"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

You guys were right about lack of confidence crippling me

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Last night, I actually approached a few sets of women (well my friends did, I was wingman). They went ok, not enough chemistry with any of the girls to ask for a number


I'm noticing when I go anywhere that I can very easily make friends yet I struggle tremendously to make women like me. The only difference seems to be that I believe these people will want to be friends with me but I just can't stop doubting myself with the women


How do I build confidence in myself towards dating? I've done everything people have recommended - maximizing all areas of my life and that didn't help. I've slept with 12-15 women way below my league and that didn't help. Why do I feel like dating is so damn hard?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Heeeere we go again!

Ppl are going to give you advice @bigdave17 and you are going to reply to them and tell them they are wrong. Because that is what you do.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Heeeere we go again!

Ppl are going to give you advice @bigdave17 and you are going to reply to them and tell them they are wrong. Because that is what you do.
Another 1000+ post troll.

My suggestion is to start fvcking some of the women you belueve you desires slightly lesser attractive friends. Until then fvck someone "below" your league you like spending time with. You shouldn't go dry over 30+ days. Your sexuality is currently dead and its unattractive.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mesoherny

Banned
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
27
Reaction score
12
Age
40
Last night, I actually approached a few sets of women (well my friends did, I was wingman). They went ok, not enough chemistry with any of the girls to ask for a number


I'm noticing when I go anywhere that I can very easily make friends yet I struggle tremendously to make women like me. The only difference seems to be that I believe these people will want to be friends with me but I just can't stop doubting myself with the women


How do I build confidence in myself towards dating? I've done everything people have recommended - maximizing all areas of my life and that didn't help. I've slept with 12-15 women way below my league and that didn't help. Why do I feel like dating is so damn hard?
Yawn. ^^^Fake news diversion thread from your dating app thread soon as your bs excuses ran out and you were cornered.

You struggle tremendously with implementing advice and leaving this forum permanently because you're here for nothing more than attention
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
This just in guys, breaking news here... fellow sosuave memeber Big Dave is actually a computer application.

I'll have more information as this story develops
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
I've slept with 12-15 women way below my league and that didn't help
Repent of your fornication. You should be married before having sex.

True confidence is being able to approach God with a clear conscience and be forgiven of your sins. Are you confident towards God? His opinion is more important than a woman's opinion because He created women. He said it wasn't good that Adam was created by himself and decided to create women out of one of his ribs in his rib-cage. So be right with God and stop this fornication thing and stop posting crazy threads on here.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
You don't make them like you.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
The more you struggle, the less they like you. You don't make women like you, you do you and either they like you or they don't. The moment you are trying to make them like you, they won't because it's the very essence of desperation.


I just need to learn true confidence
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Trying to get them to like you? That’s the wrong model. You could do that until the cows come home. When that doesn’t work, and it won’t, what are you going to have left to try?
You need to start from scratch Dave.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Repent of your fornication. You should be married before having sex.
You're on this forum, and BigDave is the guy you decide to reproach about this?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If you don't like his post feel free to press the ignore button.

Why don't you guys do it ?

Seems some guys just enjoys getting off some perverse high from bashing him and trolling all his threads.

Then u r also part of the problem.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
If you don't like his post feel free to press the ignore button.
You don't even have to hit the ignore button. If you don't want to read his posts, then just don't read them.
It's really easy, honest.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Seeking a womans approval is beta mindset. One I seek to shed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top