"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

You just gotta have faith...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
Faith in yourself is the key to pleasing the ladies...you gotta have faith that you can come up with something funny, say romantic things and do the other things necessary to sustain the interest of a lady.

Having confidence with no faithfullness results in jerk behaviour. It results in a relationship crashing and burning...faith is absolutely important in a relationship because if a woman doesn't think you're able to be faithful to her, she will seek faith from some other guy.

Thinking all women are b1tches should not be apart of you if you wish to display faith. Now I'm not saying a man must believe the idea of soulmate in order to keep the interest of a woman. What I'm saying is in order to get admiration from a woman, a man should honor individual strengths/value...a wise man once told me if you look long enough, you'll be able to find something wrong with anyone, the opposite is also true, good things can be said about anyone if one looks long enough...having faith that you will reveal a woman's value will result in a woman adoring you for knowing her value and if she thinks you're wise she'll know you'll be faithfull to her since wise men don't let things with high value easily get out of their grasp.

Yes, faith is necessary for a succesful relationship. Faith makes a fierce argument lead to no hurt feelings...faith causes smooth transitions...faith doesn't require awkward pauses in a conversation due to trying to remember the guidlines given by internet pick up artists

So when you see a beautiful single woman near you..

Have fath
Approach her
Talk...
Watch the sparks fly.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top