Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you dont have to?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
when a woman says you can go now if you want or you don't have to come with me to the smoking room does that mean she doesn't or does want you to come with her?

I had a girl in the past tell me that I don't have to go to the movies with her. I said no im not going and she posted on her facebook. I can't understand men at all after I told her no.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever bought tampons for a woman? Or took her pictures next to a fcking palm for her dating profile. Or carried her purse? Thise btches online, ask urself who took her photos. Could be u!!

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever bought tampons for a woman? Or took her pictures next to a fcking palm for her dating profile. Or carried her purse? Thise btches online, ask urself who took her photos. Could be u!!
whats this suppose to mean?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Take my picture next to this flower, your a champ I need photos to find another dude. You can come if you want protect my pssy so I don’t fck another guy.

Serenity

Reaction score
when a woman says you can go now if you want or you don't have to come with me to the smoking room does that mean she doesn't or does want you to come with her?
Doesn't matter what she wants in this situation. Only what you want. In this situation I'd be turned off as I am with all shows of low interest and just leave.

Some women play these reverse psychology tricks where they say one thing, but mean the other. It's better not to entertain women like that, so whether she means it or not, just leave her and let it be her mistake if she meant the opposite.

Don't play stupid games, you'll just win stupid prizes.