Yes, good girls DO cheat

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report

Hey guys.

Sorry for dragging back up this post but I saw a classic example of a "good girl" cheating this weekend and had to report on it. Dave is a natural DJ and worked it perfectly. He really wanted to get this girl and went all out.

The girl, Kathy: beautiful 5'0, an 8.5 to 9.5 depending on how dressed up she wants to be. Real typical "nice girl".

Dave invited Kathy to go to a festival oncert with us (big group of 8 - 10 friends). Her BF had been to the festival at the beginning of the week, but left. We were camping over the weekend. He met Kathy, with me, for lunch on Thursday and convinced her to come down for Sat night and camp with us.

Sat comes along, and we went into town to meet 2 other friends and later, Kathy. All had some fun hanging around & Dave, Kathy & I went back to the festival.

He headed off to one of the smaller concerts with her, I hung around with another guy all night & got back to our tent around 5.30 am - I had a look in. Dave & Kathy were lying apart on opposite sides of the tent. I grabbed my sweater & closed the tent, slept outside on a blanket.

Next day, awaken to find Dave grinning like a Cheshire cat :) He told me that they had spent 2 hours talking from about 1 - 3am, then slept apart. The topic of conversation? Fidelity! [ASD!!!]:) Then, when I came in I woke the 2 of them. 30 minutes after I fell asleep outside she moved over to him and did the deed. :)

So much for the idea that "good girls don't cheat".

Aparently they had a talk the next morning and agreed that it was a good idea that they don't meet for a while until she breaks up with her bf [more ASD]. Of course Dave confided to me that his IL is very low in her now, he's not too worried about whatever happens from here!

Truth! :)

Oscar.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, nine pages of stuff just so that STR8UP can justify himself dating a chick who would cheat on her boyfriend.

Damn.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Wow, nine pages of stuff just so that STR8UP can justify himself dating a chick who would cheat on her boyfriend.

Damn.
Ah c'mon, be fair. At least 2 pages were Mystery flaming random punters.

:)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Damn.
Only if I hadn't noticed a pattern of this happening with nearly every woman I have had the pleasure of knowing.

It's not about ONE girl it's about ALL of them. Sometimes you see something happening, analyze the situation, and finally see the light. My situation caused me to reflect and finally UNDERSTAND the TRUTH. I was onto the truth, but this was the final nail in the coffin.

Are you one of those guys who thinks he's with "the one"? His soulmate who was meant to be, who would never dream of leaving him for someone else?

If so I feel bad for you. I thought the same way when I was in my early twenties. But life has a way of waking you up from your bright-eyed, bushy-tailed youthful ignorance.

The way I see it there are two kinds of people. Those who understand how life works and live accordingly, and those who live a fantasy of how things should be or would be in a perfect world.

Leave the fantasy world to the ladies. By the time us men turn into emotional, irrational creatures, the world is gonna be in trouble.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Amazing, really. Rarely seen such an interesting thread on the forums.
Since this morning, I read pages 1 through 6 and tomorrow I'm gonna finish the last 3 pages or so.
I particularly like the debate between MysteryWoman and the "real world", described by STR8UP, icepick and oh so many other brave souls... keep it up guys! and you too ShortyBrown, your female perspective on relationships, cheating and such are very appreciated I'm quite sure...
As far as I read, good points have been made, and I've gotta say it once again, this site is HELL of a red pill to swallow, in fact I've been tumbling down the rabbit hole since around last November... quite a ride!
Let me finish reading all of the posts and I'll post my own comments/rants/flames/praises.
Respect.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
Only if I hadn't noticed a pattern of this happening with nearly every woman I have had the pleasure of knowing.

It's not about ONE girl it's about ALL of them. Sometimes you see something happening, analyze the situation, and finally see the light. My situation caused me to reflect and finally UNDERSTAND the TRUTH. I was onto the truth, but this was the final nail in the coffin.

Are you one of those guys who thinks he's with "the one"? His soulmate who was meant to be, who would never dream of leaving him for someone else?

If so I feel bad for you. I thought the same way when blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Hey, don't blame me because you can't do better than a cheating ho. If you're cool with it, and you've come to terms with the fact that this girl cheated on her boyfriend to be with you, great. More power to you. I'm sure you'll live happily ever after. Et cetera.

