"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

You CANT pursue a relationship. (Bigdave17)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
How things go in 2019 the girls in the market have 4-5 male friends they ask for favors things her man should be doing for her. 1 different guy getting sex consistently and 1-2 other guys occasionally dipping in. She wants a relationship with the guys she spread her legs for but they dont want her.

So if yoi want a shot at a relationship get the SEX early and often. The guy she gives her body to is the one she wants.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
How things go in 2019 the girls in the market have 4-5 male friends they ask for favors things her man should be doing for her. 1 different guy getting sex consistently and 1-2 other guys occasionally dipping in. She wants a relationship with the guys she spread her legs for but they dont want her.

So if yoi want a shot at a relationship get the SEX early and often. The guy she gives her body to is the one she wants.
Hell it was that way when I was a teenager in the mid-90’s.lol
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Would they do other sexual favors for the others like head ?
Well it’s become much worse with the evolvement of social media. BUT, I was one of those “do favors for a girl while she goes out with and bangs one or 2 dudes regularly”. I was 15 and so much in the friend zone I was the damn mayor. I just know she had a TON of orbiters but was only sleeping with a couple dudes and going out with them.
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Dave is so infatuated with himself that his reality is total skewed. I frankly think Dave needs to embrace his gay tendencies and quit cluttering up this forum with his predictable babble.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top