Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You can literally tell everything you need to know about a person based on how they drive..

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aggressive: Swerves from lane to lane dangerously, often tailgates, no matter how fast you’re going in front of them it’s not fast enough they have to pass you, blows horn if you aren’t moving instantly when the light changes..

Classic type A personality. Person is emotionally immature, has a hard time thinking of others, has an irrational sense of entitlement and a nasty temper .. No one you’d want to associate with.

The non signaler: Is a decent driver, doesn’t do anything too unpredictable but for some reason refuses to use the signal, forcing you to have to slam on your brakes whenever they decide to turn ..

Lazy. This person probably does the bare minimum in life, goes to work for exactly eight hours everyday and does only enough to not get fired, no more no less.

The slow poke: Person insists on driving 45 in a 65 no matter how much open space is in front of them. They don’t care that they are impeding the flow of traffic, they are going 45 mph and nothing you can do can make them do more.

Super conservative, plays it safe always. Takes extra precautions in every aspect in life. Gambles on nothing. Probably too scared to do much because they fear making mistakes in life. Not a risk taker. Fear of failure has probably prevented them from reaching their zenith.

Flow of traffic guy: Has cruise control and knows how to use it. If the flow is slow, they are driving slow, if everyone’s speeding they are speeding too, Keeps a decent following distance, doesn’t slam on brakes too much, just goes with the flow

Goes with the flow in life as well most likely, probably just likes to chill, doesn’t really plan things but is always down to do them, not the leader of the friend group but a consistent good contributor. Good guy, doesn’t like to ruffle feathers, everyone likes him. Girlfriend gets frustrated because when she wants to argue he won’t fuss back, just kinda shrugs and goes with the flow.

The lunatic: No cops around? Cya. Drives 85 mph everywhere. Loves the far left lane. Drives irrationally fast for no reason. Doesn’t even really have anything important to do, just likes to play nascar on the highway at the potential expense of others lives.

Impulsive individual with poor decision making skills. Takes unnecessary risks in life, has very little patience, probably also has a very short attention span.

The model driver:
Drives about the speed limit, maybe 5 over if the flow of traffic is good. Always signals, leaves the house at a decent time to get to destination so doesn’t feel the need to speed carelessly. Always uses signals, lets you over when he can, hasn’t been in an accident in well over a decade ..
Even though he drives a 2020 Toyota Camry, his car insurance is $95 for full coverage because he has such an impeccable driving record.

Just a really good guy. Has a great job, probably in IT or some type of STEM field, picked a good wife, loved by coworkers and neighbors alike.. has a really good lawn. Probably really smart and well rounded individual. Really frugal, probably will have enough Money saved to retire at $50 because he makes really sound decisions.

The distracted driver: Always texting and driving. Has ran into the back of several people while texting yet insists on texting. Probably has dents all over car from, well.. texting.
Has no ability to ignore that “ding” sound when a text comes in.. always fiddling with the radio, trying to find the perfect song.. Car insurance is probably more than the car payment from so many claims..

Probably has ADD, went to a liberal arts school and majored in art.. now can’t find a job with worthless degree and works as an assistant manager at a clothing store in the mall.

Has a lit social life though.. all their friends know they are 1 text away!

Ford F-150 that’s lifted with big obnoxious tires guy: Road bully. A mix of the aggressive driver and the lunatic. No one is allowed to get over in his lane. Will intentionally speed up. Has some type of offensive bumper sticker on back of truck.

Guy has been an a*hole since kindergarten. Highlight of life is the high school football championship game where he has 5 tackles, two of which were sacks. Second biggest highlight? The stupid gas guzzler he drives on the obnoxious tires. Now is a master plumber with a blonde trailer park wife with big fake t*ts he paid for.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good analysis.

Has anyone noticed who it is who is whizzing by while you’re driving 65 or 70 In the center lane? It’s women 75% of the time. 20 or 25 years ago it would mostly be men driving aggressively and fast. Women have become so masculine and aggressive that you will see three aggressive female drivers for every aggressive male.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty good analysis.

Has anyone noticed who it is who is whizzing by while you’re driving 65 or 70 In the center lane? It’s women 75% of the time. 20 or 25 years ago it would mostly be men driving aggressively and fast. Women have become so masculine and aggressive that you will see three aggressive female drivers for every aggressive male.
I have noticed that.. I dont sure about the relation per men but they do have some balls and I wonder what is the motivation behind this

Few days ago I noticed a girl taking a pretty sharp curve on something like 85mph on a small Kia... the amount of g force she felt that moment would be probably equal to what a pilot feels before ejection from an aircraft

In that same day in the morning other girl drove on red light and cut me almost causing an accident, and then she just vanished from of the horizon accelerating

Could be karma

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Aggressive: Swerves from lane to lane dangerously, often tailgates, no matter how fast you’re going in front of them it’s not fast enough they have to pass you, blows horn if you aren’t moving instantly when the light changes..

