil said:
Its right in your part but when your an AFC..u expect to buy a girlz attention with gifts....u do it because u like her and because u want to...an AFC does it because he feels he needs to and expects something back in which most of times always comes out as fake and girls read him easily

yes, flowers aren't evil.. it's why most guys buy flowers that is bad.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...I was just remembering buying one girl flowers for her birthday (not even remotely my gf, wasn't even fuking her). Although she seems to have loved it, still calls me up and reminds me of the time I did that...she even asked me to buy them for her again the next birthday (fortunately I found sosuave and denied her request).

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you are an AFC (true story) when your oneitis agrees to go out with you on your 18th birthday but some guy she has been wanting to **** for a while calls her upa nd she stand you up :(..... and you forgive her.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uve grown in this forum huh!!

backbreaker said:
You know you are an AFC (true story) when your oneitis agrees to go out with you on your 18th birthday but some guy she has been wanting to **** for a while calls her upa nd she stand you up :(..... and you forgive her.
I see ur going to 4,000 tiger....Might as well remember the AFC years....and how they used to push AFCs around back in the chump days...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you suck up to your friend because you're trying to get into his sister's pants. And when you do favors/are nice to her to get into her pants.

Ugh watching my friend do afc stuff to another friend just to get into his sister's pants...is i dont know, creepy? My friend jokes about getting into his sister's pants all the time but i know he's serious about it...freaking me out...he's trying to get the friend's and sister's validation altogether.

Back to the main topic:

When you do favors for her hoping you will be well rewarded down the line

When you help a girl carry her bag and believe you're one step closer to her wet panties

When you're on the phone with her hours on end when you havent even kissed her yet

When you're boring and have nothing going on in your life except the fantasy that you'll meet the 'one' eventually without even playing the field

When your friend f*cks the girl who you've been AFC all this time with.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you're an AFC when

You're her groupie.

What is a groupie?

It's when there's a hot girl who's followed by five guys. And those five guys don't have a chance in hell with that girl. They just follow her like her henchman. They all think they're going to get in her pants, but they'll never get there. It's that hot girl at the cafeteria, and there are four or five guys who follow her. You know those guys want her, but you know they don't have a chance. It's that hot girl at the club sitting with four guys. All four guys are trying to talk to her. But you know that she's not sleeping with them.

Meanwhile the jerk, who doesn't follow her like the other guys, comes and sets her straight.

Yes. I used to be a henchman. I used to be her groupie.

Reaction score
...when your best friend f'cks the girl you've been gaming.

...your shoulder is wet from listening to chicks talking about their jerk bfs.

...you believe that getting rich will get you laid.

...you go to buildabear and actually make a stupid bear to give to her.

...you always laugh and smile at her JOKES.

...follow her around the shop like a dog.

...when you sing or write poems for her, even though you haven't f'ckd.

lol These aren't from personal experiance... but I Know AFC who actually done these like go to the buildabear store...sit next to 4 year olds and make a teddybear.. then paying 50 bucks.