BUT... there are single girls out there. They have no boyfriends, so there's none of that guilt going on. And many of these single ladies are very attractive, not screwed-up, and not skanky hoes. The downside? They're a bit more picky. So if you don't have what it takes... stick to being some girl's side dish.

Fair warning... every girl I have ever known, through my experience, the experience of my friends, or witnessing through girls that I know... Any time I've ever seen a girl cheat on her boyfriend, then eventually break up with the boyfriend and start dating the guy she cheated on him with... she eventually cheated on that guy too. Many times very soon afterwards, and it's sad how oblivious the guys usually are.

Let me put it in perspective and tell the story about the girl and the snake.

Once upon a time, there was a girl. She was out walking one cold winter day up on a mountain trail near her home when she heard a shivering voice. When she looked down, she saw a rattlesnake.

"Please... help me," said the snake. "It is very cold up here on this mountain, and I am freezing. If you do not help me I will surely die. Please... put me in your coat and let me get warm again."

The girl eyed the snake suspiciously. "I know your kind," said the girl. "You are a poisonous snake. If I put you in my coat, you will surely bite me and then I'll die."

"No!" said the snake. "I need your help! If you save me, I'll be very grateful and I won't harm you at all."

The girl though about it carefully, then decided to trust the snake. She picked him up and put him in her coat. In just a few minutes, the snake's condition had noticably improved and he seemed to be doing much better.

Just as the girl was about to put the snake back on the ground, however, she felt a sharp pain on her side. Suddenly she realized... she had been bitten!

"You tricked me," the girl cried out. "You said you wouldn't bite me if I saved you, but you did!"

The snake began to slither away as the girl felt the life draining out of her. "You knew what I was when you picked me up."

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like that story becuase i try to look for good in people, and this is just sh!tty.

I think girl would cheat on her BF if she is bored and he isnt very good at keeping her around. Everything else doesnt really matter.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Gio,

Any time I've ever seen a girl cheat on her boyfriend, then eventually break up with the boyfriend and start dating the guy she cheated on him with... she eventually cheated on that guy too.
By your logic above, does that mean that people should not look for jobs unless they are unemployed and that employers should not hire people unless they have first quit there existing job and then engaged in a job search?

The whole point of this whole dating and BF/GF thing is to find out what you like and don't like in a person so that eventually you'll be able to select a suitable LTR or marriage partner.

But quite frankly, most people jump right into LTR and act as if the only difference with a dating couple and a married one is in the terminology. However, cheating on a BF of a couple of months for whatever reason is not the same as cheating on a husband. And dating is supposed to be about sampling a lot of different people until you find what is right for you and if you do, then you and your partner will really have no desire to cheat.

If you as a BF/Seducer/DJ cannot hold onto a woman with your skills, then quite frankly, don't got dissing all women for your lack of skill when some other dude steals your chick from right under you. It's like the employer who can't retain his talented staff because other companies have more to offer. Ideally, if we as men are into the chick sufficiently, then we should have the skills necessary to ensure that they stick around until we either marry them or trade up and give them the boot.

Now Gio, enough small talk bro, have you proposed to your LTR chick or are you still playing hard to get? You know that Bungo Pony is speeding to the alter and may beat you in the race to be the first "DJ success story" on this site.

Time to get your act together dude. ;)

Cesare Cardinali

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
You know that Bungo Pony is speeding to the alter and may beat you in the race to be the first "DJ success story" on this site.

Cesare Cardinali
arghhh not another one who defines marriage as the ultimate success...please no

anyway seeing as everyone else has added there 2 cents worth, heres mine.

ALL girls will cheat under the right circumstances. who in todays times actually believe they wont?..whats it like in fantasia?
If something bigger better brighter whatever comes along you better believe she will want that.
There is no good girl, bad girl when it comes to human nature.

to be honest im finding it hard to understand why jokers are even debating this.

Reaction score
Good girls dont cheat.

PERIOD.

Why? Because in my book cheating is not good. Maybe she tried to pass herself off as a good girl and was playing the role, but beneath that veneer was a cheap slut waiting for the next man.

