Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you know what gets to me more than anything?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see a guy, he has his **** togther. he is ambitious. He is a compassionate person. he has alot to give to the world.

He takes care of himself. he takes care of others that need help. he has no real outstanding bad habits.

this is the guy that should be on top of the world. But becuase he has been taken down threw there by the opposite sex, or keeps getting rejected or wahtever the reason may be.. he feels he doesnt' stack up to women who are 5x below what he should be dating in the first place.

It's a sad day in the world when you see say... a guy who goes to the gym 3 days a week, .. makes 50-70k a year, is a geniune nice guy, dating a girl that has 2 kids, is a tad bit overweight, works at the grocery store, and he actually actually has thoughts sometimes tht I hope I dont' **** up becuaseshe might leave me.

I see it everyday. and it pisses m off.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think thats infuriating you should see how badly most military men allow their women to treat them.

They may be trained killers but unfortunately uncle Sam doesn't train the AFC out of them.

They're on their own in that regard.

Sad.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*raises hand*

I've been that guy. Dating girls who are way below me because I felt ****ty about myself. Thats a personal issue that only that person can solve themselves. You can't install self confidence, which is why it's "self" confidence, it has to be earned.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...And then you get to the point where you have to continuously work on improvement. Once you stop trying to grow and become a better person, you fall into complacency and it's hard to get out of it. Things like depression and self-pity easily creep back in and are toxic to living to your potential.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is because our feminist loving society started programming young men, sometime around the late 70's, with this idea that desiring a woman, was akin to thoughts of rape.

Most men never pursue anything they truly desire because nowdays men are 'shamed' into guilt for wanting anything that doesn't involve groveling to the uglier, selfish, bitter side of female nature.

Also, consider the fact that many guys nowdays are at the mercy of a womans self-confidence or lack thereof. Thats why many guys end up dealing with unstable women who sucker these men into relationships by throwing themselves at said men, then turning around later and cheating/abusing/nagging/manipulating...etc. these guys into a state of fear and panic that pararlyzes them into limp, weak, neutered and destroyed men.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
If you think thats infuriating you should see how badly most military men allow their women to treat them.
I've noticed this too. I've got quite a few friends who served in various branches of the military, and everyone, EVERY ONE, is married to a complete shrew. Fat, demanding, scolding, self-entitled women every single one of them. And even the ones who divorced their first wife repeated the same scenario with the 2nd or 3rd.

One of my good friends was a paratrooper, he jumped from planes with a gun, but the guy is utterly dominated by his fat wife for no other reason than he abdicated all authority to her because he thinks that's just how life and women are.

I don't know what it is about former military guys, but they're like universally whipped.

Inquisitus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I've noticed this too. I've got quite a few friends who served in various branches of the military, and everyone, EVERY ONE, is married to a complete shrew. Fat, demanding, scolding, self-entitled women every single one of them. And even the ones who divorced their first wife repeated the same scenario with the 2nd or 3rd.

One of my good friends was a paratrooper, he jumped from planes with a gun, but the guy is utterly dominated by his fat wife for no other reason than he abdicated all authority to her because he thinks that's just how life and women are.

I don't know what it is about former military guys, but they're like universally whipped.
Any diff between officers, enlisted, or NCO's? Maybe they're so conditioned to taking orders it doesn't matter where it comes from.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a Army Officer and I am single. I see all my married military friends or my men that I lead and I wonder what the hell. In the Army half the wives are smoking hott and the other half are big fatties I would touch with your (fill in the blank here) . THese are the same alphas yelling at privates, running 5 miles, shooting guns, being bad ass. As soon as they are home the power gets sucked out of them...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inquisitus said:
Any diff between officers, enlisted, or NCO's? Maybe they're so conditioned to taking orders it doesn't matter where it comes from.
Officers are trained to always assume command...in SS lingo," own the frame".
However it it does not always work that way in their homes.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever consider the fact that military men are not only trained to LEAD, but they are also trained to FOLLOW?

Think about it for a minute.

Not taking any credit that is due away from soldiers, but you are a pawn in a much bigger game. As much as you are trained to be a badass killing machine, you are also trained to defer to those above you unconditionally.

It cuts both ways. Someone who you feel is inferior to you might bring out the leader in you, but someone who you feel is superior to you (in whatever way) you will be much more inclined to submit to. Society has told you all your life that women are better than men, so when you come home you put on the skirt.

The matrix comes in many forms fellas.

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread....

