Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You all have some growing up to do.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I have a request for the mods:

Can you guys please create a section called "femetary" where we can bury all these feminist spawn threads?

They're quite entertaining. :D

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I've seen (as a female) reading stuff on this forum:

A lot of men/boys on here have been through some tough times. Some of them have never seen a "quality" woman, others don't know what to do if they had one. Still others don't know how to handle a healthy relationship because they have never seen one. I've been called a "feminist" on here, when people clearly have no idea of the real definition of the word. (PS: It's thinking that women should be allowed to vote, have the right to an education, and the right to have the same pay as an equally qualified male and has very little to do with equality in a relationship)

You also have to recognize that YOUR experiences does not equal everyone else's.

Not everyone is looking for a mutually exclusive healthy relationship. Just because some men on here are very loud and proud of screwing around, doesn't mean they all think exactly the same way.

And also keep in mind that a lot of women are lowering their standards as well. They are acting like classless tramps...so why should they get the same respect as a decent woman?

The men on here that are attracting trash aren't doing it by themselves. There's trash around to be picked up.

Reaction score
laurie -

I'm certain you're over 30, single, and wondering why no quality man wants you.

(and if you've somehow managed to land a man, he has to be the most whipped dude in the universe.)

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Sittin' back with my popcorn.

If Laurie does show this thread to her class...

HEY LADIES I'M SAGEPRODUCT
I'M A REALLY NICE GUY
LET'S DATE

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
Here's what I've seen (as a female) reading stuff on this forum:

A lot of men/boys on here have been through some tough times. Some of them have never seen a "quality" woman, others don't know what to do if they had one. Still others don't know how to handle a healthy relationship because they have never seen one. I've been called a "feminist" on here, when people clearly have no idea of the real definition of the word. (PS: It's thinking that women should be allowed to vote, have the right to an education, and the right to have the same pay as an equally qualified male and has very little to do with equality in a relationship)

You also have to recognize that YOUR experiences does not equal everyone else's.

Not everyone is looking for a mutually exclusive healthy relationship. Just because some men on here are very loud and proud of screwing around, doesn't mean they all think exactly the same way.

And also keep in mind that a lot of women are lowering their standards as well. They are acting like classless tramps...so why should they get the same respect as a decent woman?

The men on here that are attracting trash aren't doing it by themselves. There's trash around to be picked up.
pink I can't take it anymore I'm in love with you. Will you go out with me sometime?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
pink I can't take it anymore I'm in love with you. Will you go out with me sometime?
This is a new low.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
have you guys forgotten about all the women who get raped or sexually assualted by thirsty men? i hear about sh1t like this everyday on the news, while they're are rotten females out there i think its safe to say there are rotten men are out there too... both genders are as bad as each other

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting this strange sense that the OP views women as real people. Blasphemy. The witch needs to be BURNED.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concerned Laurie said:
By the way, did you know that that "manly" generation basically erased all of the previous gains of the flappers and womens' suffragettes, which is why we went backwards in equality in the 1940s and 1950s and 1960s and not forward? Yeah, I didn't think so.
I guess there's always hope for another manly generation to erase the so-called "gains" of the past 40 years.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I would just like to add, I'm married to a wonderful woman and we have a very happy and fulfilling relationship. She is strong and fiercely independent but chooses to remain by my side as my support base. She is demure, quiet, bubbly and very caring. She has a university education in a hard science and isn't a pretentious douche bag like most american women. She has never been to Starbucks and has no idea why women in america act so hostile towards men.

She, like most women here, believe that the biological imperative for a family is paramount to all other things and a woman's place is by a man's side taking care of a TRADITIONAL family. She also believes that your expiry date is 25, this is common knowledge in China.

Foreign Women for the win.

(I might disagree with everyone here about most things but we all stand united on this front.)

Western women are confused about their place in life and are becoming detrimental to the growth of the traditional family unit. Leave your attitude in the gender studies classes where they belong. You are your own worst enemy professor.
All I can say is that I think you will probably die a very lonely death if you really believe that the man must "control" the woman and "not put up with ****." Haha. That's very funny. You are probably just scared little boys, not real men. I think real men do not actually think like this. Usually, they are sophisticated enough and confident enough in their masculinity to realize that women can be better than men in many ways, so they don't have to overcompensate. Women are still paid less than 75% what a man is paid for the same work. Did you know that? Do you want to reverse all the progress we have come to and all the gains we have made?