Some might argue that all girls are sluts deep down, but that is just BS. Sure we all have primal desires and are attracted to multiple people. Its NATURAL! The difference is that some of us have INTEGRITY. Yes it is rare to find these days but it is possible to find a girl who will not cheat on you, provided that you supply her with the emotions and great sex she needs.

I can tell you that this integrity exists, because I personally have never ever cheated on a girl. WHy not? Cos I would not want it done to me! The times when I was juggling a couple of girls, they knew what the deal was. This is just me though.

A strong, genuine person can manage their partners expectations and doesnt have to resort to lies! Why lead someone on if you can let them know from the door that you are not interested in a commited relationship? Maybe you can lure them by giving them hope that they have a chance to change you but ultimately there is no need to LIE about what you are and sneak around. That is just weak in my opinion. So I guess for me the difference between a nice girl and a worthless slut is integrity and personal power.

To all of you guys who insist that all girls will cheat, this is just self-projection. You assume people are as weak-willed and easily swayed as you are. All I can say to you fools is that its time to take responsibilty for your actions and who you are. Grow up and be men, little boys!

bludb0i

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls are trouble don't let no hos take over your lives. try not to get into them much either trust me it will save you uneeded pain. $hit they want to date around and take samples then we can to so all yous out there don't matter if you got 3 girls or none go out there and get another.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
Good girls dont cheat.

PERIOD.

Why? Because in my book cheating is not good. Maybe she tried to pass herself off as a good girl and was playing the role, but beneath that veneer was a cheap slut waiting for the next man.

--

To all of you guys who insist that all girls will cheat, this is just self-projection. You assume people are as weak-willed and easily swayed as you are. All I can say to you fools is that its time to take responsibilty for your actions and who you are. Grow up and be men, little boys!

Translation: I refuse to accept this idea, therefore I shall call those who do "weak-willed little boys". Yea, now I am the righteous one.

Read my field report, top post. This was a good church-going nice girl. And she did it. And no, I don't believe she's a slvt underneath it all, I just think the original subject is true.

Believe what you like, I have seen proof enough for me.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
By your logic above, does that mean that people should not look for jobs unless they are unemployed and that employers should not hire people unless they have first quit there existing job and then engaged in a job search?

No, because most people NEED the job that they have, even if they hate it, in order to live (money for food, etc). There is no such need for people in relationships, and if there is, then there are problems there too.

Any time I've decided that I am unhappy in a relationship enough to go find someone else, I broke up with my girlfriend first. EVERY TIME. It's not an unreasonable expectation.

Still, that wasn't the point. My point is that I believe (and have come to obtain experience that supports this) that when a girl cheats on her boyfriend/husband to be with you, it's like a subliminal suggestion to her that you find cheating to be acceptable behavior.

The whole point of this whole dating and BF/GF thing is to find out what you like and don't like in a person so that eventually you'll be able to select a suitable LTR or marriage partner.

Right, and so if you find out that someone is not a suitable LTR or marriage partner, you leave.

But quite frankly, most people jump right into LTR and act as if the only difference with a dating couple and a married one is in the terminology. However, cheating on a BF of a couple of months for whatever reason is not the same as cheating on a husband. And dating is supposed to be about sampling a lot of different people until you find what is right for you and if you do, then you and your partner will really have no desire to cheat.

I agree that there is indeed a difference between cheating on a boyfriend of a short time period versus cheating in a marriage. However, if there has been a commitment of any kind made (ie, we are exclusive), then a girl who cheats has just shown a kind of contempt for such commitments.

I'm very firm on this. If someone wants to be in a relationship, they won't cheat. If they don't want to be in a relationship, they should leave the relationship. Any of these "reasons" for cheating are merely excuses as far as I'm concerned. And guys can rationalize it all they want, but it won't change a thing.

Please note, I'm equal-opportunity when it comes to this, also. I don't think there's any excuse for a girl to cheat on a guy, or vice versa.

If you as a BF/Seducer/DJ cannot hold onto a woman with your skills, then quite frankly, don't got dissing all women for your lack of skill when some other dude steals your chick from right under you. It's like the employer who can't retain his talented staff because other companies have more to offer. Ideally, if we as men are into the chick sufficiently, then we should have the skills necessary to ensure that they stick around until we either marry them or trade up and give them the boot.

