Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you know what gets to me more than anything?

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
So a guy who keeps himself in moderate shape and makes a whopping 70k a year is worthy of a supermodel? 70k a year is not money and a 3 day a week gym session does not sound like a man who is going to have much of a physique either.

That is run of the mill average, which lands a run of the mill average plump western woman with entitlement issues.

Be better than average.
Cost of living in different parts of the U.S. are radically different. In a place like New York or parts of California $70k wouldn't be much. In a place like Maryland $70k would be good. In a places like Tennessee $70k would be great.

So really the $70k in the original post could be a lot depending on where the guy lives who is making it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good point.

when I had my old company I was on payroll for 85k a year in little rock and I lived like a ****ing king. eat out every night, able to put back savings, had a 600 dollar a month car note and didn't blink.

85k a month here (del mar, CA) is right above avg. your housing and gas and **** like that adds up to be a big differenc ein what you are going to do

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
So a guy who keeps himself in moderate shape and makes a whopping 70k a year is worthy of a supermodel? 70k a year is not money and a 3 day a week gym session does not sound like a man who is going to have much of a physique either.

That is run of the mill average, which lands a run of the mill average plump western woman with entitlement issues.

Be better than average.
What an utter load of crap. When did he ever say that he thought that he should be worthy of a supermodel? A guy that makes 70K a year and works out 3 times a week is far from "average". You don't know what you are talking about.

The median income for a man in the US was around $45K last year. So, a guy making $70K a year, as income and living alone is well above the average. Unless he is living in NYC or parts of California that is a very decent wage.

And how many guys do you know work out 3 times a week? I think probably 5% of the population maybe. 60% of the population is overweight, so a guy who works out 3 times a week, hitting the gym for an hour each time can have a pretty decent physique. Not body builder physique, but women don't like thos over stuffed body builder idiots anyway.

A 35 year old man making $70K a year living on his own in a decent place with a car is very desirable in most American cities. He can have a regular stream of of 20 something 7s and occassional 8s coming over to his place for a fvck.

Stop putting ideas into guys' heads that they need to be millionaire male models to score with girls. Because that is a load of crap.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
What an utter load of crap. When did he ever say that he thought that he should be worthy of a supermodel? A guy that makes 70K a year and works out 3 times a week is far from "average". You don't know what you are talking about.

The median income for a man in the US was around $45K last year. So, a guy making $70K a year, as income and living alone is well above the average. Unless he is living in NYC or parts of California that is a very decent wage.

And how many guys do you know work out 3 times a week? I think probably 5% of the population maybe. 60% of the population is overweight, so a guy who works out 3 times a week, hitting the gym for an hour each time can have a pretty decent physique. Not body builder physique, but women don't like thos over stuffed body builder idiots anyway.

A 35 year old man making $70K a year living on his own in a decent place with a car is very desirable in most American cities. He can have a regular stream of of 20 something 7s and occassional 8s coming over to his place for a fvck.

Stop putting ideas into guys' heads that they need to be millionaire male models to score with girls. Because that is a load of crap.
:up: Exactly.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be that guy. I succumbed to the social pressure that the women I was truly attracted to were out of my league. I settled and married a woman that didn't make me happen all because of crap social pressures. Eventually I grew up in a sense and chucked that part of my life. I got good with women and now that's no longer true at all. It's funny when coworkers or old friends say "yeah, right" and roll their eyes when they see me look at a woman and go talk to her. The look on their face when she melts and I get her contact info is priceless.

My point here is that it's really easy to see the matrix, complain how everyone goes along with it, etc. That's good to see things for how screwed up they are, but only if you take action. Sitting back and doing nothing but complaining won't solve anything. Take action! Do something to better your station in life!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
Everyone would like to believe that you don't have to be the total package as a man to land the total package, and they are right- you don't have to be great looking and have lots of money to GET a top tier woman.

You can talk your way into her pants, sure, but if you want to KEEP that grade A piece of ass you should be aware that the greater the disparity between your actual value and her actual value in the mating game, the greater the chances of you witnessing firsthand the hypergamous nature of women.

In other words, "game" only goes so far.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
If you think thats infuriating you should see how badly most military men allow their women to treat them.

They may be trained killers but unfortunately uncle Sam doesn't train the AFC out of them.

They're on their own in that regard.

