"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

you dont have to?

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
when a woman says you can go now if you want or you don't have to come with me to the smoking room does that mean she doesn't or does want you to come with her?

I had a girl in the past tell me that I don't have to go to the movies with her. I said no im not going and she posted on her facebook. I can't understand men at all after I told her no.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Have you ever bought tampons for a woman? Or took her pictures next to a fcking palm for her dating profile. Or carried her purse? Thise btches online, ask urself who took her photos. Could be u!!
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Have you ever bought tampons for a woman? Or took her pictures next to a fcking palm for her dating profile. Or carried her purse? Thise btches online, ask urself who took her photos. Could be u!!
whats this suppose to mean?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Take my picture next to this flower, your a champ I need photos to find another dude. You can come if you want protect my pssy so I don’t fck another guy.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
when a woman says you can go now if you want or you don't have to come with me to the smoking room does that mean she doesn't or does want you to come with her?
Doesn't matter what she wants in this situation. Only what you want. In this situation I'd be turned off as I am with all shows of low interest and just leave.

Some women play these reverse psychology tricks where they say one thing, but mean the other. It's better not to entertain women like that, so whether she means it or not, just leave her and let it be her mistake if she meant the opposite.

Don't play stupid games, you'll just win stupid prizes.
 
Top