"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

You Can Be Happy With A Fat or Plain Jane Girl! (Paradigm Shift)

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
I occasionally run into girls who I consider to be either undateable or a 'fixer upper' I don't want to invest in. It's great when I find that they're able to find someone who wants to date them. I'm always pleasantly surprised by this.

Example 1: a pudgy girl with a plain face. I saw her a few times a month at social events. She was crushing on me for a while. I felt insulted that she even thought she could game me. :) She got married to a guy who was part of the same social circles (I think) and I just saw her recently. They have a child. Now, she looks just like any other overweight mom in her 30's. Meaning, she went from significantly below average to near average in looks. Her husband is aging badly: greying hair and gaining weight fast. They look happy to me. They have some similar hobbies in common and that was enough for both of them.

A few months ago, I saw both of them. She was flirting with me outrageously in front of him, completely ignoring him. He was simultaneously enraged and depressed. He's definitely afraid of losing her. He's heavily invested. But, they worked it out and are now 'happy' again.

Example 2: a new-ish gal I see from time to time in business dealings. She has a big crush on me as most girls do. She doesn't push it too hard, but she stares and fixates on me whenever she sees me. She has a cute face, is relatively young (recent college grad) but already noticeably overweight (not a gross pig but the extra weight shows). To my surprise, she has found a boyfriend or someone to date and they both look very happy. They sauntered on by the other day, totally ignoring me! The guy is above average looking, which caught me by surprise. Men are definitely willing to compromise.

As far as I can tell, these guys are very happy with these two girls. You definitely don't need to find a perfect looking girl or even a hot girl in order to be happy. Guys can be happy with just about any girl who likes them.

btw, I could give many more examples of this. It's kind of heartening if surprising that so many men can be so devoted to women long past the point where their woman has lost their looks. Or never had them. Pierce Brosnan is an example among celebrities, but I see examples of this around me frequently. It's not rare.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
A few months ago, I saw both of them. She was flirting with me outrageously in front of him, completely ignoring him. He was simultaneously enraged and depressed. He's definitely afraid of losing her. He's heavily invested. But, they worked it out and are now 'happy' again.
You consider it happy? You want to be pathetic like this guy? Guys could be "happy" with plain or fat girls only if either they give up on themselves and think what they wouldn't be able to find anyone better, or if they themselves consider those girls hot (some guys have strange taste in women).


She has a big crush on me as most girls do. She doesn't push it too hard, but she stares and fixates on me whenever she sees me. She has a cute face, is relatively young (recent college grad) but already noticeably overweight (not a gross pig but the extra weight shows). To my surprise, she has found a boyfriend or someone to date and they both look very happy. They sauntered on by the other day, totally ignoring me! The guy is above average looking, which caught me by surprise. Men are definitely willing to compromise.
They are sooo happy.. now consider the fact what if you give her a chance she will fck you and suck your **** behind her happy bf's back without feelings any guilt about it. Those guys are happy because they live in delusion. This is why people call them bluepill. Yes, for most guys living in a bluepilled world with unicorns is a bliss, but only until harsh reality will reveal itself. Below average girls understand what they are below average and they wouldn't respect a guy who is ready to settle for them easily and can't find anyone better.
 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
You consider it happy? You want to be pathetic like this guy? Guys could be "happy" with plain or fat girls only if either they give up on themselves and think what they wouldn't be able to find anyone better, or if they themselves consider those girls hot (some guys have strange taste in women).




They are sooo happy.. now consider the fact what if you give her a chance she will fck you and suck your **** behind her happy bf's back without feelings any guilt about it. Those guys are happy because they live in delusion. This is why people call them bluepill. Yes, for most guys living in a bluepilled world with unicorns is a bliss, but only until harsh reality will reveal itself. Below average girls understand what they are below average and they wouldn't respect a guy who is ready to settle to them and can't find anyone better.
I think there are different audiences to this and this post caters to an incel reader who is not even on a blue pill level but wont do anything because he cant find a hot eblnough girl. They are happier than fapping to porn.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I occasionally run into girls who I consider to be either undateable or a 'fixer upper' I don't want to invest in. It's great when I find that they're able to find someone who wants to date them. I'm always pleasantly surprised by this.

Example 1: a pudgy girl with a plain face. I saw her a few times a month at social events. She was crushing on me for a while. I felt insulted that she even thought she could game me. :) She got married to a guy who was part of the same social circles (I think) and I just saw her recently. They have a child. Now, she looks just like any other overweight mom in her 30's. Meaning, she went from significantly below average to near average in looks. Her husband is aging badly: greying hair and gaining weight fast. They look happy to me. They have some similar hobbies in common and that was enough for both of them.

A few months ago, I saw both of them. She was flirting with me outrageously in front of him, completely ignoring him. He was simultaneously enraged and depressed. He's definitely afraid of losing her. He's heavily invested. But, they worked it out and are now 'happy' again.

Example 2: a new-ish gal I see from time to time in business dealings. She has a big crush on me as most girls do. She doesn't push it too hard, but she stares and fixates on me whenever she sees me. She has a cute face, is relatively young (recent college grad) but already noticeably overweight (not a gross pig but the extra weight shows). To my surprise, she has found a boyfriend or someone to date and they both look very happy. They sauntered on by the other day, totally ignoring me! The guy is above average looking, which caught me by surprise. Men are definitely willing to compromise.