Classic type A personality. Person is emotionally immature, has a hard time thinking of others, has an irrational sense of entitlement and a nasty temper .. No one you’d want to associate with.

The non signaler: Is a decent driver, doesn’t do anything too unpredictable but for some reason refuses to use the signal, forcing you to have to slam on your brakes whenever they decide to turn ..

Lazy. This person probably does the bare minimum in life, goes to work for exactly eight hours everyday and does only enough to not get fired, no more no less.

The slow poke: Person insists on driving 45 in a 65 no matter how much open space is in front of them. They don’t care that they are impeding the flow of traffic, they are going 45 mph and nothing you can do can make them do more.

Super conservative, plays it safe always. Takes extra precautions in every aspect in life. Gambles on nothing. Probably too scared to do much because they fear making mistakes in life. Not a risk taker. Fear of failure has probably prevented them from reaching their zenith.

Flow of traffic guy: Has cruise control and knows how to use it. If the flow is slow, they are driving slow, if everyone’s speeding they are speeding too, Keeps a decent following distance, doesn’t slam on brakes too much, just goes with the flow

Goes with the flow in life as well most likely, probably just likes to chill, doesn’t really plan things but is always down to do them, not the leader of the friend group but a consistent good contributor. Good guy, doesn’t like to ruffle feathers, everyone likes him. Girlfriend gets frustrated because when she wants to argue he won’t fuss back, just kinda shrugs and goes with the flow.

The lunatic: No cops around? Cya. Drives 85 mph everywhere. Loves the far left lane. Drives irrationally fast for no reason. Doesn’t even really have anything important to do, just likes to play nascar on the highway at the potential expense of others lives.

Impulsive individual with poor decision making skills. Takes unnecessary risks in life, has very little patience, probably also has a very short attention span.

The model driver:
Drives about the speed limit, maybe 5 over if the flow of traffic is good. Always signals, leaves the house at a decent time to get to destination so doesn’t feel the need to speed carelessly. Always uses signals, lets you over when he can, hasn’t been in an accident in well over a decade ..
Even though he drives a 2020 Toyota Camry, his car insurance is $95 for full coverage because he has such an impeccable driving record.

Just a really good guy. Has a great job, probably in IT or some type of STEM field, picked a good wife, loved by coworkers and neighbors alike.. has a really good lawn. Probably really smart and well rounded individual. Really frugal, probably will have enough Money saved to retire at $50 because he makes really sound decisions.

The distracted driver: Always texting and driving. Has ran into the back of several people while texting yet insists on texting. Probably has dents all over car from, well.. texting.
Has no ability to ignore that “ding” sound when a text comes in.. always fiddling with the radio, trying to find the perfect song.. Car insurance is probably more than the car payment from so many claims..

Probably has ADD, went to a liberal arts school and majored in art.. now can’t find a job with worthless degree and works as an assistant manager at a clothing store in the mall.

Has a lit social life though.. all their friends know they are 1 text away!

Ford F-150 that’s lifted with big obnoxious tires guy: Road bully. A mix of the aggressive driver and the lunatic. No one is allowed to get over in his lane. Will intentionally speed up. Has some type of offensive bumper sticker on back of truck.

Guy has been an a*hole since kindergarten. Highlight of life is the high school football championship game where he has 5 tackles, two of which were sacks. Second biggest highlight? The stupid gas guzzler he drives on the obnoxious tires. Now is a master plumber with a blonde trailer park wife with big fake t*ts he paid for.
I'm imagining you labelling drivers on your delivery service side gig job. Probably fun to drive with if you know how to make fun of and predict other drivers:)
My Mom's friend Betty fell in love with/had cheap dated her husband this way.
He brought her along with him on his delivery driver afterschool job. He made lots of jokes while driving and provided a sort of social proof display with the regular customers oohing and aahing over his date in the passenger seat and gushing what a good delivery boy Ken was.

She got to see his work ethic first hand.

How frugal/clever he was(by not spending money on the dating but MAKING more money, lol, lol)

I always thought their courtship was clever.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good analysis.

You should see them on the zebra crossing, if they see a pedestrian they are more likely to accelerate in order to make him stop rather than stopping themselves to let him pass, not even cause they are in a hurry just cause of dominance.

They exported the club/dating model to the everyday world where they can rid of hassles with no second tought.

