Yes, good girls DO cheat

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to put all women (or all men) into one box will always cause confusion.

You have to try to read the person beforehand. With experience, its possible.. although its also possible to get it wrong if the other person is smart enough.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi

Don't get married. Marriage= Lifetime AFC. There is no other way to define it.

Dietzcoi
This should be Page: 1 Chapter: 1 in The DJ Bible!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I wouldn't be spending any time with her if I didn't see many qualities that I like, and realize that her "boyfriend" who she sees once or twice per year is a joke. It's nothing but a security blanket for her because she doesn't want to feel like she's alone. Just like every other woman I've ever met.

So what you're saying is that you have a thing for insecure, dependent women who can't fathom the thought of being alone. Not all women are like that, and certainly not all quality women are like that (actually, a little more of the opposite), and if you haven't figured that out in all of your whopping 31 years then I feel sorry for you. Maybe you need to reevalute the women you hang around, or where you find them, if "every" woman you've ever met has dependency and attachment issues.

The point of this thread was to HOPEFULLY help some of you younger guys see the light. You (as did I) have a tendency to want to believe that human nature can be short circuited by modern society's idea of morality.

The point of this thread was no such thing. The point of this thread was to rationalize to yourself why you would choose to be with a girl who would cheat on her boyfriend and to rationalize to yourself that, by changing the meaning of "good" for your purposes, the girl you are currently dating is "good" despite how you ended up with her.

It took me the better part of 31 years to realize that you NEVER really know someone. I don't care if you've been with a woman for twenty years....I've seen grown men reduced to lumps of jelly by the women with whom they invested years of their lives.

So the solution to this is to just find people who you KNOW do bad things, so that you won't ever be disappointed?

And for those who hold such a cynical and pessimistic worldview, there's only one option. Live alone in a cabin in the woods, completely cut off from civilization.

So you are telling me that I should have passed up an opportunity to get to know a cool girl just because she flies a couple of hours away to get laid once every six months? Or maybe I should have told her I would only be friends with her until she breaks up with her "boyfriend", like a nice little eunuch? She would label me a PU$$Y faster than I could say "lets just be friends".

One of these days, people on this board will come to the realization that I don't really give a flying f*ck what anyone does.

Personally, I wouldn't have gone for your little "dream girl". Why? Several reasons. First, she cheated on her boyfriend. To me, that says that this girl isn't interested in or is incapable of commitments. Personally, if I can't see a woman as being good LTR or possibly even marriage material, I'm just wasting my time if I'm with her. Not all people have the same goals as I do, however. Second, this girl is still in a so-called "committed" relationship with a guy she almost never sees, and presumably doesn't want to be in it anymore. There are two possibilities here. One is that she's lying, and she really DOES want to be with her boyfriend, in which case I'm fairly sure we'll agree that this is not a "good" girl. The second possibility is that she doesn't want to be with her boyfriend, but can't leave him because she is needy, clingy, insecure, dependent, and/or desperate. Personally, that doesn't scream "good" to me.

But again, I don't really care what YOU do.

How single is single? Is it a girl who hasn't been on a date in a year? A girl who is currently dating a couple of guys? A girl who KINDA has a boyfriend? How the hell do you pre-qualify these "angels"? Got a P.I. on the payroll? Don't tell me that you "just know".

A single girl is a girl who is not in a committed relationship with anyone. That's not too hard to understand. As for pre-screening or whatever, this isn't something I do. It's just like drug use... I don't want a girl who uses drugs, but I don't demand she give me a urine sample. But if you end up with a girl who is cheating on her boyfriend but you didn't know about it, there's nothing you can do about it except ditch her as soon as you find out.

My guess is that you're living in denial. You have NO CLUE the kind of sh!t that happens when you aren't around. Or are you clairvoyant? You want to believe that she isn't like all the others. Foolish.

My guess is that you're living in paranoia. You have NO CLUE the kind of sh*t that happens or DOESN'T happen when you aren't around. Or are you clairvoyant? You want to believe that all girls are cheating, backstabbing wh*res. Misogynistic and incorrect.

And I don't know what kind of girls YOU are talking about here, but the ones I speak of are good looking and have alot going for them. They have OPTIONS, and they will most certainly explore these options to their fullest. And that means swinging fom branch to branch in search of the greener grass.

I really do feel sorry for you in a way, if you haven't ever met a good-looking girl who has a lot of things going for her who can bear to be single. I've met many such girls, who choose to be single because they want to just date and not be in a committed relationship until they find someone they think is good for them.