Sad.
Jesu Cristo you can say that again. When I was in high school I delivered pizza's. There was a large base nearby with houses of many officers. I was completely shocked that EVERY SINGLE WIFE of some military guy that ranked high enough to have a nice house on base had the ugliest, fattest, most disgusting wives.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Sigh*

So money, looks and notoriety/fame are not important when it comes to landing the hotties? Its all about game? Mystery Method type ****?

Keep telling yourself that fellas. Game is a facade used to create the social status money, looks and notoriety/fame would normally give you. Money alone is not status, its only one FACET of it. If you cant accept that fact, then continue to be shocked when the average chump earning 70k a year working hard to keep the spare tyre at bay only ever normally lands the average fat american women.

70k a year is not money. The lifestyle it buys you is not that big a leap from a 40k a year job. Its not the money, its the lifestyle the money provides. 200k a year is starting to get somewhere. When you can fund international holidays in 5 star hotels THEN you are making the kind of money that elevates status. Having the 4x2 instead of the 3x2 means very little.

PS: Fuzzx, you are a gringo in that ghetto. Fvck man, if you think you are getting top grade arse because you have "game" you are insane. You have a job, you dont beat the **** out of her and you treat her well. That is high status in any third world country. Keep your feet on the ground mate. Its like shooting fish in a barrel. There is no way you would be pulling 9's and 10's at your age if you had a job flipping burgers back in a first world country

Reaction score
Money is a double edged sword.

You attract higher quality women. (looks)

However, you also attract women that have no sexual attraction towards you, but desire to squeeze you dry. (Hos)

If you have money... split the check for dates and get the p*ssy within the 3rd date. That will screen out the hos.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
One of my good friends was a paratrooper, he jumped from planes with a gun, but the guy is utterly dominated by his fat wife for no other reason than he abdicated all authority to her because he thinks that's just how life and women are.
Thank god that is not what happens here on this site!

It's good that one of the main things we talk about here is how not all women are the same, and it is important to first better oneself, before seeking a relationship with another!

:crazy:

Men do want to be loved by women, and I think it's important for men to realize that there are women out there who are capable of loving and being loved. It is important that you fix your own issues first and foremost, and then do not settle for a woman who has not worked out her own issues and takes them out on you. And vice versa for any woman reading this.

Most military men have huge issues, just something I have noticed. Maybe that is why they pick miserable women. Read Pook's mirror post, for some theory on that.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people have huge issues...just something I have noticed.

Being away from home for extended periods of time does not help. Neglected wives will always turn either fat and b!tchy, or unfaithful.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Most people have huge issues...just something I have noticed.
Haha, this is true!

With all the red flags both genders are waving, it is a wonder anyone has any sex at all! Dr. iqqi says, pick your battles. Some flags are redder than other ones, and some are merely pink and soon to be extinct. :p

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
70k a year is not money. The lifestyle it buys you is not that big a leap from a 40k a year job.
I've made 40k and I've made 70k and I dsagree, there is a huge difference in lifestyle between making 40k a year and 70k. It is true that a person making 70k won't be living in any mansions but they will have a lot more options than someone earning 40k. Of course, what kind of lifestyle you can lead will depend largely on where you live, cost of living can vary widely in places.

The person in the original post is not average, he is above average, and as such should be able to get an above average woman. He is not far above average, but he is above average, and as such is a good catch. He has no reason to feel bad about himself or consider himself low value.

Of course we don't know what he looks like (just that he works out) or what his personality is like. I think it is also a mistake to consider whether or not a female is a quality woman based solely on her looks or what her body fat percentage is. A quality woman should be attractive (although she need not be an HB8 or 9), but she must have the appropriate personality.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo said:
I don't know what it is about former military guys, but they're like universally whipped.
I guess we need to finally meet up one day and have a beer :) I served with a good number of guys would fit your hypothesis. But there's also a lot of guys who don't.

It's been awhile since I served so my recollections may be outdated. Whether you're an newbie Ensign (aka 2nd Lt?) or a E1 I think it boiled down to this.

- You're right out of HS or college bringing that juvenile AFC mindset with you in the service. Almost like getting married to early.

- When you join you give up the one most important thing a DJ realizes, that you need to put yourself, career and other things first. But in the service, Uncle Sam comes first. Sure a few guys do their own thing on the side, but for 99% they succumb to taking orders and with the primary DJ motivator killed off, they replace it with the quest for women. I think str8up's post was getting at this.

- Peer pressure. When I was in, peer pressure was pretty high regarding gettin' laid. If you weren't getting laid, something was wrong with you. I think the military peer pressure to be with a woman was like 5x worse than HS.