I've been mulling over this idea that maybe we (both males and females) instinctively gravitate toward slightly, or maybe not so slightly, inferior persons for mates because it's a primitive way of attaining superiority. Being with someone who's smarter, prettier, more fit, or whatever can get old after a short while, so why not downscale a bit, and feel better about yourself? At least for a short while.

It might explain the HB9 with the fat, ugly guy, or the military man who's getting sh*t on by higher ranks, and then gets to go home to a lump, and be king.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
You see a guy, he has his **** togther. he is ambitious. He is a compassionate person. he has alot to give to the world.

He takes care of himself. he takes care of others that need help. he has no real outstanding bad habits.

this is the guy that should be on top of the world. But becuase he has been taken down threw there by the opposite sex, or keeps getting rejected or wahtever the reason may be.. he feels he doesnt' stack up to women who are 5x below what he should be dating in the first place.

It's a sad day in the world when you see say... a guy who goes to the gym 3 days a week, .. makes 50-70k a year, is a geniune nice guy, dating a girl that has 2 kids, is a tad bit overweight, works at the grocery store, and he actually actually has thoughts sometimes tht I hope I dont' **** up becuaseshe might leave me.

I see it everyday. and it pisses m off.
So a guy who keeps himself in moderate shape and makes a whopping 70k a year is worthy of a supermodel? 70k a year is not money and a 3 day a week gym session does not sound like a man who is going to have much of a physique either.

That is run of the mill average, which lands a run of the mill average plump western woman with entitlement issues.

Be better than average.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
So a guy who keeps himself in moderate shape and makes a whopping 70k a year is worthy of a supermodel? 70k a year is not money and a 3 day a week gym session does not sound like a man who is going to have much of a physique either.

That is run of the mill average, which lands a run of the mill average plump western woman with entitlement issues.

Be better than average.
I'm gonna have to agree with this. 70k is above average, but it's not something a "desirable" girl will get wet over.

3 days a week in the gym? To do what? You can stay healthy with a 3 day routine sure, but you're not gonna get a beach bod from it.

Let's be real with ourselves when it comes to "being the prize" and being entitled to our dream women. Gotta become a dream Man first. Yes there are a tons of guys who sell themselves short, but there are also plenty (myself included - I've done it many times) who think they should get more than what they can offer at the present.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change that 70K a year to a month and now we are on the right track.

Three times a week at the gym is enough with a tight diet.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:

Be better than average.
Obviously not a supermodel, but surely those guys deserve better than the average Western woman. The same average guy in previous generations had a much better deal. The current generation is getting ripped off.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, let me tell you about real life.

DO YOU HAVE TOM BRADY LOOKS? You can get whatever you want.

DO YOU MAKE OVER 250k A YEAR? You can get whatever you want.

DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO COKE, CLUBS, PARTIES, ANTYHING FUN FOR WOMEN? You can get whatever you want.

The man you are talking about is 'AVERAGE' in America. He can't get what he wants. It's just a culture thing.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not a culture thing. Its a universal thing. Women are attracted to status the world over, just like we are attracted to tits and arse. Its why they think you would be interested in them simply because they have a degree, a career or a job in middle management. The assumption that the status they have built for themselves would automatically make them more attractive is as clear as day.

It does not matter where in the world you go. The more status you have, the more options you will have with better looking women. Status is relevant to the status of other men around you because that is what you will be measured against. If you are run of the mill average, you get run of the mill average, no matter where in the world you are.

A man earning a middle class wage, with the typical emasculated viewpoint knocked into him since grade school, that kinda looks after himself, is pretty average. An overweight woman with entitlement issues is pretty average in the west too. The fact that he is a "nice guy" counts for ****. The average woman may have become a turd but it is pretty irrelevant at the end of the day. Its all he is going to get because the competition is stiffer.

Your options are

1) Make more money
2) Spend more time in the gym
3) Make sure you have some understanding of modern day game theory (man I hate that petty ****)
4) Develop fame/notoriety
5) Fvck off overseas where your middle class wage makes you a wealthy man, your exercise routine is something few men pursue and the women are generally not fat because its a death knell for them

The more of points 1-5 you excel in, the more quality pu$$y you will get.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I completely agree with your post. Especially number 5. So many men underestimate how important money and looks are. STATUS is key. But your 70K in eastern Europe will go further than some white trash American bitvch here.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are hung up over the 70k a year, you utterly failed at missing the point of this post. The 70k is nothing more than a figure to say the guy is not a bomb. the exact amount doesn't matter. gosh.

I don't know what kinda money you youngins make these days :)