The dating game isn't as simple as finding a decent partner, breaking up with them when things don't work out, the searching for another suitable partner.

Yes, it is! It's exactly that simple!

You meet people in between. The "right" thing to do would be to break off the first relationship before moving on. But the problem is by the time you realize that you REALLY want to be with the new person YOU"VE ALREADY CHEATED EMOTIONALLY.

Oh please. Give me a f*cking break with your "cheated emotionally" bullsh*t. You find someone, you either have a relationship with them or you break up with them and you find someone else. If you find someone else you'd rather be with so much that you're willing to cheat on your significant other, then you break up with your significant other. How f*cking hard is that? Everything else is just bullsh*t p*ssy whiney excuses. Especially that Oprah-esque "cheated emotionally" clusterf*ck phrase.

You assume that other people are as capable of adhering to the same moral code you do, or whatever moral code they follow. You substitute YOUR view of relationships with the view of a woman WHO IS IN HIGH DEMAND.

No, this is a very simple concept. There are women who will cheat on the guy they're with, and there are women who will not. If I start dating a girl who is single, I don't know if she'll be willing to cheat on me in the future. But if I start dating a girl who is already in a committed relationship, then I have a very strong clue that this girl doesn't share my views about commitment, and as a result she isn't in high demand by me.

Good luck kid. When you get a few years older you'll probably understand where I'm coming from.
I haven't been a kid in quite some time, and I already know where you're coming from. You're coming from a position of insecurity and desperation, and you're experiencing a fair bit of cognitive dissonance regarding your views on women who cheat on their boyfriends.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sux2bu
This should be Page: 1 Chapter: 1 in The DJ Bible!
The second that happens, the DJ Bible will become a complete work of fiction.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You underestimate a female's insecurities and the fragility of her need for companionship.

Not all women are insecure and frail. There is an underlying misogyny in statements like this, and it's not even all that well hidden.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that most of you hopeless romantics are in your early 20's. Don't worry, a few years will season you up a bit.

I'd like to hear more on this from my fellow old fogies out there...
There's nothing hopeless OR romantic about living in the real world and realizing that not all women are out to f*ck you over.

There are three well-documented phases of people on this board.

In the beginning, you're the sappy, I'll-die-for-her, why-doesn't-she-love-me-I'm-such-a-nice-guy, I've-got-to-get-back-together-with-my-ex-she's-the-only-one-for-me AFCs.

Then, you discover the error of your AFC ways, and you overcompensate. You become the all-women-are-b*tches, all-women-are-cheating-lying-*****s, all-women-are-flaky-stupid-hoes-who-are-only-good-for-a-quick-f*ck, jerk/assh*le.

In the third stage, you get a better grip on reality, see that women are human beings too that are great to have around but not necessary.

Someday, STR8UP, maybe even you could reach this third stage.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that everyone who posted on this thread his made "good" points.

Giovanni:

Good insight at a young age. You've met or engage in females who are "good" girls just like I have. But I think what the older cats on here are saying is that you should never rule out a women cheating or leaving for another guy........that's what they are trying to explain to you.

A lot of young cats get caught thinking that their woman will never cheat or leave them because she stated that she will never hurt him or she don't know what it would be without him. This get planted into his head and when she cheats/leave him, he doesn't know how to deal with it.

I know bitterness can cause an individual to change course as far as how a person see things. But you have to look at the whole picture to gain understanding from a person coming from. Older cats tend to have better knowledge of women because they been there before and probably use to think the same way we did when they were young.

How often do you say to yourself "if I knew then what I know now, I would have made better decisions". A lot, huh. That is what the older cats are trying to inform the younger cats about women. There's nothing new under the sun what's going on now was going on back then so I believe the older cats know what they are talking about when they warn us about the "bad" girls in "most" women.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big fuppin deal.

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

Now that is just patronising, and not unchildish. Is that the way you were trying to appear? I thought you were past all these stages and had entered DJ Nirvana (well, that's pretty much what you said, right?)...

--

Gio, your argument is simply semantic in nature: you are defining "Good girls" as girls who will under no circumstances cheat. And then you attack us for saying that "good girls" will cheat, when we are using a different definition (one that is not so simplistic). Big deal.

