“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Yoga In HighSchool

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Well, our highschool bulletion listed yoga today.

I was wondering what you guys think of a guy taking yoga? Simple question.

Thank you
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

U

UNIQUEONE

Guest
I wish I could learn Yoga I heard great feedback from it. Helps you relieve stress create confidence etc.
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Thanks.

I am not really asking if I should take it or not. I have already decided that I will try it. I am just wondering from other DJ's that have tried it and how it helped/not helped them.


Thanks for the feedback.
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
get ready for some massive , busting ass, i guess it relieves your toxins
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
It's probably a good idea, as long as it's in moderation. Just don't be like Finch from American Pie 2, when he gets into all that tantric stuff and cums while watering a plant. Makes you look weird.
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
Yoga is good stuff.

I took a yoga class my freshman year of college for a PE credit. The teacher was 65 years old and could do crap most 15 year olds can't do.

There are so many benefits I can't even name them. We had a classroom session where we learned about studies done by scientific research universities and the such about how it helped mentally retarded children develop and the such. something about people in retirement homes doing amazingly well and so forth. Furthermore, if you keep with it you can be 80 years old and move just as well as you probably do right now.

and finally, the class consisted of me and 12 hot chicks bending over in spandex. If the health benefits don't do it for you, that one will.
 

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
0
Location
ash nc US
Originally posted by McKindley


and finally, the class consisted of me and 12 hot chicks bending over in spandex. If the health benefits don't do it for you, that one will.

:eek:


Ever have the urge to just run up behind one and....!!

I swear i would be sleeping wiht all of them, that would be like te sexiest class in the world. I would love going to school even more.






I signed up for aerobics next semester, and there is usually about 2guys in that class, and the rest is chicks :) I wish we had a yoga class though.




As for the TANTRIC SEX thing, i doubt you would cvm while watering plants because tantric sex is more so about sexual ENERGY, and the seperation of ejaculation and orgasm.

Thus you can achieve a state of orgasm for the whole sexual experience and never ejaculate (which causes your d1ck to get over sensitive).
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Those classes are gold mines!!

I just took a self-defense class this semester, and there's only 3 other guys with me. The rest is chicks (around 35 of them!!).

My advice would be to go for it, and don't worry about getting teased/laughed at about it, say that you did it for the chicks, that'll shut anyone up. ;)
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
I'm signing up tommorow or on wednesday. Depends if I have time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top