This really changes nothing. If a guy doesn't have the skills to hold on to a girl or make her happy, she can leave without cheating. I cannot think of a good excuse for cheating.

I have seen this many times, and have experienced it once. I started dating this girl I met at a New Year's Eve street party. We'd gone out a few times, had made out and such, and I had talked to her on the phone and by email. One day I called and a guy answered the phone. I asked for her, he got pissed off and I found out he was her boyfriend.

I found out that he dumped her and she was basically begging me to go out with her. Since I was an idiot then, I agreed to start seeing her. By the time I finally broke up with her, I learned that she had cheated on me multiple times with AT LEAST three other guys that I know about. When I found out about her cheating, I called her a skank or a ho or something, I don't remember, but she said, and I quote: "You don't have any right to be pissed off... you knew I cheated on Dan to be with you."

Now Gio, enough small talk bro, have you proposed to your LTR chick or are you still playing hard to get? You know that Bungo Pony is speeding to the alter and may beat you in the race to be the first "DJ success story" on this site.

I will address this in a separate thread tomorrow.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
Translation: I refuse to accept this idea, therefore I shall call those who do "weak-willed little boys". Yea, now I am the righteous one.

Read my field report, top post. This was a good church-going nice girl. And she did it. And no, I don't believe she's a slvt underneath it all, I just think the original subject is true.

Believe what you like, I have seen proof enough for me.
You nailed it Oscar. According to YOUR experiences and perceptions, Good girls cheat. This is because you and I have very different ideas of what a good girl is.

It seems the majority of the guys on this thread are basing their criteria on superficial aspects. She was quiet, or shy, or catholic, whatever, thus a Good Girl.

Bullsh!t

While I admit they are far too rare, it is possible to find a woman who has integrity and pride in herself. Someone who, even if she fuct someone else, would let you know about it, which to me, is not cheating. It is being fair actually when you think about it. To me cheating is when someone tries to pull this garbage behind your back, all devious-like with no remorse. Any chick who does this is NOT a good girl! I dont care how shy or religious she seems!

Now, if the title of this thread was "Yes, Girls who SEEM good do cheat" I would whole-heartedly agree. But thats not what it says is it?

As for the little boys remark, that was directed at the fellows who believe all women are sluts, If you took offense to this, then either you read me out of context or you really do believe this crock of sh!t.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with (.)(.). Marriage is not the ultimate success fellas... it is disaster. You willing to bet $100,000s on your marriage succeeding? That is all it is, a 50/50 bet. Bad odds boys.

I can tell you many girls will cheat. Married ones too. Even while I was married I had women tell me they wanted to sleep with me. Not many but enough to give me pause. Most were drunk so marry a non-drinker if you have to...

Don't get married. Marriage= Lifetime AFC. There is no other way to define it.

Dietzcoi

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, don't blame me because you can't do better than a cheating ho.
I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I wouldn't be spending any time with her if I didn't see many qualities that I like, and realize that her "boyfriend" who she sees once or twice per year is a joke. It's nothing but a security blanket for her because she doesn't want to feel like she's alone. Just like every other woman I've ever met.

The point of this thread was to HOPEFULLY help some of you younger guys see the light. You (as did I) have a tendency to want to believe that human nature can be short circuited by modern society's idea of morality.

It took me the better part of 31 years to realize that you NEVER really know someone. I don't care if you've been with a woman for twenty years....I've seen grown men reduced to lumps of jelly by the women with whom they invested years of their lives.

BUT... there are single girls out there. They have no boyfriends, so there's none of that guilt going on. And many of these single ladies are very attractive, not screwed-up, and not skanky hoes. The downside? They're a bit more picky. So if you don't have what it takes... stick to being some girl's side dish.
So you are telling me that I should have passed up an opportunity to get to know a cool girl just because she flies a couple of hours away to get laid once every six months? Or maybe I should have told her I would only be friends with her until she breaks up with her "boyfriend", like a nice little eunuch? She would label me a PU$$Y faster than I could say "lets just be friends".

How single is single? Is it a girl who hasn't been on a date in a year? A girl who is currently dating a couple of guys? A girl who KINDA has a boyfriend? How the hell do you pre-qualify these "angels"? Got a P.I. on the payroll? Don't tell me that you "just know".