You've a lot of posts on this thread, but they really don't contribute to the main arguments, just outline your own personal philosophy.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that OW is right: Gio, you do come out as arrogant and neither do you seem to bring anything useful to the debate, instead you're ranting on STR8UP's opinion and trying to demolish it with your own, which really has no relevance.
And too, you can't pretend knowing more about women by telling other's they're wrong in their beliefs, it simply doesn't make sense. Come on now Gio, you know better than that; bring some good arguments to the table instead of trying to start a fight with someone.
Peace.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Big fuppin deal.

Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
Now that is just patronising, and not unchildish. Is that the way you were trying to appear?
Yes, just like the "kid" comment and the endless age comparisons.

And then you attack us for saying that "good girls" will cheat, when we are using a different definition (one that is not so simplistic).

Out of curiosity, what is "your" definition of a "good" girl?

Last edited:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eyecandie4ya
Good insight at a young age. You've met or engage in females who are "good" girls just like I have. But I think what the older cats on here are saying is that you should never rule out a women cheating or leaving for another guy........that's what they are trying to explain to you.

First of all, I don't need that "explained" to me. I've been cheated on in the past. I've also had experience with girls who have been "good" enough to break off a relationship before they begin the next one.

The possibility of a girl cheating in you is always there. There is absolutely no foolproof, always-effective method for ensuring that a girl will not cheat on you. The best you can do is select well and be aware of what's going on as best you can.

Most guys wouldn't go out with the town tramp, and for a good reason. While it's possible that now she's changed her ways, and wants to be in a single committed relationship, most guys aren't willing to play those odds. And that's exactly what they are... odds. If you choose to be with a girl who cheated to be with you, you'd better realize that the odds are much greater that she will cheat on you. If anyone wants to be in denial about that simple fact, that is your right.

I know bitterness can cause an individual to change course as far as how a person see things. But you have to look at the whole picture to gain understanding from a person coming from. Older cats tend to have better knowledge of women because they been there before and probably use to think the same way we did when they were young.

That might be a fair statement in general, but I have already made the journey from being naive about women to being brutally cynical about women to where I am today, which is a much more realistic perspective than either of the other two.

How often do you say to yourself "if I knew then what I know now, I would have made better decisions". A lot, huh. That is what the older cats are trying to inform the younger cats about women. There's nothing new under the sun what's going on now was going on back then so I believe the older cats know what they are talking about when they warn us about the "bad" girls in "most" women.
What if you could go back in time and tell your 20-year-old self what you knew when you were, say, 35? Would you, at 23 or 24, have more or less knowledge than that same 35-year-old self?

I've already dealt with women who have cheated on me. As I have said before, in EVERY SINGLE CASE in which myself or someone I knew started dating a girl who already had a boyfriend at the time, the resulting relationship was a TRAIN WRECK and always resulted in the girl cheating on the guy, often justifying it because he obviously knew what she was capable of because of how the relationship began.

I've made a lot of dating mistakes, but I've learned from them. I also used to think that all girls were as evil as some that I have been with in the past, that all girls were horrible, evil, lying, cheating sl*ts. Then I woke up and smelled the real world. The path that many guys here are advocating is a very, very ugly and painful one. I know because I've already travelled it. You can focus on age all you like, but I've been there and I've done that and I've got the scars to prove it.

I remember a time that doesn't seem so long ago when this site used to feature guys telling about what has worked for them and what hasn't. Apparently while I wasn't looking, the format changed into a childhood playground game where everyone tries to figure out who's the oldest and then suddenly they're the only one who knows sh*t. I guess what we need to do is conduct a poll, figure out who the absolute oldest guy on this forum is, and then everyone mindlessly follow him. And while everyone else does that, I'll be living happily in reality.

Starwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, what a thread; I can't believe I read through all 10 pages!!! :eek:

The possibility of a girl cheating in you is always there. There is absolutely no foolproof, always-effective method for ensuring that a girl will not cheat on you. The best you can do is select well and be aware of what's going on as best you can.
Essentially, I think it can all be summed up with this post, plus this one:

Originally posted by dionysius_d

You have to try to read the person beforehand. With experience, its possible.. although its also possible to get it wrong if the other person is smart enough.
For every example everyone has given of why a girl or guy cheats, I can think of one that I've experienced on my own to counter the given situation, or I know someone who's gone through something that contradicts the original statement. I can also think of situations that support it.

