Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Guys Also Attracting Big Women?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an athletic build that shows very well with clothes on. I'm not thin whatsoever. I'm on Match and have about 50 likes with 47 of them being whales. Also in person I get hit on by chubby to heavyset women. I'd be lying if I haven't thought that maybe I'm not as in shape as I think I am therefore attracting this types of women. Dudes at the gym ask me for gym tips so that keeps the negative thoughts in check most times. But the thought that the only semi in shape woman I talk to is my ex, drives me nuts. I'm attracted to athletic women and thin women and neither are biting. Is this the norm now or is there a chance the extra 5 lbs I stand to lose is making a huge difference?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your height/weight? I find that most in shape women prefer guys who are athletic but relatively lean. Think more of a tennis player or swimmer physique as opposed to Hulk Hogan.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your height/weight? I find that most in shape women prefer guys who are athletic but relatively lean. Think more of a tennis player or swimmer physique as opposed to Hulk Hogan.
5'9, 200 lbs

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
We are the same height and weight, I'm in 50's and my body fat is about 12% most women would consider me to be in above average shape for a guy my age. Yes fatties do match me and are attracted to me, where I am age-appropriate women in great shape are rare, so yes I get a lot of interest from bigger gals as well.

A female friend of mine who is in great shape and in my age group said the best place for someone to meet in shape women is a pilates or yoga class. Maybe give that a shot?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are the same height and weight, I'm in 50's and my body fat is about 12% most women would consider me to be in above average shape for a guy my age. Yes fatties do match me and are attracted to me, where I am age-appropriate women in great shape are rare, so yes I get a lot of interest from bigger gals as well.

A female friend of mine who is in great shape and in my age group said the best place for someone to meet in shape women is a pilates or yoga class. Maybe give that a shot?
Why won’t you date your female friend?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to Red Pill Theory, women greatly overestimate their own attractiveness, and the majority think they are entitled to top tier men. So if that is true, the fact that you are attracting fat women should not be surprising or an insult, it should be expected. Now if the real problem is that you're not attracting enough thin, attractive females, that's a separate topic.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to avoid this is to put a short passage which amounts to "no fat chicks" in your OLD profile.
You may get banned for 'hate speech' though, I was.... ;) :lol::lol::lol: But absolutely zero Jabbas tried to
match while my profile was still live. They did probably put the cakes down for long enough to report
me to admin though. I can't imagine a slim woman would be nearly as outraged as a landwhale.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was paying for OK cupid and could see what I was getting, I had about 70/30 ratio of whales to normal women liking my profile. In this area, about half the women on OLD are either fat or ugly.

Normal slim women don't need OLD to get ****, OLD is for desperate women or wh0res. It's not you, it's the nature of the clientele.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to Red Pill Theory, women greatly overestimate their own attractiveness, and the majority think they are entitled to top tier men. So if that is true, the fact that you are attracting fat women should not be surprising or an insult, it should be expected. Now if the real problem is that you're not attracting enough thin, attractive females, that's a separate topic.
That sounds more like Black Pill theory.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing to consider is whether there is a big woman epidemic in your area? If 80% of all women in your area are obese (which seems to be the ratio in many parts of the USA), any man would be predominately attracting big women. That's basic statistics.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to avoid this is to put a short passage which amounts to "no fat chicks" in your OLD profile.
You may get banned for 'hate speech' though, I was.... ;) :lol::lol::lol: But absolutely zero Jabbas tried to
match while my profile was still live. They did probably put the cakes down for long enough to report
me to admin though. I can't imagine a slim woman would be nearly as outraged as a landwhale.
Amusing as it is, I think it would put a lot of slim women off too.

I prefer to start making digs at fat people once I'm with the person (and not on 1st date).

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
based on the percentage of women inthe population who are overweight it's comes with the territory.

This graph says that 75% of women are under the obesity line. Except that it's for little girls

Here is data across most ages, the above included
1631815994908.png
This is based on data from 88-94 though.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attracted to athletic women and thin women and neither are biting. Is this the norm now or is there a chance the extra 5 lbs I stand to lose is making a huge difference?
OP I cant express this enough, you must understand.

Women Dont Give a Fck,

they have a simp in their phone.
they have a therapist in their phone.
they have the local Henry Cavhill in their phone,
they have the local Bruce Wayne in their phone.
They have the local Lexington Steel in their phone.

Theyve seen and touched it all, for purely being a 4/10.

Its disgusting and ridiculous i know, that the only chic you/we can get to adore us is a single mom of 3 or a 3/10.

the word rigged is an understatement

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
5’9” and 200lbs? You must be jacked. That’s very thick for your height, same as mine. There comes a point I think where a lot of women don’t like it that much. I’m sure you don’t want to lose a bunch of muscle so maybe get even leaner? Ever noticed huge bodybuilders don’t usually have hottie GF’s?