"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Yo I'm still confused

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
...how this girl...just comes to my room in the middle of the night to have sex...let's me give her foot rubs...buys me workout clothes without me asking...cooks for me and brings it to my bed...I had a rash on my arm, rubs therapeutic lotion for it..but she gives me attitude when I want to dress nice and go out and be social.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
...how this girl...just comes to my room in the middle of the night to have sex...let's me give her foot rubs...buys me workout clothes without me asking...cooks for me and brings it to my bed...I had a rash on my arm, rubs therapeutic lotion for it..but she gives me attitude when I want to dress nice and go out and be social.
Don't feed the...
 
Top