I think there can be educated guesses, given someone's background and upbringing (Refer to the snake-story-analogy to a girl who cheats on her boyfriend to be with another). However, there will always be one person that will disrupt the common belief, which in turn causes a thread like this. :)

I have generalizations that I make, and though I don't treat them as concrete proof of everything I see and experience, I rely on them to make guesses about everything that I can't outright calculate--not just relationships, but work, school, etc. Most of the time, my "gut feeling" proves correct; but there are times that I'm wrong, and I must accept it.

Albion2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women cheat for basically the same reasons, instinct.

To understand we need to go back to a time when hominids didn't have medicine, architecture, and grocery stores. At that time the average life expectancy of a human was about 25 years. The infant mortality rate was somewhere around 50 to 75%. Instinct evolved in animals to choose the mate whose offspring have the best survival rate.

Let's say you produce ten offspring. If all of those children come from the same mate there's more of a chance that those children will all have similar immune systems and therefore there's a higher probability they will all die if a disease comes along. But, if you have those ten children with ten different mates each individual offspring has a better chance of having a different immune system then the others, therefore there is a higher probability that at least one will survive a disease.

Women pick a mate for two reasons; first for protection and provision and second for healthy offspring. Most of the time they will pick different mates for each of those reasons. Women instinctually want to make sure that the genes their children receive are the highest quality but the healthiest male isn't always the best at protecting and providing, so they will pick another male to raise those offspring.

Men pick mates for two reasons. First they pick a mate that can survive child bearing and birth, thus health and youth. Second they pick a mate for their nurturing ability or ability to raise their offspring. After all, what good is producing offspring if the female tosses the baby in the corner and lets it die while the male is off on a two-week hunt.

There is one major difference though. A female will always choose one male as the protector provider where a male may have many females in his harem. This is the problem with our society today. Women expect a man to be both the male and the other females in the group because polygamy is not accepted. Not only does the male have to protect and provide instinctually but he also has to play the role of other females. Perfect example is how women expect us to understand why they're feeling the way they do, or understand what they say when they're speaking womaneese. Men never evolved to understand women; we evolved to make sure our families survived.

So why do we cheat? Because our instinct tells us, as far as survival of the species is concerned, it's best to have multiple partners. But I also believe a woman is more apt to forgive a man who has cheated then a man would be to forgive a woman. Only because females evolved to be one of many, where on the other hand men evolved to be the one to protect and provide for many.

-al

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt read this entire thing..but this explains why so many chicks with husbands/boyfriends flirt with other guys.

Besides an ego boost..they are subconsciously setting up the "next mate" JUST IN CASE the current one isnt going to work out.

WOmen have this maternal instinct..to always look to the future..to make sure she always has a father for her child.

this is evidenced by their dreams of marriage and commitment..

which almost makes me think..should we disqualify chicks with boyfriends as being unavailable??

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I didnt read this entire thing..but this explains why so many chicks with husbands/boyfriends flirt with other guys.

Besides an ego boost..they are subconsciously setting up the "next mate" JUST IN CASE the current one isnt going to work out.

WOmen have this maternal instinct..to always look to the future..to make sure she always has a father for her child.

this is evidenced by their dreams of marriage and commitment..

which almost makes me think..should we disqualify chicks with boyfriends as being unavailable??
In most cases... yes. The moment she says "my boyfriend" in your presence (unless she's talking about YOU ;)), you should be G.O.N.E.

BGMan

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
I do not consider much of this female-bashing.
I'm not bashing women here AT ALL. I am saying "This is how it is, get used to it". Too many men blame outside circumstances on their lack of success. I'm glad a fellow older DJ knows what's up.

Originally posted by dionysius_d

I didn't claim that all women were cheaters. I claimed that all women will cheat. And when I say all women what I actually mean is "THE VAST OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF DESIRABLE WOMEN".

Some guys are naive and think that there are a plethora of desirable women who wouldn't DREAM of cheating on them, and that they can whip out their crystal ball and know exactly which of these girls are which, THEN manage to attract these specific ladies. Hahaha. You NEVER know. It is VERY possible to get it wrong.

So what you're saying is that you have a thing for insecure, dependent women who can't fathom the thought of being alone.......Maybe you need to reevalute the women you hang around, or where you find them, if "every" woman you've ever met has dependency and attachment issues.
No, I am saying I have a thing for attractive, feminine women. Women don't think like men, and the ones who do, well, you can have 'em.