My guess is that you're living in denial. You have NO CLUE the kind of sh!t that happens when you aren't around. Or are you clairvoyant? You want to believe that she isn't like all the others. Foolish.

And I don't know what kind of girls YOU are talking about here, but the ones I speak of are good looking and have alot going for them. They have OPTIONS, and they will most certainly explore these options to their fullest. And that means swinging fom branch to branch in search of the greener grass.

Since you were so kind as to share your little story, I'll share a joke that was emailed to me by a female friend. Here goes-

Subject: New shopping Mall

A Husband Shopping Center has opened in Atlanta, where a single woman can go to choose from among many men to be her husband. It is arranged with five floors, with the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascend.

There is, however, a catch.

You're only allowed in once.

Once you open the door to any floor, you must choose a man from that floor.

If you go up a floor, you can't go back down except to exit the building.

So, a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door says:

Floor 1:

These men have jobs and love kids.

The woman reads the sign.

"Well, that's better than not having jobs, or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?"

So up she goes.

The second floor sign says:

Floor 2:

These men have high-paying jobs, love kids and are extremely good-looking.

"Hmmm, better," says the woman. "But I wonder what's further up?"

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3:

These men have high-paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good-looking and help
with the housework.

"Wow," says the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there's more further up!"

And so again, she goes up.

On the fourth floor the sign reads:

Floor 4:

These men have high-paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good-looking, help with
the housework and have a strong romantic streak.

"Oh, mercy me." (That's how women talk in Georgia)

"But just think... what must be awaiting me further up?"

So up to the fifth floor she goes.

The sign on that door says:

Floor 5:

This floor is just to prove that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping.

Is this not how women are? Oh, but YOURS is different. My bad.

The dating game isn't as simple as finding a decent partner, breaking up with them when things don't work out, the searching for another suitable partner. You meet people in between. The "right" thing to do would be to break off the first relationship before moving on. But the problem is by the time you realize that you REALLY want to be with the new person YOU"VE ALREADY CHEATED EMOTIONALLY.

You assume that other people are as capable of adhering to the same moral code you do, or whatever moral code they follow. You substitute YOUR view of relationships with the view of a woman WHO IS IN HIGH DEMAND.

Good luck kid. When you get a few years older you'll probably understand where I'm coming from.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
Good girls dont cheat.

PERIOD.

Why? Because in my book cheating is not good.
Ah, good girls don't cheat because cheating isn't good in YOUR book. Can I pick up a copy of that at Barnes and Noble?

I notice that most of you hopeless romantics are in your early 20's. Don't worry, a few years will season you up a bit.

I'd like to hear more on this from my fellow old fogies out there...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such need for people in relationships, and if there is, then there are problems there too.
You underestimate a female's insecurities and the fragility of her need for companionship.

Any time I've decided that I am unhappy in a relationship enough to go find someone else, I broke up with my girlfriend first. EVERY TIME. It's not an unreasonable expectation.
Since when did women become "reasonable"?

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, don't tell me that you people are STILL debating over this issue?

1. It is clear that some girls cheat - propably most of them cheat in the way described in the beginning.
2. It is clear that there can be and there are girls who don't.

If these things are NOT clear to someone, then seriously, you need to drop the naive black-and-white attitude.

STR8UP, tell me, when did the women become UNreasonable? For some reason, I managed to miss that day. I managed to miss that post in the Bible where all women on this Earth were declared "unreasonable"... stupid me eh ;)

Making generalizations like that is just plain dumb. You people really have nothing better to do than to argue over such a meaningless point which SHOULD be clear to pretty much everybody?!

To me this thread is beginning to feel more and more like a thread with female-bashing being it's only purpose.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not consider much of this female-bashing. We are stating the way things are, period. No point trying to say it is good or bad. It just is. But us "old fogies" are trying to stop the young guys from being led by the d1ck to their doom. Take it from the reformed AFCs. You may get lucky and find the 10% of women who are both sexually exciting and loyal... good luck. Women who like sex will eventually (like men) get the idea to try it somewhere else. Especially if you marry too young. But you can always marry a religious zealot, I am sure those girls are really into crazy sexual activities!! :) Marry a virgin, I am sure you will have fun convincing her that "everybody does oral sex"!! Good luck!

Dietzcoi