“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You wanna fart in front of her? Go ahead!! Because you don't care and you don't give a ****. You don't give a **** about pissing her of. You don't give a **** if the most beautiful girl in this world walks away from you, or is disgusted by you. As a matter of fact, sometimes do things on purpose to piss off beautiful girls so that in your mind you know that you are your own man, that you are not cotrolled by her beauty, that you don't give a ****.
“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
i think the point you are trying to prove is valid, but dont u think youre taking it just a bit too far? guys shouldnt feel restricted or pressured into trying to please the woman but instead should be themselves and do what they want to do (to a certain extent). this doesnt mean they shouldnt be courteous and well mannered.
I'm afraid America isn't the most cultured of lands. I've lived in several places around the world, and I can't help but notice that, even though I'm an American. The good thing is, we still have a sense of humor to laugh at ourselves. God Bless America....
The point he is trying to make is that in order to revers your AFC mindset, you need to be a jerk for a little bit of a time.
Then, when you see that you don't NEED anywhone, and that you are the most important person to yourself, you can start being a GOOD guy.
“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.