I find it difficult to believe that my experiences with finding quality women could be different than the average man. I grew up in a rural area and eventually moved to a metro area. I've met a pretty good cross section of women, from the career waitress to the career businesswoman. I have YET to find ONE female (that I would consider dating) who was comfortable enough with being alone that she would break off a mediocre relationship without having someone else waiting to jump her bones. Oh they might FOOL you into thinking that there was nothing going on while the two of you were together, but if there is one thing I've learned it's that there is always more than one version of the truth. Women are MASTERS at crafting reality based upon technicalities.

The point of this thread was no such thing. The point of this thread was to rationalize to yourself why you would choose to be with a girl who would cheat on her boyfriend and to rationalize to yourself that, by changing the meaning of "good" for your purposes, the girl you are currently dating is "good" despite how you ended up with her.
My situation sparked a renewed interest in the subject and pushed me over the edge of realizing something I had been suspecting for awhile. I have a 100% clear conscience. I have no need to rationalize or justy my actions to anyone, much less a bunch of strangers on the internet.

So the solution to this is to just find people who you KNOW do bad things, so that you won't ever be disappointed?

And for those who hold such a cynical and pessimistic worldview, there's only one option. Live alone in a cabin in the woods, completely cut off from civilization.
No, the solution is to realize that the old saying "all is fair in love and war" is true, and not stick your head up your ass and run the other way when you meet a decent woman who isn't 100% single. I don't choose a woman who cheats on her "boyfriend" to be with me. I choose based upon my criteria with the knowledge that she isn't any different than the rest. You guys who think you've found "the one", hahahahaha.

Cynical and pessimistic? Not a chance. I had enough of viewing the world through rose colored glasses when I was younger. Now I try to see things as they are, not as I would like for them to be.

Personally, I wouldn't have gone for your little "dream girl".
Who said anything about her being my dream girl? I am enjoying her company, and if something comes of it, great.

As for pre-screening or whatever, this isn't something I do. It's just like drug use... I don't want a girl who uses drugs, but I don't demand she give me a urine sample.
Yea, fortunately for all of your personal belongings it's a lot easier to sniff out a crackhead than it is a cheater.

My guess is that you're living in paranoia. You have NO CLUE the kind of sh*t that happens or DOESN'T happen when you aren't around. Or are you clairvoyant? You want to believe that all girls are cheating, backstabbing wh*res. Misogynistic and incorrect.
Hindsight is 20/20, and I have plenty of my own experince and the experinces of my friends to reflect upon.

We can argue all day about how many of what kind of girls would ever cheat, blah, blah. Won't do any good. But to say that I hate women is ridiculous. I have simply come to terms with their nature, and have learned to live in harmony with it rather than HOPE that one day my princess will ride in and sweep me off my feet and we will live happily ever after.

I really do feel sorry for you in a way, if you haven't ever met a good-looking girl who has a lot of things going for her who can bear to be single. I've met many such girls, who choose to be single because they want to just date and not be in a committed relationship until they find someone they think is good for them.
They certainly are out there. The needle in the haystack, the gem waiting to be uncovered. Problem is that once you have managed to FIND them, and ATTRACT them, your best guess as to what the future holds for the two of you is still a crapshoot. No matter what you do, you still have a 50/50 chance of ending up a divorce statistic, or WORSE YET one of the other 40+% stuck in an unhappy situation. Thats right, my guess is that less than 10% of committed relationships should even EXIST.

I am willing to take 10% odds on finding a great relationship, but should it not work out for whatever reason I won't be so assinine as to have not realized it wasn't likely to succeed.

Yes, it is! It's exactly that simple!
And I'm glad the rest of the world follows "The Dating Rule Book" written by Giovanni Casanova (or rather, the anonymous internet poster who goes by the name Casanova, that is).

Oh please. Give me a f*cking break with your "cheated emotionally" bullsh*t. You find someone, you either have a relationship with them or you break up with them and you find someone else.
Once again, in case anyone out there is just tuning in, this represents the black and white, right or wrong fantasy world of Giovanni Casanova, not the real world.

Especially that Oprah-esque "cheated emotionally" clusterf*ck phrase.
So what IS your definition of cheating? Where DO you draw the line? Would it be a longing glance? Petting? A kiss? A blowj0b? Penetration?

I haven't been a kid in quite some time, and I already know where you're coming from.
You're still in school, right? You haven't even had a taste of reality yet. 23 is still a kid. Get a few more years and experiences under your belt and then let us know where you stand. There is no substitute for age and experience. I thought I had all the answers ten years ago. Life has a way of waking you up. Just letting you know in advance.