- Longer absences alter the value a women in a AFC's mindset. In other words, try being deployed for 3-6 months (in my case) and you never see any women. You can argue spinning plates, being more indifferent to women, etc. Good luck. When you pull into any port, goal # 1 is getting wasted, goal # 2 is gettin' laid (for some guys it was the other way around). Funny aside: On one return, the girl I was seeing (and who was probably seeing 3 other guys!) picked me up and then picked up off sale as I still wasn't old enough. Note to self, slightly older women are good for at least one thing :). Anyways, my mind was so set on getting drunk and laid I drove up to the security point with a open beer in my hand. Nice renta-cop lady wrote me a ticket, made me pour out the beer and within 4hrs, mission #1 and #2 accomplished. Three days later our Dept Head called me after being notified of the ticket from my Chief. He commenced to chow me for drinking and driving, asked me who bought the alcohol. Then smiled, told me to pay the ticket and that skipper would never see it. If you ask me, even he (O4 with over 10yrs experience) still had the same mindset. Plus she was so f'ing hot, I think he was patting me on the back for being able to pull that.

- Women almost get the frame by default. Let's say you're spinning two plates (two different ports). But you only see them once every 6months to a year. That's a lot of idle time on their hands and tons of other guys coming through. Pretty soon, you're not priority number one and right there, the "we chase what runs away from us" kicks in and they own the frame. It's pretty pathetic coming back thinking they would wait (which you learn later in life was the real problem) only to have them pity fvck you and then dump you for the next sailor, grunt or gomer who just happened to by there 3wks ago when she couldn't wait anymore. Try asking someone with HS level relationship skills to just accept it and move on (military or not). Guess what, they cave, negotiate and accept the frame of the women who now realizes her true value.

- The women have more options. In this enviroment they are being hit one as much or more than a hottie in college. They know their value. A guy who can score one is far more likely to go AFC and accept her frame because he perceives her value to better than his. It's like things flip.

- Maybe taking orders has something to do with it, but I think it's more the items above.

Imagine being in HS for another 4yrs and everyone acted the same. Now add in the fact, you really can't control your personal destiny for those same 4yrs. How many guys would really discover the value of dating multiple women - probably like 1 in 50 max. I think the military is like that but a bit worse because they view women and their time more scarce.

For every Sgt or Lt or Chief or airman you see with a wife who b!tches and wines and lets herself go, ask yourself this. How many pathetically bored doctors, accountants, engineers, technicians, web developers, machinists, salesmen, etc are stuck in the same dam situation - AND THEY ARE F'ING HOME 365 days a year. Now, who's more pathetic?

A different twist on this. One of my favorite recollections of my entire time serving was from a day pulling in after being deployed 4months with no outside contact. Here's a Master Chief's wife waiting on the peer with the two kids. This guy was DJ all the way. She had never strayed, never left him, never neglected herself - she was about as good a wife as you're ever gonna find. Try applying that stress to any (non-military) marriage you think is successful - good luck. She had done that exact same thing 26 friggin' times over almost 30years!!!! BTW - That is very, very rare.

Why is youth wasted on the young.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:

Agreed

Out here in the midwest if you single and make 40K a year you doing really good. Shiit If I made 70K I would live like a King. One of my buddies is a Nurse and makes 45-50K and it's his first year doing it. He is doing very well

zekko said:
I've made 40k and I've made 70k and I dsagree, there is a huge difference in lifestyle between making 40k a year and 70k. It is true that a person making 70k won't be living in any mansions but they will have a lot more options than someone earning 40k. Of course, what kind of lifestyle you can lead will depend largely on where you live, cost of living can vary widely in places.

The person in the original post is not average, he is above average, and as such should be able to get an above average woman. He is not far above average, but he is above average, and as such is a good catch. He has no reason to feel bad about himself or consider himself low value.

Of course we don't know what he looks like (just that he works out) or what his personality is like. I think it is also a mistake to consider whether or not a female is a quality woman based solely on her looks or what her body fat percentage is. A quality woman should be attractive (although she need not be an HB8 or 9), but she must have the appropriate personality.
This is still the problem that a lot of guys don't get in this community.

Zekko I gotta rep you!!

Just because she is a "10" in looks doesn't make her a quality chick.
I was watching this show last night called "Real chance of love" (don't asks It was late:whistle: ) there was a gorgeous woman by the name of "Spanish fly" however she had nothing for personality, zero, zilich, hence she got eliminated.

