"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

yep, I'm really f'd in the head now

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by TesuqueRed

Analogy: it's like investors who buy into a stock, watch it drop and refuse to sell because they can't admit taking a loss, so they continue taking a bigger loss as it continues to drop, or they watch it sit at a low level for months and years--essentially freezing the money, refusing to take the loss and get the money into something better.
I like this analogy. Tesuque is like a DJ wiseman or something :p. Great advice.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top