Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yoga In HighSchool

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, our highschool bulletion listed yoga today.

I was wondering what you guys think of a guy taking yoga? Simple question.

Thank you

U

UNIQUEONE

I wish I could learn Yoga I heard great feedback from it. Helps you relieve stress create confidence etc.

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

I am not really asking if I should take it or not. I have already decided that I will try it. I am just wondering from other DJ's that have tried it and how it helped/not helped them.

Thanks for the feedback.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get ready for some massive , busting ass, i guess it relieves your toxins

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably a good idea, as long as it's in moderation. Just don't be like Finch from American Pie 2, when he gets into all that tantric stuff and cums while watering a plant. Makes you look weird.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoga is good stuff.

I took a yoga class my freshman year of college for a PE credit. The teacher was 65 years old and could do crap most 15 year olds can't do.

There are so many benefits I can't even name them. We had a classroom session where we learned about studies done by scientific research universities and the such about how it helped mentally retarded children develop and the such. something about people in retirement homes doing amazingly well and so forth. Furthermore, if you keep with it you can be 80 years old and move just as well as you probably do right now.

and finally, the class consisted of me and 12 hot chicks bending over in spandex. If the health benefits don't do it for you, that one will.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by McKindley

and finally, the class consisted of me and 12 hot chicks bending over in spandex. If the health benefits don't do it for you, that one will.

:eek:

Ever have the urge to just run up behind one and....!!

I swear i would be sleeping wiht all of them, that would be like te sexiest class in the world. I would love going to school even more.

I signed up for aerobics next semester, and there is usually about 2guys in that class, and the rest is chicks :) I wish we had a yoga class though.

As for the TANTRIC SEX thing, i doubt you would cvm while watering plants because tantric sex is more so about sexual ENERGY, and the seperation of ejaculation and orgasm.

Thus you can achieve a state of orgasm for the whole sexual experience and never ejaculate (which causes your d1ck to get over sensitive).

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those classes are gold mines!!

I just took a self-defense class this semester, and there's only 3 other guys with me. The rest is chicks (around 35 of them!!).

My advice would be to go for it, and don't worry about getting teased/laughed at about it, say that you did it for the chicks, that'll shut anyone up. ;)

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm signing up tommorow or on wednesday. Depends if I have time.