Quality=longevity

and that's beyond looks

peace

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Luthor Rex said:
In a place like Maryland $70k would be good.
LOL wut??

F'real?

Damn, I should have my pick of the fat Baltimore chicks who are 6s and act like 9s. Lucky me!

I guess the question is why we train both men AND women to look at objective criteria. Why is it for a man to see a woman as "worthy" she has to be this and this and that, and for a woman to see a man as "worthy" he has to be this and this and that??

So if you're not breaking 6 figures, at least an "8" on the looks scale, etc, etc...you're not "worthy"? **** off! LOL

What right does any woman have to measure MY "worthiness"? B!tches bleed just like me...and once a month at that!

This is what's wrong with the "game"...it's become a power-struggle, with both sides, male and female, in a perpetual state of tit-for-tat. The man seeks to prove himself worthy to the woman, then when she accepts him, he begins to test HER. Then when she "measures up", it's her turn to test again.

We're left alternating between struggling for validation and trying to validate others. It breeds insecurity...we fear the woman going from the judged to the judge. It creates the love-hate relationships we see in modern society. It creates "BPD"...learning social devices to try to fool the opposite sex only to manipulate them to your favor after you win theirs.

Argh...and people wonder why I'm single at age 30. ****, what incentive do I have to put myself into that adversarial situation?

If you're going to spend time trying to prove something, at LEAST make it something cool. Proving that you deserve some woman to domesticate you and make you boring isn't cool. Go climb a mountain. Start a business. Build a house. Write a novel.

ENJOY life. If a woman thinks you're "not boyfriend material", consider yourself lucky.

You could have ten-million dollars, be a stud in bed, and be Time Magazine's Man of the Year...still she'd find somewhere you wouldn't measure up and would play this game with you.

Find someone you enjoy spending time with, who enjoys spending time with you. Don't ever worry about "measuring up" to someone's imaginary fabricated standards, and you'll never have a problem.

Rambling again, I know. I wish I had time to formulate my thoughts and write all those flowery posts. But honestly...the days of "winning a woman's favor" are over...they ended when women decided they didn't want to be the "immaculate feminine angels" they used to play and decided they wanted to be "equals".

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Asian Lover said:
Money is a double edged sword.

You attract higher quality women. (looks)

However, you also attract women that have no sexual attraction towards you, but desire to squeeze you dry. (Hos)

If you have money... split the check for dates and get the p*ssy within the 3rd date. That will screen out the hos.
I have been following some of your posts, and this is a perfect example of where you are with regards to understanding game. Getting there with an understanding of the how, but not the why. There is no magic formula or tactic you can use. Its a crock of ****, all of it, in an attempt to create the impression of status.

That is all "game" is. An elevation of status through emotional manipulation and displays of dominance. Thats it.

Women are not attracted to the physical money. They are not bull****ting you in an attempt to get to your money. Your money makes you attractive, just like your looks or natural dominance would. Its part of the package and the attraction is genuine.

As for the comments that looks have no bearing on the quality of the woman? Sorry, it does. Primary attraction is based on looks alone. The thought that you would "develop" an attraction based on her personality and quality has to be the most homosexual things sprouted on this board in ages.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The money is a factor in dating because of the experiences it allows you to enjoy. If a woman likes to travel or enjoys the more expensive things in life, more money will obviously attract her to your situation. Even if she's not "high-maintenance", if you can't at least go out to dinner or on va-ca once in a while because you don't have the scratch, she's gonna get bored with nights at home and ramen noodles. And if you don't have a car, she's not going to enjoy driving your ass everywhere.

Hell, that happens between platonic friends. It's even MORE pronounced with women.

Now then there's the OTHER kind of woman, who's looking for a man to be a wife and mother for and draw on his wealth...that's another situation entirely. And frankly, F that.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now then there's the OTHER kind of woman, who's looking for a man to be a wife and mother for and draw on his wealth...that's another situation entirely. And frankly, F that.
So you prefer the career girl who puts the kids in daycare?

Also, what you just suggested was was the actual basis of any marriage up until feminism kicked into overdrive. Its what people aspired to. You support her in exchange for her commitment to you and your future kids. That is what marriage was. It was never a dual income, tax deductible, confirmation of wuvvy duvvy love ordained by the stars. It IS a support agreement.

You cant have traditional women with modern day privileges gents. Likewise, you cant expect to land a traditional women with traditional values if you are not a traditional man with traditional expectations yourself.

Atlasoh

Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:

In perfect agreement.