Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you know what gets to me more than anything?

Reaction score
trent81 said:
Is this a fucvking joke? Do people still not understand that a BEAUTIFUL woman is pre-programmed by nature to get the man who has the most wealth? You can attract very good, very honest, very humble women with money. Why? Because she is doing what God created her to do. GO TO THE MAN THAT HAS THE FUVKING MONEY. SHE FEELS SAFE WITH A SUCCESSFUL MAN, SHE GETS PRETTY AT 12 till 25 SO THAT SHE CAN LAND PRINCE CHARMING. NOT PEASANT CHARMING YOU DUMB FUVK"S. WAKE UP. WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT GETTING LAID. ANY DUMB FUVK CAN SCORE AN HB10 EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. WE ARE TALKING ROUTINELY AND FOR MORE THAN JUST FUVKING.

Do some of you fuvking idiots think that very pretty girls picture themselves struggling to make it in life? With a man who makes a MODEST living. Sure, there are a FEW. But not really.
Do you realize that many of those "beautiful" women have no sexual attraction to the rich guys they hunt?

Yes all women are attracted to men that can provide, ie. money.

The point of my post is to screen out the ones that have NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION TO YOU.

Do you want me to dumb it down for you? If you are an ugly fat sack of crap, but have a lot of money, you will have a lot of gold diggers after you.

Women want men that are attractive (looks, build, dress) and have money.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJjazzyJeff said:
The higher your value, the less you need to use negs. Negs are ONLY good when a woman isn't aware of your value. It causes her to pause and wonder what is so good about you that you can talk down to her. On the other hand, in a relationship she will know what your value is.
I'm not a big fan of negs anyway. As you point out, it's mostly useful early on in a pickup situation, better for a pump and dump than for a LTR. I do like to do some teasing with women, which can be very similar to a neg, but I tend to think of a neg as being maybe just one shade nastier than the tease. Not sure if others think of it that way, but that's the way I see it.

You have to differentiate women.
1. Women that go after men solely because of their money. (Gold diggers)
2. Women that are sexually attracted to a man and find him more attractive because he has money. (She likes how you look)
I watched this episode of Oprah because it was about attraction. They did a study on there which showed that women would rate a man's LOOKS higher if they were told he made a six figure salary. Similarly, if told a man made a low salary, they tended to rate his looks lower. So if a man is successful (or not), it affects women's perception of him, even his looks.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
I don't think so.

What about those guys that just have IT... ya you all know the ones I'm talking about. They are the guys in the bar with no SS training of any kind and they are ugly, fat, bald and most times broke but women are attracted to them like flies to sh1t. One of the guys I 'apprenticed' under a few years ago was a natural who had very little money, no car, crappy shared apartment, balding, beer belly, failed marriage at age:35. This guy would walk into any bar in the city and have women buying him drinks and offering to give him BJs. One night we were out at the bar and he was trying to show me how to pickup girls (I had no idea at the time). He went home with two women and had a threesome mostly all night, I know this because I was sleeping (by myself) on his couch. This guy was able to nail 90% of the women in our class and one chick even left her boyfriend for a short time to have sex with him.

He ended up marrying a very hot police officer, she quit her job and he started working in a factory... she was hb 9.9. He is now living in a middle class life with a smallish house, a hot wife and a very pretty daughter. How do you explain this?

Another close friend who is 30 has no job, no money, no ambition, no car, lives with mom, bald, and not skinny dates an attractive university girl and she does EVERYTHING for him. What's that about?

Harry: I know where you are coming from amigo and the first girl I pulled out of Mexico was exactly the type you were describing. The second chick (current) is a rich girl with large helpings of integrity. She was skipping classes to come and see me in the ****tiest part of town with no car and no $$$. This was 2 years ago. Today we are living quite happily between Mexico and Canada. I think what it really boils down to is how much adventure you can create for her. I'm a natural adventure creator having played dungeon's and dragons most of my life... lol

Its all about the type of life you can give them... or rather how much fun it is to be around you. If you are a super fun guy then you don't need money or looks or material things to have women's interest.

Hey guy,

There are always guys like this that exist. But they ARE FAR AND FEW in between. These are what the scientific world would call, abnormalities. Sometimes guys like this just have it. It's just something they are doing or saying. But it's not the real world, it's maybe .05 percent of the population. What we are talking about is ROUTINE success with women. The only way to achieve that is;

1. Money
2. Good Looks
3. Notoreity(fame, importance)

Reaction score
fuzzx said:
I don't think so.

What about those guys that just have IT... ya you all know the ones I'm talking about. They are the guys in the bar with no SS training of any kind and they are ugly, fat, bald and most times broke but women are attracted to them like flies to sh1t. One of the guys I 'apprenticed' under a few years ago was a natural who had very little money, no car, crappy shared apartment, balding, beer belly, failed marriage at age:35. This guy would walk into any bar in the city and have women buying him drinks and offering to give him BJs. One night we were out at the bar and he was trying to show me how to pickup girls (I had no idea at the time). He went home with two women and had a threesome mostly all night, I know this because I was sleeping (by myself) on his couch. This guy was able to nail 90% of the women in our class and one chick even left her boyfriend for a short time to have sex with him.

