Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yet more proof about how screwed online dating is

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never taken internet dating that seriously, it might work for some guys but there's just too much of an unknown element for me...you never know who you're talking to, i mean imagine if this happened to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1X5R0sbUOc

Not funny!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
The title pretty much says it all: '20 Guys Trying to Bang a Total Psycho on OKCupid'.

http://slacktory.com/2012/05/20-guys-try-to-bang-psycho-on-okcupid/

Read through, it's actually pretty funny.

Damn, if I were a girl anytime I needed an ego boost I'd just make an online dating profile.
That is f*cking awesome. Props to the guy who set it up.

Just shows that guys will stick their d1ck into pretty much anything. We're nothing but a bunch of friggin' animals.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There've been plenty of threads about cute girls being showered with attention online, and a few about even below-average ones getting similar treatment. This profile is a blatant troll and it makes no difference. Read the comments of the story and half the guys are saying they'd have messaged that girl and they don't understand what the big deal is.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when did we as men lose the power of using common sense? seriously. fake profile or not, the reason I would not have contacted "her" (besides the fact that you can't see her face) is the moment I noticed she was 26 and spelled like a fvcking 12 year old. sorry, but I like my girls somewhat educated and have a grasp of the English language. call me picky I guess.lol