Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You already knew about the 80/20 rule.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a tip to 80% of the lurkers out there. Create an account and contribute something to this site :flowers: you can do it here are some examples:

- Help new members grow by giving your advice on something you have dealt with before.
- Give props to some bad ass posters :up: *PM them if you're shy*
- Resolve world hunger or fix global warming
- Begin from scratch and make yourself an living example to follow
- Or just give us something creative, its always good :cool:

You know you want to be a DJ.

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
im a lurker, and i promise to contribute more!

DryBones

Reaction score
Yeah, I've lurked for a while so I guess I'll contribute more. Or anything. Both are viable options.

Rez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a lurker, but I'd like to add a few more bullet points to the original post:

* Reach down into your pants (with a clean hand) and make sure you still have balls.

* Don't be afraid to ask for advice. Sometimes there can be several different people who are going through the same thing as you are. This is a great way to bring everyone into the party.

* If you ever see Mystery or Style, tell them to kiss because the sexual tension between those two is overwhelming!

* Lastly, leeching from others without contributing anything original of your own is a great way to go nowhere. So don't do this and feel free to share openly.

Thanks for the thread Dedication!

naSTIboost

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a lurker for a few days but I recently created an account. I'm an AFC in rehab but hopefully on my way to becoming a Don Juan. The most important thing I've learned over my 26 years is that if ANY girl is standoffish/*****y towards you in the LEAST... turn walk the other way and move onto the next one. This will save time, frustration, and boost confidence...

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BASICALLY THE WAY THE FORUM works is that subconscious messages are planted in your head as you read. If everyone posts negative stuff, then when you come on the site and read, you will begin to only see the downsides of life when you are out in real life.

My point is that anyone who posts should try and ask constructive questions that are not too whiny e.g just like that poster called Goldstar was asking about negative inner thoughts based innergame in a thread he made. He did not whine , moan or complain and he got absolutely brilliant answers. This is the same way that other members should ask questions . If you are a noobie, you are excused (for your first few times) but if you have been on the site for long, do not put everyone else on a downer with negative bullsh1t that you spout. Try not to moan so much and try to ask the right questions in a clear manner.

Props to the OP FOR this thread +1 rep

thedoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't the rule 90/10? :confused:

Haha either way nice post, I think it encourages a lot of people who shy away from posting who fear negative criticism. :up:

Don Wha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a 2 week lurker and I've learned tons from the board. Some stuff i already knew, some stuff i needed to refresh myself on and some stuff is completely new and completely amazing. Created a new account and actually helped someone out ( I think). Thanks for posting this, it definitely encouraged my to actually make the account. It has been less than a week and I'm on post #6. WATCH OUT NOW!

-Don Wha in the making.