“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Yes, this is complete bull****

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
I personally love how everyone on here likes to write phillosophy all day long, "give 110%, make them love you, the perfect balance, give it another shot, stop being a wussie"; These are just some of my many favorite bull**** posts that I see 100x a week from people.

I mean really, does it make you feel important to sit on the computer and act like you are a dj; a true dj's forum life would make up about .05% of his time the other 99.5% should be used actually having a blast.

I guess things will never change, we will always have good story writers here *wink* *wink* and I admit the stories are somewhat entertaining and funny!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I agree to some extent. But currently its summer. My summers been badass, but the middle of the day/mornign you know people are goingt o post.
Like currently, I'm stuck at home. I made plans with 3 different people/sets of people for tonight, but it each one ended up gettin screwed by school, or dance, or dentist appointments.
So peopel have their off-time to preach man. ignore it.
Some fo those posts r a good read. But 90% of the time they're not.

****, tomorrow night I'll be eithe DJing ti on some chick, or getting bombed with friends. Everyone has their offtime.
****, i wish i could drive. lol.
 

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
well lemme ask you this post starter, what is more constructive? watching cyber porn or reading up info, and giving some info. I know most of the guys on here aren't posting tips for the sole purpose of f*cking up your game. They've got good intentions, the thing is...what works for them, may or may not work for you. That is why, you DON'T heed their advice word for word. Summarize it in your mind, try it out and mold it into your own.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I have been reading posts like this one since before I registered.

They are meaningless, pointless and serve no purpose.

Oh well... move along children.
 

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
some of us are addicted to speed which allows for an extra 8-10 hours a day to type up **** on this board! bet you didn't think of that huh ****head? and **** man, if that theory is true it works out for you in the end, as less competition. why worry about it bro? let people live there lifes the way they want to.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
We're all striving to be our best. That's why we're here. Some have found a glimpse of success and realize a piece of the puzzle. These individuals are kind enough to come back and share it with the rest of us...

...and others are just too blind to realize it.

EDIT: If you think it's bull****, then don't believe it, but don't go piling YOUR bull**** in our mouths either. That's right, I think YOU ARE BULL****.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I won't even bother to read this.

This is just some moron who can't put effort into what he wants and is crying like a little girl. He thinks what we say won't work so he doesn't try it. The list goes on, AFC.

Observe the next comment from him about how I'm a no life troll 6 hours a day on the forums.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by TheMinistered
I personally love how everyone on here likes to write phillosophy all day long, "give 110%, make them love you, the perfect balance, give it another shot, stop being a wussie"; These are just some of my many favorite bull**** posts that I see 100x a week from people.

I mean really, does it make you feel important to sit on the computer and act like you are a dj; a true dj's forum life would make up about .05% of his time the other 99.5% should be used actually having a blast.

I guess things will never change, we will always have good story writers here *wink* *wink* and I admit the stories are somewhat entertaining and funny!
Irony = pots calling kettles black. Perhaps you may want to consider actually taking a philosophy class in order to understand what exactly the study is... versus what the study is not. Now if you will excuse me... I am off to have a blast.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
ok, first of all, the ministered is totally a real dj. times like forever million.

like, i go to school and i get head like only about 6 times a day in the janitor's closet. i'm currently having sex with my english teacher. he's gonna give me an A for it. and then i'm such a dj that i come here and treat everybody like ****. true dj baby.

i feel you ministered! i think we're exactly alike, you and i.
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
I'm sorry if I came off as aragant and porky I love the sarcasm ;) I just think that we shouldn't start new threads on things that have been covered a thousand times or post bull****.

If you guys want to help people, reply to their threads with helpful tips.

If you want to cover some new found idea you have had, make sure it isn't covered already. If it is covered, then don't start a new thread or perhaps bump the thread that you found.

If you guys, such as LikRetSam, want to fabricate good well written stories-- then lean over to your friend and tell him to smack you. Posting false stories is pretty hopeless... it just shows that you have no life. Oh, and LikRetSam I'm sorry, I don't know a 25yr old in the world that would screw around with a 15yr old male without being payed atleast $15.00!

In conclusion, bull****, pure bull**** >:p
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by TheMinistered
a true dj's forum life would make up about .05% of his time the other 99.5% should be used actually having a blast.
99.5+0.05=99.55 what do you do the other 0.45% i can tell its not maths classs:p

P.S no offence or anything, just thought i would point it out for comedy reasons!
 

Poppin' Tags

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Springfield, IL
I used to be just like many people posting advice here... I read the bible and hung around the forum so much that I knew every DJ Ideal, but I hadn't actually learned a thing from experience. Still, I knew what I was SUPPOSED to do, so I would give advice to people. I admit it does feel good to be telling people what they should do.. it makes you feel superior and smarter, and many insecure people use this forum for that reason. Hey, as long as they are correct it is ok with me, but it does get old when things are repeated or just paraphrased from a few different bible posts.

What I wish forum users would do is question the DJ "bible" more and not take every word for god-given truth until they have tried the techniques for themselves and found them to be personally successful. I have found that not everything in the bible has applied to me or the way I wish to live my life, so I have set my own unwritten guidelines set up- using the DJ bible as their frame.
 

Poppin' Tags

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Springfield, IL
Oh yeah bit that doesn't mean everybody on here is wrong or that they aren't true DJs if they post a lot.. many are really just smart, experienced, and they want to help their fellow man, but some are out for attention for their quality advice.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Holy crap, i swear i've read this before. Ohhh right, 20 thousand times.

Son sit down, You don't know what your talking about. In over 2 years i've made 721 posts, thats less than a post per day. So please explain how i am sitting here all day? I'd love to know.

People like you have come before, preached the same thing you did, then disappeared into the shadows.

Being a don juan is more than how many girls you can get. If we find enjoyment giving advice to the up and commers, then so be it. Who are you to criticize? I do plenty of other things than sit here philosophizing, but there isn't that much to do in one day.

Again, welcome to the world of tomorrow.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Re: Re: Yes, this is complete bull****

Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
what do you do the other 0.45%
Naughty things...
 
Top