"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Yo need help.

homey72

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Ok fellas need some advice here. I've been working this girl for over 2 months and things have been going really well. I have been a challenge, I make sure that I don't call or see her more than once twice a week. I always make sure that we have a good time that we are together, etc... So last week she gives me a lets just be friends speech because she feels like all I want is a fvck buddy. Well, that sort of threw me off guard, sort of had the tables turned on me to some extent. Well, I go ahead and rectify the situation, because honestly I do want more than a "buddy", although I never said anything along the lines of why don't we become exclusive or anything like that. Mostly, all I said was that I saw potential there and it was just that I was extremely busy.

So, after our conversation we go out and have a great time again. Now before she was all into me, after that last night she has been somewhat distant. Starts telling me things like she is going to move to Australia after school, like in 4 months. I'm wondering what is going on here. I figure one of two things, 1 she's lost interest and that's the end of that or two, this is some kind of female test to see where I really stand.

I feel like the tables have turned to some extent and now I may be pursuing her. Big no-no here. I have some other girls on the side to keep me straight but somehow I'm really not feeling like calling them in for support. Although, I probably should. Anyways, long story, give me some insight here. What should I do with this one, next her and call in the secondary? Call in the secondary and see what happens when I don't pay any attention to her?

Thanks in advance,
One confused Homey:confused:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
I'm just wondering what is going on its like 'Next' Doesnt exist anymore? I'm a total AFC and I next girls constantly if they give me crap or try to use me to brush up there pathetic little ego's i just laugh and walk away.


You don't need to let the darkness in ... Its already a part of you.
 

homey72

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Nexting

If I hadn't invested 2 months of my time in this girl and it was the second time we had hung out I would have nexted her. However, this one is cool for the most part, and her attitude for one week doesn't immediately put her in the next pile. I mean correct me if I wrong, everyone has issues, and sometimes you give a person the benefit of the doubt, at least once. So my question still stands.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Remember man, the reason for females are to have fun, may that be physically or mentally. Don't lose track of that idea. Do whatever feels right to you, only you are gonna make the right choice.

As for "DJing", never have primaries, always have secondaries.

~ivan
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Obviously if she is talking 'F' Buddy' status then she is a hor and I see nothing 'special' that you should do to 'win' her over!!

Unless you are thinking of marrriage, who cares if she is moving 1,000 miles away!! Move on !!

You like her more than the other girls - if she is not staying in town for you then why worry - she may be testing you but let her bring up the conversation of whether she should stay!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

homey72

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
F Buddy

Maybe I wasn't clear about that one. She asked me if all she was to me was a F buddy or if I was looking for more. To which I replied that there was potential but that is all.
 
Top