Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you are now known as a womanizer...

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm asking how you would handle these 2 scenarios:

1. You successfully picked up a nice girl, spend few days with her. And really likes her, but this girl is the shy type not very aggressive when it comes to the physical parts, like kissing and heavier stuff.
Problem is, when she asked you if you act like this (like when you picked up her) and do these things (your moves, how you seduced her, kissing etc) to all the girls you meet. And for a stupid mindless momment you decided to be honest and say yeah some but not all.
Then she goes muted, and the atmosphere isnt natural anymore, even if she says that she doenst mind, i can see that she does, since she says Im not her bf, but if her bf do that, its byebye.

How do u turn the table around and fix this? or is it just get over it and lession learned?

2. Since you are hanging out alot with your friends and relatives. Chances are that they will find out about you and your lust for females and that you date several of girls at one time. And they are the type of one girl only thing. Its not that you want to show them, but it just accidently happen, so now they know. They dont directly critize you, but its obvious that they don't like it either. What to do? They are really close to you.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care what they think of you?
It's not always bad to be a womanizer you know, it just makes things clearer for a lot of people.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well as long as nothing you with a girl is official, then yove got nothing to worry about, wether your dating one girl, or three girls doesnt matter, because none of them are your girlfriend...

all your doing, really, is finding one that you like, one that you would enjoy a ltr with... am i wrong?

well, thats all anyone els needs to know...

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
I say if they dont like it change your entire perspective and then change to be the clone they want, and then after that make them do the same thing for you.
You are here for you. You were born alone and will die alone-Live YOUR LIFE.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
You are here for you. You were born alone and will die alone-Live YOUR LIFE.
Nice :) (although you're not really born alone - your mother was sorta there as well ;))

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A true womanizer isn't known to be one. :)

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
A true womanizer isn't known to be one. :)
how does one hide it?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no reason why someone should ever think that you are the cause of your success. You have to focus on making it appear that women are the ones after you.

You should also always claim that you know nothing about women.

"yeah when it comes to women I don't know what I'm doing." The truth is you know exactly how to get in her pants.

When I have lots of girls and people find out about it. I just say something like, "all these women are driving me crazy. sometimes I just don't know what to do."

In other words, make it seem like you don't want all the attention.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
There is no reason why someone should ever think that you are the cause of your success. You have to focus on making it appear that women are the ones after you.

You should also always claim that you know nothing about women.

"yeah when it comes to women I don't know what I'm doing." The truth is you know exactly how to get in her pants.

When I have lots of girls and people find out about it. I just say something like, "all these women are driving me crazy. sometimes I just don't know what to do."

In other words, make it seem like you don't want all the attention.
Interesting. A guy playing the coy role. That's something to consider. How would you suggest a guy work it in if he's known as c0ck sure and an excellent read of women?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Interesting. A guy playing the coy role. That's something to consider. How would you suggest a guy work it in if he's known as c0ck sure and an excellent read of women?

Make up some bull**** about how you think you might of found a perfect little average girl. You can tell everyone that she isn't all that attractive but she has a great personality.

When the women hear this they will start to think differently about you. You can update them on your dates.

"She is so great she gives me back massages without me asking.. None of the other girls did that. "

"I'm totally shocked that i'm attracted to her personality and not her looks"

"I went out on a date with a really hot girl and it just didn't compare to little Rosie. Maybe I''ve just out grown hot girls."

You basically have to make other people thing that you have changed.

Trust me all the women will buy it.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squy
Ok I'm asking how you would handle these 2 scenarios:

1. You successfully picked up a nice girl, spend few days with her. And really likes her, but this girl is the shy type not very aggressive when it comes to the physical parts, like kissing and heavier stuff.
Problem is, when she asked you if you act like this (like when you picked up her) and do these things (your moves, how you seduced her, kissing etc) to all the girls you meet. And for a stupid mindless momment you decided to be honest and say yeah some but not all.
Then she goes muted, and the atmosphere isnt natural anymore, even if she says that she doenst mind, i can see that she does, since she says Im not her bf, but if her bf do that, its byebye.

How do u turn the table around and fix this? or is it just get over it and lession learned?

2. Since you are hanging out alot with your friends and relatives. Chances are that they will find out about you and your lust for females and that you date several of girls at one time. And they are the type of one girl only thing. Its not that you want to show them, but it just accidently happen, so now they know. They dont directly critize you, but its obvious that they don't like it either. What to do? They are really close to you.
1. turn the tables by asking her the questioins... how she feels about it.. and keep going on asking... in the end..either break it up or get the booty by the same final words.

I am as I am, and I did not know you before, but we are here and I'm still who I am