Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you know what sucks?

Reaction score
i have to go to this police academy training thing which I was court ordered to and what they teach you is sh*t to make you quit breaking the law and the guys who run it are complete a-holes. Worse of all, to keep our focus on them, they bring in 3 fine ass girls to "help" but the truth is that they're there to distract us with their beauty and sluttly looks. Problem with these girls is that we can't look at them, give em eye contact or attempt to flirt with them because it could mean being dismissed from the academy and put in jail.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the heck is this? That is the strangest thing I've ever heard. Are you a convicted rapist or something?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ffs

Dimebag_Darrell: what do you look like? I would LOVE to know that:rolleyes:

Otherwise... STOP BRAKING THE LAW MOTHER F*CKER! ... Being this "hard-ass" isnt "kewl"!

And if u are not allowed to flirt etc with those girls, then dont, do what u need to do, and get OUT of that place, and hopefull u'll learn ur lesson and NOT BREAK THE LAW:mad: *sigh*

Laterz...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
i have to go to this police academy training thing which I was court ordered to and what they teach you is sh*t to make you quit breaking the law and the guys who run it are complete a-holes.
You're a criminal and you expect these guys to be nice to you:rolleyes:

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think he's just some fool who wants to act hard.

posts pretty regularly here for a hardened criminal on drugs.

just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the keyboard jockeys.