Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You da MAN!

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna fart in front of her? Go ahead!! Because you don't care and you don't give a ****. You don't give a **** about pissing her of. You don't give a **** if the most beautiful girl in this world walks away from you, or is disgusted by you. As a matter of fact, sometimes do things on purpose to piss off beautiful girls so that in your mind you know that you are your own man, that you are not cotrolled by her beauty, that you don't give a ****.

midaus

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the point you are trying to prove is valid, but dont u think youre taking it just a bit too far? guys shouldnt feel restricted or pressured into trying to please the woman but instead should be themselves and do what they want to do (to a certain extent). this doesnt mean they shouldnt be courteous and well mannered.

just my 2 cents,
cheers ;)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Midaus,

I'm afraid America isn't the most cultured of lands. :D I've lived in several places around the world, and I can't help but notice that, even though I'm an American. The good thing is, we still have a sense of humor to laugh at ourselves. God Bless America....

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can fart in front of her and she doesnt care, i think you've found a keeper...but could you stand it if she farted in front of you?

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The point he is trying to make is that in order to revers your AFC mindset, you need to be a jerk for a little bit of a time.
Then, when you see that you don't NEED anywhone, and that you are the most important person to yourself, you can start being a GOOD guy.