you ever worry there wont be another?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a bit of a breakdown here fellas. This is the hottest chick I've ever had interested in me and she's lost interest in me. The truth is there will always be another girl we've all been through the process a thousand times but sometimes it gets to you. I'm currently in the worst slump of my life....I've yet to bang the past three women I've been out with and even worse I made out on more than one occasion with all of them. I truly believe you have a 3 week window and a maximum of 4-5 dates to get in a girls pants before she loses interest in you...got a date with an 8 tonight and I won't even be able to enjoy it because this other chick is on my mind.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
I'm having a bit of a breakdown here fellas. This is the hottest chick I've ever had interested in me and she's lost interest in me. The truth is there will always be another girl we've all been through the process a thousand times but sometimes it gets to you. I'm currently in the worst slump of my life....I've yet to bang the past three women I've been out with and even worse I made out on more than one occasion with all of them. I truly believe you have a 3 week window and a maximum of 4-5 dates to get in a girls pants before she loses interest in you...got a date with an 8 tonight and I won't even be able to enjoy it because this other chick is on my mind.
It's that genuine feeling that they give off that gets you when a girl has high interest. They just lock eyes with you and it's a crazy feeling... Plus some of their questions, that would normally be a sh*t test, actually feel and sound genuine. It's kind of how a woman with BPD captures you.

I recommend going a few weeks with no fap while seeing these women, it'll help your cave man urgers and stop you from being a woman until you find another one that gives you that genuine feeling again.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if you put the same care and effort into getting money. Sleeping on your bed , anxious for the next day to make more money because you are scared of being broke.

It's a mindset man , you stupid if you think a "modern" woman will love you for who you are. Get some money , improve your looks and assets and watch them come to you.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You worry because you don't place much value on yourself.
2. You don't have options.

The first in achieved by improving in those areas that are *really* important to you.

The second is achieved by approaching tons of girls.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
A don juan state of mind is always in a state of abundance. Not just in women, but money, happiness, health, opportunities, etc...

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud, the truth is that when we fall into a repetitive cycle it’s hard to figure out what the problem truly is. Yet if you view your last few threads, it’s pretty easy to decipher that somewhere along the way your self confidence level has really taken a dip. You seem to be pressuring yourself to bang these chicks. Yet the only reason that you seem to be doing it is to receive some sort of validation from them that you’re good enough to bang them. It’s like if you don’t have sex with them that you consider it a failure.

You admittedly have a date with an HB8 (on your scale) yet you choose to wallow in the one that got away. Recognize any patterns building up here?? Do yourself a favor. Forget about the validation you seem to require from these chicks you’re making out with. Why don’t you step back and re adjust your frame and self-confidence before this starts to get real ugly?

You live in a world of millions of women and say you won’t meet another like one. The odds are more in your favor that you’ll meet hundreds to thousands just like her. Good luck.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have Classic oneitis. If you believe in yourself you'll get a hotter one

chaj3_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read your other thread aswell. Dont put all your eggs in one basket and stop thinking about never meeting another. Some lads struggle just to get to the stage where they get a kiss or a date. You been with 3 women so take that as a positive.

Try not to just think about banging these girls as it can come across that way to girls. They have a sixth sense when you just wanna smash them. Instead try easing off a bit n showing theres more your interested in, even if your not.

I ve always find if i want a shag i get **** all, then if i dont look for it, it comes to me.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has slumps. Always darkest before dawn. I remember I d nearly given up after a run of flakes. Got a call from an 8. Lived with her for 5 years. As my old boxing coach said don't try for the knock out it will come. And if u have to go bang some 5 to get the no sex stink off do it. Yr pride will grow back. Luck bro.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitters said:
Imagine if you put the same care and effort into getting money. Sleeping on your bed , anxious for the next day to make more money because you are scared of being broke.

It's a mindset man , you stupid if you think a "modern" woman will love you for who you are. Get some money , improve your looks and assets and watch them come to you.
While that is probably true in practice, it seems to just be compounding one fear on top of another. Your fear of being broke combined with the fear of not being good enough for her, and so you scurry about your whole life trying to patch up that hole of fear instead of really facing it.