Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You just gotta have faith...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faith in yourself is the key to pleasing the ladies...you gotta have faith that you can come up with something funny, say romantic things and do the other things necessary to sustain the interest of a lady.

Having confidence with no faithfullness results in jerk behaviour. It results in a relationship crashing and burning...faith is absolutely important in a relationship because if a woman doesn't think you're able to be faithful to her, she will seek faith from some other guy.

Thinking all women are b1tches should not be apart of you if you wish to display faith. Now I'm not saying a man must believe the idea of soulmate in order to keep the interest of a woman. What I'm saying is in order to get admiration from a woman, a man should honor individual strengths/value...a wise man once told me if you look long enough, you'll be able to find something wrong with anyone, the opposite is also true, good things can be said about anyone if one looks long enough...having faith that you will reveal a woman's value will result in a woman adoring you for knowing her value and if she thinks you're wise she'll know you'll be faithfull to her since wise men don't let things with high value easily get out of their grasp.

Yes, faith is necessary for a succesful relationship. Faith makes a fierce argument lead to no hurt feelings...faith causes smooth transitions...faith doesn't require awkward pauses in a conversation due to trying to remember the guidlines given by internet pick up artists

So when you see a beautiful single woman near you..

Have fath
Approach her
Talk...
Watch the sparks fly.