TitaniumFireBEAR
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2004
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 46
Have you ever employed the Technique of trying?
Many of us say: "Well, I tried my best."
Ok...drop the nearest utencil on the floor.
Now, tttrrryyy to pick it up. Don't pick it up, just tttrrryyy to pick it up.
You can't tttrrryyy to pick it you. Either you do or don't. Crouching to the floor, hovering over it like a fool, arms outstretched, does not accomplish anything and is, in fact, a meaningless phrase.
You either do or you don't. End of story.
We can't try to be funny. We are or we're not.
In my opinion, all of this exploration is more of getting into myself and releasing myself from the bondage of poor thinking than it is of acquiring or being anything. I already am. It's a matter of how you think that really effects each and every moment of your life.
I've been on other sites with guys who spewed forth their best C&F lines and was rather, well, LMAO. I respect his work, it's some of the best stuff, but people were using it like some Matrix program was uploaded to their cerebral cortex and then asking for a review. Is that ANYWAY to enjoy a date? Was it fun to wonder how your game went? To self analyze when all was said and done?
Enjoy life. Be fun. And the women will come. So will life. Shouldn't it all be fun? Why else are you here?
B.E.A.R.
Many of us say: "Well, I tried my best."
Ok...drop the nearest utencil on the floor.
Now, tttrrryyy to pick it up. Don't pick it up, just tttrrryyy to pick it up.
You can't tttrrryyy to pick it you. Either you do or don't. Crouching to the floor, hovering over it like a fool, arms outstretched, does not accomplish anything and is, in fact, a meaningless phrase.
You either do or you don't. End of story.
We can't try to be funny. We are or we're not.
In my opinion, all of this exploration is more of getting into myself and releasing myself from the bondage of poor thinking than it is of acquiring or being anything. I already am. It's a matter of how you think that really effects each and every moment of your life.
I've been on other sites with guys who spewed forth their best C&F lines and was rather, well, LMAO. I respect his work, it's some of the best stuff, but people were using it like some Matrix program was uploaded to their cerebral cortex and then asking for a review. Is that ANYWAY to enjoy a date? Was it fun to wonder how your game went? To self analyze when all was said and done?
Enjoy life. Be fun. And the women will come. So will life. Shouldn't it all be fun? Why else are you here?
B.E.A.R.