Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Guys Also Attracting Big Women?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm slender and muscular - probably about 8-10% body fat. I've been off OLD for 5 years but due to the pandemic, I reluctantly loaded up an OLD app a few weeks ago to see how it would go. 98% of the women are overweight - actually that's not fair. 98% are what I consider overweight, but about 80-85% are clinically obese. It's not you. It's a combination of two things: 1 - Statistics (as others have shown above - there are simply a lot of overweight people out there and 2 - Women who don't keep themselves up are more likely to be single and thus on dating ups, so you are seeing an even HIGHER concentration of them than you would in the general public.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's both.
How is it Red Pill? Its BlackPill because you are talking about top tier guys. That means average and below-average, or those who are way below the top-tier, or even looksmatches for these entitle fatties, means they can't get anyone at all and have to give up. It's part of the hypergamy problem.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are also Hollywood movies, like Pitch Perfect 2 (2015), or Isn't It Romantic (2019), that portray how chads/chadlites are winning over fatties like Rebel Wilson has done more damage by making the fatties seem like a prize who are rejecting romantic relationships from chads who are obsessing over them (ie like in Pitch Perfect 2). Really disgusting if you look at it. Rebel Wilson as an actress is really to blame for starring in these types of movies. Other chad to fattie movies include Trainwreck ' (2015) and Isn't she Pretty" (2018). with Amy Schumer. So you want to point fingers of why things are so culturally out of wack, aside from simp culture...is these planted poison seeds thanks to the likes of Amy and Rebel.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny. This has been a mystery for me for many years. Always attracted bigger girls (but not limited to).

in my 20 and 30’s, I had a lean to jacked physique. But also a relaxed and laid back demeanor so maybe my vibe appeared friendly and approachable. You can’t blame them for making a move, unlike some fearful men on here.

Either that or my cologne smells like Burger King.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it Red Pill? Its BlackPill because you are talking about top tier guys. That means average and below-average, or those who are way below the top-tier, or even looksmatches for these entitle fatties, means they can't get anyone at all and have to give up. It's part of the hypergamy problem.
Red Pillers were talking about hypergamy and the 80/20 rule long before Black Pill was even a thing. IMO, Black Pillers are basically Red Pillers who are more pessimistic, have lower self esteem, and don't have the tools or inclination for self improvement.

There are also Hollywood movies, like Pitch Perfect 2 (2015), or Isn't It Romantic (2019), that portray how chads/chadlites are winning over fatties like Rebel Wilson has done more damage by making the fatties seem like a prize who are rejecting romantic relationships from chads who are obsessing over them (ie like in Pitch Perfect 2). Really disgusting if you look at it. Rebel Wilson as an actress is really to blame for starring in these types of movies.
There are also the female trilogies like Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey. They didn't have fatties, but they had very plain females without much to offer as the main protagonists, and they were able to pull in super-powerful super Chads just by their simply being.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Maybe because strong guys are the only ones able to move the whales around in bed and we all know how every gal alive wants to feel small and tossable…

Funny. This has been a mystery for me for many years. Always attracted bigger girls (but not limited to).

in my 20 and 30’s, I had a lean to jacked physique. But also a relaxed and laid back demeanor so maybe my vibe appeared friendly and approachable. You can’t blame them for making a move, unlike some fearful men on here.

Either that or my cologne smells like Burger King.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5’9” and 200lbs? You must be jacked. That’s very thick for your height, same as mine. There comes a point I think where a lot of women don’t like it that much. I’m sure you don’t want to lose a bunch of muscle so maybe get even leaner? Ever noticed huge bodybuilders don’t usually have hottie GF’s?
I'm not bad. Though not ripped. And I could argue that some dudes bigger than me (though they appear to be on roids) do typically have a nice little side piece at the gym with them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5’9” and 200lbs? You must be jacked. That’s very thick for your height, same as mine. There comes a point I think where a lot of women don’t like it that much.
When I was young and scrawny, like around 18, I noticed a lot of husky guys with attractive women. They could have some extra weight on them, but they looked strong, hence the appeal.

I had a pretty hot girlfriend at the time myself, come to think of it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tbh i went with a slightly thic/obese chic the other week,

her booty was huge and perfectly round, it turned me on 10x more than a brazilian models rear. infact I was quite concerned how thirsty it made me, because i felt she doesnt deserve this male validation for having no life discipline and just eating. :rofl:

but she held those curves real good for 28. may not look so good at 38

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tbh i went with a slightly thic/obese chic the other week,

her booty was huge and perfectly round, it turned me on 10x more than a brazilian models rear. infact I was quite concerned how thirsty it made me, because i felt she doesnt deserve this male validation for having no life discipline and just eating. :rofl:

but she held those curves real good for 28. may not look so good at 38
Oh she will undoubtedly blow up after 30. I've seen with hundreds of women.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an athletic build that shows very well with clothes on. I'm not thin whatsoever. I'm on Match and have about 50 likes with 47 of them being whales. Also in person I get hit on by chubby to heavyset women. I'd be lying if I haven't thought that maybe I'm not as in shape as I think I am therefore attracting this types of women.
It is very normal that overweight women show interest when you are in shape. There is no "next level" that you need to get to in order to attract women who are in shape. Those women are probably interested in you as well, they are just not desperate. Most of the thin/athletic ones are in a relationship or have multiple FWBs.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
infact I was quite concerned how thirsty it made me, because i felt she doesnt deserve this male validation for having no life discipline and just eating.
I think the way to look at it is... You needed pusssy, and if her being validated is a result, so be it.