I am probably not even going to stay and respond to what you say because I know that you will not listen, and I guess I can't blame you, because I was the same way when I was your age. All I have to say is that if you do not believe women are exactly the same as men in every way if not better, and you do not believe that her wants and needs are just as important as a man's, maybe you ought to have a good long talk with a counselor or your girlfriend because you are probably sexist and don't understand what it's like to be a woman, or the complexity of women, or the struggles of women, not only today, but for hundreds of years. I wish you luck in getting what you need from women (and notice that I used the word women and not "girls" or "chicks")
If this is not evidence to seek women abroad then I don't know what else is, we can just breed them out of existence. Go foreign, get married and start a traditional family. A woman who is equal to a man IS A MAN. Women have their own strengths and hidden talents. Why american women feel the need to consistently compete with a man is beyond me and my wife. Luckily there is no support from the government or society here to re-build your destructive gender studies programs. We don't need your societal experiments... professor notice that as gender studies and women's equality grows, the birth rate falls. You and your misguided students are the most damaging thing to american society today and this coming from someone who advocates gun control.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
have you guys forgotten about all the women who get raped or sexually assualted by thirsty men? i hear about sh1t like this everyday on the news, while they're are rotten females out there i think its safe to say there are rotten men are out there too... both genders are as bad as each other
Have you forgotten about all the false rape claims women make against men? Different side of the same coin. It is not all over the news because the media is biased and in love with portraying men as evil and women as the sole source of intelligence and reason. Our society is now beyond ridiculous. Here's a riddle:

What do you call violence against women in the media? Heinous.

What do you call violence against men media? Hilarious.

That's not even the tip of the iceberg in terms of the media bias against men.

Btw, this thread is clearly a troll thread. :crackup:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Women's studies LOLOLOL what a waste of intelligence that's funny didn't realize anyone actually did that as a job. Kind of funny . Lol I can't stop laughing

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concerned Laurie said:
I am a woman's studies professor at a fairly large college, and I was browsing this forum and I find it hard to believe what I am reading. Here I thought we had made such wonderful progress towards the equality that women have been denied for so long, and then I am reading postings that are just so misogynist and sexist. Do you really want to bring us back to the dark ages of oppressing women and forcing them back into the kitchen? Some of you, especially in your teens and twenties, make me laugh because you sound like you are straight out of my father's G.I. generation with all this short, terse, macho talk. "Screw em all!" "You *****!" Haha. Too funny! By the way, did you know that that "manly" generation basically erased all of the previous gains of the flappers and womens' suffragettes, which is why we went backwards in equality in the 1940s and 1950s and 1960s and not forward? Yeah, I didn't think so.

All I can say is that I think you will probably die a very lonely death if you really believe that the man must "control" the woman and "not put up with ****." Haha. That's very funny. You are probably just scared little boys, not real men. I think real men do not actually think like this. Usually, they are sophisticated enough and confident enough in their masculinity to realize that women can be better than men in many ways, so they don't have to overcompensate. Women are still paid less than 75% what a man is paid for the same work. Did you know that? Do you want to reverse all the progress we have come to and all the gains we have made?

I am probably not even going to stay and respond to what you say because I know that you will not listen, and I guess I can't blame you, because I was the same way when I was your age. All I have to say is that if you do not believe women are exactly the same as men in every way if not better, and you do not believe that her wants and needs are just as important as a man's, maybe you ought to have a good long talk with a counselor or your girlfriend because you are probably sexist and don't understand what it's like to be a woman, or the complexity of women, or the struggles of women, not only today, but for hundreds of years. I wish you luck in getting what you need from women (and notice that I used the word women and not "girls" or "chicks")

I will agree with everything you say as soon as women stop looking at men as providers for them....until that happens then no, it is no where close to equal and shouldn't be for that matter. Women harp about equality but always judge men as long term potential providers.....talk about hypocrisy.

If you want true equality then women should care less what kind of job a man has, his social status and how much his income is. We only care about looks and for long term cases personality as well.....however, women judge men on power and what the men can do for their individual status....so in this case everything you just wrote is a load of phooey.

If women want to be equal, they should stop relying on men for a good/better life. It would be like me looking for a rich successful women instead of the hot ones and then crying about equality.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Probably about as much as I've heard of my boys having to get tested for STD's after finding out they have been banging some "ratchet" p*ssy...

They ratchet!!! They ratchet!!!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:

No offense, but more solid proof of how bad your game is.

And if anything, the majority of Pink's posts are annoying as he%ll.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
aaaaaand he wonders why he cant get laid:D