As far as I can tell, these guys are very happy with these two girls. You definitely don't need to find a perfect looking girl or even a hot girl in order to be happy. Guys can be happy with just about any girl who likes them.

btw, I could give many more examples of this. It's kind of heartening if surprising that so many men can be so devoted to women long past the point where their woman has lost their looks. Or never had them. Pierce Brosnan is an example among celebrities, but I see examples of this around me frequently. It's not rare.
Id go lower look wise if we have things in common and she have good morals/personalities.
But there is a limit on how.low.i would go.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
There was this girl I met at a party at a friends house. She was the sister of my friend's girlfriend. She was a bit chubby, but not too bad and I was fairly fresh to the whole pick up women thing. Thought I might as well practice what I had learned, it worked. We made out a lot, I had gotten her interested. We all went to a club later and she met a guy she knew there, it was obvious to me he was interested in her but he was a fat chump. I c0ckblocked him, but eventually grew tired and abandoned all of it. She wasn't all that interesting to me anyways, I was just trying out my newly learned skills.

Haven't seen her much after that, this was maybe 5-6 years ago. I saw her recently, again at a party at my friend's house. She was with that guy, the chump. She had also gained a lot of weight, looks properly fat now.

Not that it was ever a possibility, but damn I'm happy I didn't pursue her. Unsure if they're happy, I doubt it, you gotta compromise a lot of good things to get to that point...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
There was this girl I met at a party at a friends house. She was the sister of my friend's girlfriend. She was a bit chubby, but not too bad and I was fairly fresh to the whole pick up women thing. Thought I might as well practice what I had learned, it worked. We made out a lot, I had gotten her interested. We all went to a club later and she met a guy she knew there, it was obvious to me he was interested in her but he was a fat chump. I c0ckblocked him, but eventually grew tired and abandoned all of it. She wasn't all that interesting to me anyways, I was just trying out my newly learned skills.

Haven't seen her much after that, this was maybe 5-6 years ago. I saw her recently, again at a party at my friend's house. She was with that guy, the chump. She had also gained a lot of weight, looks properly fat now.

Not that it was ever a possibility, but damn I'm happy I didn't pursue her. Unsure if they're happy, I doubt it, you gotta compromise a lot of good things to get to that point...
Funny how often being fat seems contagious in couple.
I remeber reading somewhere that when a women get pregnant and get fat the husband often gets fat also
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Plain Jane yes but never a fatso, it's not her fault, it's all me, I'm just built to not fvck fatties.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Id go lower look wise if we have things in common and she have good morals/personalities.
But there is a limit on how.low.i would go.

All the best relationships I have had have been with average looking chicks.. The worst relationships I had with good looking chicks.

All that being said.. I wouldn't date a fatty.. Even the average looking girls I dated had nice bodies.. Slim.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I do not detect any value is having fat, ugly chicks "crush" on me.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
omg op ur humble bragging so much ); shame on u );<
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
To be honest if you truly want to have a monogamous relationship you have to have more value than your girl.

If your girl feels like you can’t do better she is going to treat you accordingly. I hate double standards but I feel like a man in this position would be a little more noble, even though it pains me to say it.

If you are a 7 you would have a great relationship with a 5, unless you are a complete puss cake ..
Also, don’t seek out girls who “give you butterflies” .. you want a cool best friend who opens any hole you want when you say so.
 
Last edited:

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
If it were true every time, why didn’t he find woman in example #1 fit for him?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I've dated 6/7's - hard for me to maintain interest. I'm a shallow fvck I've realised.

I've met a nice 8 who is tall slim and hot, all the guys at work and my friend have seen her insta pics and given a massive thumbs up. HOWEVER, she is more classic english rose, pale skin, lots of freckles, auburn hair, gorgeous.

But I love tanned skin latina looking women (like myself) and I just know I will cheat no matter what if I get the chance. I am disillusioned with my own inability to stay faithful/monogamous.

Everyone knows me as a fvckboy and I can't really deny it any more.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
If it were true every time, why didn’t he find woman in example #1 fit for him?
I'm not saying this will work for all men, but dating down does work for a lot of men, in terms of peace of mind and stability, which are probably highly correlated.

On the flip side, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble as an average or even a bit above average smv guy who chases hot girls exclusively. These guys tend to get rejected indefinitely and it puts them in a dangerous position if they spend too much time chasing. These guys will eventually settle but they might wind up wasting years of their life experiencing nothing but rejection.

Guys who are higher on the smv scale don't have to deal with these problems, to this degree, unless they find themselves in a very shallow dating pool. Even then, the options are still pretty good.
 

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
You consider it happy? You want to be pathetic like this guy? Guys could be "happy" with plain or fat girls only if either they give up on themselves and think what they wouldn't be able to find anyone better, or if they themselves consider those girls hot (some guys have strange taste in women).
I am not like these guys. But I don't feel sorry for them either. As long as you are happy, you are happy. Happiness is a subjective state of mind. Some people can be happy with a 2005 honda civic with 150K miles that runs reliably. Others are dissatisfied with a new Mercedes E-Class because it's not an S-Class.

They are sooo happy.. now consider the fact what if you give her a chance she will fck you and suck your **** behind her happy bf's back without feelings any guilt about it. Those guys are happy because they live in delusion. This is why people call them bluepill. Yes, for most guys living in a bluepilled world with unicorns is a bliss, but only until harsh reality will reveal itself. Below average girls understand what they are below average and they wouldn't respect a guy who is ready to settle for them easily and can't find anyone better.
I think the second girl is not average. She is probably around a 6 in the current game. Cute face, average body, well, maybe a bit below average. The guy is probably a 7 or so. Would she drop him for a higher tier guy? She would want to, but might necessarily do so. Chances are, she couldn't keep him and he would leave her humiliated. It's a big risk for her.
 
Last edited:
Top