(I'll save the story about me walking uphill ten miles throught the snow with no boots on story for another thread, lol)

In the third stage, you get a better grip on reality, see that women are human beings too that are great to have around but not necessary.

Again, you see my statements as arguments AGAINST women. They are not. I didn't go through a strong resentful phase as you describe, because I am the type of person that FIRMLY believes in owning up to my own mistakes that cause problems in my life. Women can't be blamed for an individuals lack of success in the mating game any more than chance or luck can be blamed for keeping someone poor in America in 2003.

Yes, just like the "kid" comment and the endless age comparisons.
Older people used to say the same things to me and I used to think I knew better. If I had only listened to half of the sh!t I was told.....

Men and women cheat for basically the same reasons, instinct.
Thanks for interjecting an evolutionary psychology take on the subject. I've read numerous books on the subject so I am very familiar with the subject.

When you look at facts and figures on paper it's easy to see how much the odds are against a purely monogamous relationship. As men we should be able to look at this logical perspective and figure the odds accordingly. With all of the romantic bullsh!t that fills the heads of most women I wouldn't even BEGIN to get into this discussion with one.

The problem is some fellas either think too much like women, or have some kind of superiority complex or whatever that leads them to believe that somehow they are immune to the sh!t that happens to "other guys". If I believed in luck I would wish it on them all.

I used to disqualify most girls I would meet for this reason. Then I woke up and realized I was turning away a high percentage of opportunities because MOST women have some kind of a boyfriend MOST of the time. Boyfriend/girlfriend = "I want to SEE if I want to spend the rest of my life with you", not "I want to spend the rest of my life with you".

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of your post isn't worth a response.

Once again, in case anyone out there is just tuning in, this represents the black and white, right or wrong fantasy world of Giovanni Casanova, not the real world.

This is one of those few areas where there IS a right and there IS a wrong. You don't "kinda" cheat on someone. You either do, or you don't. You need to communicate with your significant other what each of you considers cheating.

Some people consider it cheating if you kiss someone, but other people don't. Some people only consider it cheating if there was sex. Some people consider it cheating if you say someone else's name while you're having sex with them. Some people consider it cheating if you talk to someone of the opposite sex. Some views are more widely accepted than others, but all of them are correct in the mind of the person who considers themselves "cheated on" and in that way it IS "black and white, right or wrong" -- but no fantasy is involved.

Where DO you draw the line? Would it be a longing glance?

No.

Yes.

Yep.

A blowj0b?

Yep.

Penetration?

Yep.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to disqualify most girls I would meet for this reason. Then I woke up and realized I was turning away a high percentage of opportunities because MOST women have some kind of a boyfriend MOST of the time.
Bull. Women who cannot stand being alone for long periods of time are emotional ****ups. I am perfectly happy being single for extended periods of time, keeps $hit in perspective. And whoever said that women with boyfriends should be classed as unavailable is right on the damn money. Have some respect for your fellow man.
I have YET to find ONE female (that I would consider dating) who was comfortable enough with being alone that she would break off a mediocre relationship without having someone else waiting to jump her bones. Oh they might FOOL you into thinking that there was nothing going on while the two of you were together, but if there is one thing I've learned it's that there is always more than one version of the truth. Women are MASTERS at crafting reality based upon technicalities.
You're so upset about this whole "good girls cheat" thing and yet you are comfortable with dating a "woman" with a boyfriend. I read your posts about her again and again and I realised that you're not dating a good girl. She had you by the balls before you even realised.
Who said anything about her being my dream girl? I am enjoying her company, and if something comes of it, great.
how the worm has turned. You said clearly that you never wanted this girl(or any woman) for a LTR, and now you're saying that if it happens great. You and her boyfriend are being kept on short leashes and when push comes to F**k, you have a 50% chance of getting your heart stomped on. The little snake had you wrapped around your little finger faster than you could've blinked. You've been taken in by her little "good girl" act and you're comfortable with that?
I agree with the principle of what you're saying I do. It actually doesn't come down to good or bad girls cheating. Real women don't cheat. So dont give them a reason to.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree

Real, self confident chicks don't cheat.

If your stupid enough to give them a reason to cheat, then thats your fault. But if your giving her attention, love - and making her happy between the sheets, she'll go nowhere.

Of ocurse there are the skanks - but hopefuly you'll spot this way before you get into a relationship with them.