Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yoga

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any one tried Yoga?

This female friend got me to take a class at the gym and it kicked my @ss. My obliques and shoulders were sore for two days...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoga has a girly image, but I guarantee you that it'll leave you crying the next morning. It has the added benefit of making you more flexible, which is a big help in lifting, and helps you avoid injury.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love yoga and meditating. It cleanse not only your mind but your body. I used to smoke until I got to yoga, it eased my want and not only that, I feel like I hate smoking now. Well, I can say "YOGA IS THE CURE EVERYTHING" figuratively speaking. It really helps, try it.

And imo yoga doesn't have a girly image, I personally think more like a manly bodybuilder who needs to shape up his flexibility.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just recently got back into Mt. Biking and found that I now suck at it. I use to be pretty good. Actaully, I'm just out of practice.

With the Yoga, I figure it will help my coordination, flexibility and balance.

And you are right. My whole body hurt the next day.

Besides, out of the 20+ people in the class, there were only 3 guys! Tons of hotties!

Going again to night...