Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You do all the work

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im still intrested in women. But i dgaf about them anymore. Sick & tired of their games. I see women playing hard to get. I suppose this is the way its supposed to be.
Nature has it that we have to court women. Do a dance for them. Impress them. Fuc^ that sh_t. I wont jump through hoops.

Always amazes me how in the beginning...women rarely care...they rarely jump through hoops. A lot of them seem to have the mentality of the male has to earn the right to become part of the womans life whilst they sit back progressing with their lives expecting you to do all the work.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im still intrested in women. But i dgaf about them anymore. Sick & tired of their games. I see women playing hard to get. I suppose this is the way its supposed to be.
Nature has it that we have to court women. Do a dance for them. Impress them. Fuc^ that sh_t. I wont jump through hoops.

Always amazes me how in the beginning...women rarely care...they rarely jump through hoops. A lot of them seem to have the mentality of the male has to earn the right to become part of the womans life whilst they sit back progressing with their lives expecting you to do all the work.
I know what you mean. What annoys me is that women want to be equal to men in things like work, but they still want traditional aspects of dating like the man has to court the woman, he has to pay the bill for dates, etc. you can’t have it both ways.

It used to be worth it when women would be submissive and domestic, but these days all you get is a bunch of attitude and hypergamy.

Of course, I do blame male thirst for a lot of it. If men would stop simping, the women would feel less entitled.!

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been feeling the same way lately too. I used to kinda chase for years. Now, I can give a rats ass about getting laid or any of that. I basically just live my life with what is in the best interest for MYSELF. The end of an on/off relationship that’s completely over now made me more so this way, but in a sense I kinda like it better than before. I’m now way more picky with what girls I even conversate with or hookup with. There are a few somewhat attractive girls in my group that have shown interest in me since my breakup and I subtly shot them down pretty quickly. I’m just sick and tired of trying to impress people (especially females). I only look to
Impress myself with goals and standards.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcked a hot thin gal from Alaska tonight, have been working on her all week. She has a boyfriend, an apparent badas5 running a chop shop. She's 28, droopy t!ts, but tall, pretty God damn3d pvssy and as5, just smooth and soft. She gossiped like a mofo tonight, thought very highly of herself, but thought I was so different, and that she was "on my side." You have to get women "on" your "side." My dad taught me that, it was as if he recruited women. They'd hang on him, but sure they fvcked him over in the end, old school he was.

Another fattie I'd blown off because the thin hot one came around after I texted her again, texted me probably 30 times tonight asking me where I was. I'd told her we were doing something tonight, but I just ghosted her around 5 PM. I can't deal with low self-esteem THINGS (no brain). It's really harmful to me if I were to fvck that. It would Defile me in a sense. Men think that they cannot be defiled and will fvck anything, but while it doesn't harm us as much as it harms women to fvck a low life, it still gets in and does due damage to your soul and mind.

Anyway, boned her Very hard from the back me standing her on the bed. Women are energized whenever I do that. This has been an amazing vacation of Fishing, shooting, Fishing again, shooting again, fvcking. Whew...I'm beat. The more I do all of this the more bored I become, though healthy. When women start rewarding you, you get to form yourself and who you are, but it's working on one, then another and then another, just whatever you do works, just being you. It's a reinforcement. Now, women are still gonna wanta take advantage of you, you being your true self, but you can choose to ignore it until you can't. Then you drop her (when she makes it more and more obvious, her motives - she starts slippin).

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
My attitude is to focus on increasing my masculinity. I dont blaim women. I look at myself, focus on myself. I beleive if i become more of a man, it will attract women.
Masculinity is necessary but can be a trap as well

It can put you into a frame that you always try be competitive with other men, this is not what it suppose to be

Men need to bound together not go against

This is what women would not like to happen, because it would make them powerless, but they secretly admire it cause they know these men are powerful

Last edited:

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also:

"I want you to fight for me/us."
Yeah... and in the meantime, you do what?