“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

You Have It easy

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Now, im sorry you may have been misled by the title, no it is not some awe inspiring inspirational post.

I figure that most of you who frequent these forums are American and this is the style that most of the tips are written for. Which is why i think we need an outside America forum. Anyway I digress.

Warning: This is a generalisation and like all generalisations is flawed but . . .

I met some beautiful American girls on the tube today. Now it was a sunny day in England so the short skirts were out in force and it was lunchtime so so were all the pretty English girls. However, i was blown away when i got to Leicester Square.

This group of about 10 Americans got on the tube, near where i was and some of the girls came and stood around me (i was leaning near the door). The girls were all so beautiful, they were tanned, white skin, flawless complexion, nicely shaped and all were different not carbon Essex wh0re copies of each other.

Know i started to speak to them, thinking i was going to get blown away as thats what tends to happen in impersonal settings like the train, buses and the tube. Half the people in the carriage stared at me as if i was nuts.

But these girls were so friendly and nice, i talked to them for about five minutes and i picked up ultra good vibes from two of them. Then i had to get off as i was on the way to visit a University and i was already running late for my appointment.

So in summmary YOU GUYS HAVE IT EASY,

the girls are beautiful (like the weather in most places), approachable and funny. Just go and speak to them, as sure as hell they are less frigid than the British.

I want to live in America. :(
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

crunchtime

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
They were probably so friendly because they were in a different country than their own and you are different to them just as they are to you. Flawless complexion? Maybe. Depends on their age.... I know a few girls who have bad acne problems but I never noticed until I saw them without make-up. They're not all beautiful. We've got our share of ug's just like any other country.
 

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
Bull$hit!

I also don't live In America, but I live in a place worse then the UK. In a country that has been free only 13 years and was a part of the former Soviet Union. And who's complaining?

But people on vacations are always more relaxed. They came to England to have fun and to have hot European sex ;) That's the reason you could chat them up so easily.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Oh come on, there's plenty of ugly/unapproachable girls here in America. We are the most obese country in the world, remember?
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
it was written slightly tongue in cheek, nevermind, i was just struck by the contrast. Most British girls are nigh on unapproachable on public transport but these Americans were easy to talk to. Most the girls i have been on holiday with are slightly wary of strangers. I guess thats being brought up in a big cosmopolitan city does to you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Originally posted by JSH
Most British girls are nigh on unapproachable on public transport but these Americans were easy to talk to.
Ever been on the subway in New York City? If you try to talk to someone they look like they want to kill you or run away.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
JSH, agreed. He made a generalisation and quite a true one... The "game" in the UK is a lot more difficult than in the US. People in the US are also a lot more friendly. Ask that to almost anyone thats been over there thats brittish and you'll find that they all agree.

Hell, I've seen so many programs where american guys have come out with "we didnt pull one chick last night, they're a lot more stubborn and more of a challenge over here" so many times I dont think I can count that high.

Either way, if you doubt it, come over to the UK and see how you do ;)
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Hmmm. I think it is just that when people go to visit foreign places, they lower their b!tchiness. Cuz they are out to have a good time, on a vacation relaxing and so on. I've seen English people here and they are mostly friendly too.
 
Top