He ended up marrying a very hot police officer, she quit her job and he started working in a factory... she was hb 9.9. He is now living in a middle class life with a smallish house, a hot wife and a very pretty daughter. How do you explain this?

Another close friend who is 30 has no job, no money, no ambition, no car, lives with mom, bald, and not skinny dates an attractive university girl and she does EVERYTHING for him. What's that about?

Harry: I know where you are coming from amigo and the first girl I pulled out of Mexico was exactly the type you were describing. The second chick (current) is a rich girl with large helpings of integrity. She was skipping classes to come and see me in the ****tiest part of town with no car and no $$$. This was 2 years ago. Today we are living quite happily between Mexico and Canada. I think what it really boils down to is how much adventure you can create for her. I'm a natural adventure creator having played dungeon's and dragons most of my life... lol

Its all about the type of life you can give them... or rather how much fun it is to be around you. If you are a super fun guy then you don't need money or looks or material things to have women's interest.
I can picture this guy.

Built like a defensive end right?

Some women are into protectors, women that have been raped or molested as a child really go for these guys.

These guys can be ugly as f*ck, big gut, no money, but because of their size, these women feel safe with them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I make over 200k a year! well over it actually. And **** i've lost an ass likcing hot girl to a guy that makes 40k a year! and she married him! dont' sit here and tell me moey is all it takes to get women.
Yeah, the thing is , attraction is not an exact science. You can't just say as long as you have money or fame you can get anybody you want.

I've recently been reading about the lives of some various rock stars. Of course they have women chasing after them all the time. But the weird thing is, Ron Wood's girlfriend ran off with Jimmy Page on a whim. George Harrison's wife left him for Eric Clapton, and she later left him. You would think that if a girl was set up with a rich and famous rock star, she would not take any chances of screwing that up (even if she was messing with another famous rock star). But that's obviously not true. It's a case of a hoe always being a hoe, or of a guy abusing drugs and not being communicative, or whatever.

Love and attraction does not always follow a formula, no matter how hard the seduction community tries to squeeze it into one.

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
when you are in a relationship with a woman and you make her doubt her values or question them she will then think to herself that she is never good enough. then she will go to another man who makes her feel valuable or good enough. from experience I have seen a lot of men do this with their wives and then their wives go and find a man who makes them feel good about themselves or validates their value. this happen all the time in marriages.
I'll add a different take on this. A women will settle for someone, only when they think they have the best that their ''value'' can bait. The lower a women's estimate of her own value, the more likely she will settle for what she gets. I hate to say it .... but lowering a women's self esteem often works to a mans advantage. The ''game'' is a negotiation process where each side tries to get the most for the least amount of cost, so if a women wins in ''the game'', it follows that men will lose.

Last edited:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of this is trying to logically explain the illogical main of a woman. SO instead of the random stuff we'll never understand, lets talk about what usually happens. Instead of thinking it was always"game", maybe we should realize sometimes women are just "f'n stupid"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
I know guys who make 300,000 a year and have fancy cars but they go to a regular guy all the time to get their deepest desired satisfied and end up leaving their husbands.
I wonder if this is because guys who make that much end up going for a "trophy wife" and focus too much on looks instead of trying to find a nice decent girl. My personal theory is that if you marry an 8.5 or above you are asking for trouble because they get hit on too much and sooner or later will give in to temptation.

E

Energizer

Warrior74 said:
*raises hand*

I've been that guy. Dating girls who are way below me because I felt ****ty about myself. Thats a personal issue that only that person can solve themselves. You can't install self confidence, which is why it's "self" confidence, it has to be earned.
I'm sort of coming out that stage now, I have messed around with a few women 10 levels below me because I lacked confidence and the balls to gun for better horizons. It's a horrible thing to be immersed in, I am just pleased I am getting out of this.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what is the grip.
It's common to see the situation the topic creator describes, but the opposite too. How many hot girls aren't with guys who have nothing going for them ?

Anyway, all of us should be happy that there are guys out there tottally clueless and do us the favor of taking the bad women out of the market.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You have to wonder if Clooney thinks he's "arrived" just because he's been named Sexiest Man Alive and can get any woman he wants.

I'm willing to bet Clooney couldn't give a sh!t about getting laid. Once you realize that you CAN, you stop judging yourself by that.

The successful PUA is the one who does it for FUN. I've never gotten any while trying to prove something. Every time I've gotten with a woman, I've already known it was going to happen.

Although I self-sabotage more than I'd like to admit, deep down, I STILL believe I could pretty much have any woman I wanted.

I guess I just make problems for myself sometimes. Take care not to do the same.