Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yes Hypergamy is real!

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love when hypergamy unfolds right in front of you..
Walk into local Lab to have my bloods drawn and notice a sexy late 20 something tech.
In her office I notice pictures of kids, no father of said kids in photos. So I start chatting her up, as I need a new plate! A few minutes in I get the " I have a boyfriend" I keep pushing down the path, she starts fixing he hair and giving the cues that she into what's happing! Then it happens, well "this guy I'm seeing is boring and no fun," you sound like fun....10 min after meeting a girl with a "boyfriend" I have her number and she's hot and eager to play.

Be fit and in shape, be relentless and be alpha
Mongo

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what do you know, yes hypergamy is real. She could be up for attention wh0ring, or cheating or actually replacing him. Let us know what happens.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

So, you see a picture of kids with no dad in it, suggesting she's possibly a single mother. You then hear how the guy she is talking to is supposedly boring.

The reason for all of this is because she is a hoe, nothing to do with hyper gamy or whatever. Simply just a woman who makes poor decisions that she is incapable of learning from, thrives off drama and "excitement".

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh I'm well aware of what she is, just wanted to prove a point to myself

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not some woman i would brag about and prove to everyone about how alpha i am . Woman is a hoe , most likely looking for a new sponsor and her current bf don’t fill up her needs so a new potential sponsor showed up(you) and she’s testing the waters. Gaming a single mother is like playing on easy mode . No alpha to brag about