“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

You da MAN!

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2002
Messages
365
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
You wanna fart in front of her? Go ahead!! Because you don't care and you don't give a ****. You don't give a **** about pissing her of. You don't give a **** if the most beautiful girl in this world walks away from you, or is disgusted by you. As a matter of fact, sometimes do things on purpose to piss off beautiful girls so that in your mind you know that you are your own man, that you are not cotrolled by her beauty, that you don't give a ****.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

midaus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
i think the point you are trying to prove is valid, but dont u think youre taking it just a bit too far? guys shouldnt feel restricted or pressured into trying to please the woman but instead should be themselves and do what they want to do (to a certain extent). this doesnt mean they shouldnt be courteous and well mannered.

just my 2 cents,
cheers ;)
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Midaus,

I'm afraid America isn't the most cultured of lands. :D I've lived in several places around the world, and I can't help but notice that, even though I'm an American. The good thing is, we still have a sense of humor to laugh at ourselves. God Bless America....
 

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
if you can fart in front of her and she doesnt care, i think you've found a keeper...but could you stand it if she farted in front of you?
 

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
257
Reaction score
1
The point he is trying to make is that in order to revers your AFC mindset, you need to be a jerk for a little bit of a time.
Then, when you see that you don't NEED anywhone, and that you are the most important person to yourself, you can start being a GOOD guy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top