"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Yellow flag comments in LTR

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Your best bet is to find a different woman. Spazz right you are just not naturally inclined to play this sort of sociopathic race to the bottom that she enjoys.
Yes OP would be best served to find another and start over once he has gained a stronger frame.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
It's done to emasculate a man and ultimately shape him into something else.

It's a 3 step process.

1st is changing ur perspective as in ur current worldview into her worldview - feminine.

2nd is owning ur soul - ur love is no longer yours but hers in that she has control over who you love, what you love etc.

3rd and final stage is owning ur balls. Once this is done, she has total disrespect for you and it's only a matter of time before she seeks another man.

It's all done subconsciously, I don't think many women even consider this.

Ur job as a man is to deny her efforts at the 1st stage and instead mold her into yours.

This is called leadership.
This. Especially this statement...

"It's all done subconsciously, I don't think many women even consider this."

It's not something a woman can control. She may be completely unaware that she is doing that. If you told a woman this she would get angry because she would think that you think it was her intent. It's way below her awareness state. The little things she says and does.

I do believe that the most tests a woman gives a man is completely under even her own radar. Sure, some are so obvious that it's hilarious. Those aren't the ones that reduce you. A married man will sit down one day and wonder what happened to him. He knows hes something different yet he can't even come up with the point in time where it actually went sideways for him.
your programming from birth has set you up to follow in step with this. It's the feminine imperative. There are maybe 3 or 4 guys on here that even have a slim chance at marriage or a LTR and still keeping himself whole. Very slim but possible.
 
Last edited:
Top