I almost got killed so many times that once I chased this big suv to the traffic light and opened the door expecting some big bulky guy with a cigar and a big harm while instead there was a mid 20s diva that despite facing a raging man twice her size had the courage to stare at him aggressively.

I was ready to kill the bastard but after seeing it was a woman I just grabbed some stuff she had on the car door and threw it out, only then her face shown the emotion she should have had.

The more time pass the less judgimental I am toward violent men.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I'm imagining you labelling drivers on your delivery service side gig job. Probably fun to drive with if you know how to make fun of and predict other drivers:)
My Mom's friend Betty fell in love with/had cheap dated her husband this way.
He brought her along with him on his delivery driver afterschool job. He made lots of jokes while driving and provided a sort of social proof display with the regular customers oohing and aahing over his date in the passenger seat and gushing what a good delivery boy Ken was.

She got to see his work ethic first hand.

How frugal/clever he was(by not spending money on the dating but MAKING more money, lol, lol)

I always thought their courtship was clever.
omg so gay stop it

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing... the left lane aggressive tailgating.

I live in the Northeast and frequently drive through several states. I can be doing 75 or 80 in the left lane and have a big SUV come right up on my ass. I’ll usually move over out of courtesy and it pisses me off every time when I see that it’s usually a woman and not a man. It‘s very disturbing that women are becoming so aggressive.

Let me add another. When I’m driving along and another car wants to pull out of a parking lot or gas station into the road, virtually every male will wave a “thanks”. I find that 75% of women will just pull out with no thank you. That bothers me so much that nowadays if I see it’s a female, I won’t even let her pull out in front of me. I’m big on politeness, and these entitled princesses annoy me to no end.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
She’s a woman. A lot of guys here still think she’s a male.
probably gay too, I don't know what my orientation is anymore Atom.
It bugs me that Be negs herself with intros like 'advice from the old lady'
I don't want to talk like that.
Edit to add: I think Be is wise and valuable and I'm indebted for the feminine advice she's cautioned and encouraged in that one thread I started and about 7 private messages before I turned off that feature again. Thank you very kindly!

I do a man's job and have to keep my 'virility' up.
I'm not negging myself. That's not submissiveness.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing... the left lane aggressive tailgating.

I live in the Northeast and frequently drive through several states. I can be doing 75 or 80 in the left lane and have a big SUV come right up on my ass. I’ll usually move over out of courtesy and it pisses me off every time when I see that it’s usually a woman and not a man. It‘s very disturbing that women are becoming so aggressive.
Jersey is the worst for aggressive drivers. 80 in the left lane will get you run over. Occasionally I‘ll use it to pass at 80-85 mph. I get tailgated and as soon as I get over can hear the vehicle behind me engine reviving. It’s insane.

My coworker got pulled over for doing 94 in the 65 zone. Officer let him off and said “try to keep it under 80.”

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was driving through Massachusetts on a very dark highway a couple weeks ago doing at least 85 and an SUV pulled up behind me. I pulled into the center lane to let him pass, and was surprised to see it was a cop. Couldn’t care less that I was speeding. I saw him for quite some time ahead of me so I know he wasn’t on an official call.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

----

Yep, that's me. I can speed with the best of them, but I know how to do it without getting caught. There's an art to it and it's all about feeling the energy of wherever you are and channeling it. I hate tailgating, that's how accidents happen, and I brake like an angel landing on a cloud. As for your pop psych analysis, that's probably me, too. I can take things or leave them. Not a big "group" guy. Zen approach to women.

If I were a football player I'd be Paul Hornung. Swivel the hips and follow the blockers, throw when asked, but always a nose for the endzone. Basketball, Ray Allen. Find my spots on the floor and feel the groove, drive hard when the D takes a nap or spreads out.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also learn a lot about how people take care of their car. Especially if it's cluttered with junk everywhere, it means they have a cluttered mind full of chaos and worthless junk.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if they have a clean car but somewhat cluttered house?
I've never seen that before, they always seem highly correlated. It could just mean they don't drive enough or do enough in their car to get it dirty, or maybe they get it professionally cleaned. Or maybe it's the one thing in life they have under control.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You can also learn a lot about how people take care of their car. Especially if it's cluttered with junk everywhere, it means they have a cluttered mind full of chaos and worthless junk.
On the other side the ones who obsessed with cleaning their car is also not that normal

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other side the ones who obsessed with cleaning their car is also not that normal
I disagree, cars are not an investment, they are a guaranteed rapidly depreciating asset. It would be more accurate to think of a car as a luxury and an emotional extension of ego than a true utility. Though I suppose if you take better care of your car than yourself, yeah you are full of ****.