"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Yes Hypergamy is real!

Mongo720

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
17
Age
53
I love when hypergamy unfolds right in front of you..
Walk into local Lab to have my bloods drawn and notice a sexy late 20 something tech.
In her office I notice pictures of kids, no father of said kids in photos. So I start chatting her up, as I need a new plate! A few minutes in I get the " I have a boyfriend" I keep pushing down the path, she starts fixing he hair and giving the cues that she into what's happing! Then it happens, well "this guy I'm seeing is boring and no fun," you sound like fun....10 min after meeting a girl with a "boyfriend" I have her number and she's hot and eager to play.

Be fit and in shape, be relentless and be alpha
Mongo
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Well what do you know, yes hypergamy is real. She could be up for attention wh0ring, or cheating or actually replacing him. Let us know what happens.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
LOL

So, you see a picture of kids with no dad in it, suggesting she's possibly a single mother. You then hear how the guy she is talking to is supposedly boring.

The reason for all of this is because she is a hoe, nothing to do with hyper gamy or whatever. Simply just a woman who makes poor decisions that she is incapable of learning from, thrives off drama and "excitement".
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mongo720

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
17
Age
53
oh I'm well aware of what she is, just wanted to prove a point to myself
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
That’s not some woman i would brag about and prove to everyone about how alpha i am . Woman is a hoe , most likely looking for a new sponsor and her current bf don’t fill up her needs so a new potential sponsor showed up(you) and she’s testing the waters. Gaming a single mother is like playing on easy mode . No alpha to brag about
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top