Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yellow flag comments in LTR

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Your best bet is to find a different woman. Spazz right you are just not naturally inclined to play this sort of sociopathic race to the bottom that she enjoys.
Yes OP would be best served to find another and start over once he has gained a stronger frame.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It's done to emasculate a man and ultimately shape him into something else.

It's a 3 step process.

1st is changing ur perspective as in ur current worldview into her worldview - feminine.

2nd is owning ur soul - ur love is no longer yours but hers in that she has control over who you love, what you love etc.

3rd and final stage is owning ur balls. Once this is done, she has total disrespect for you and it's only a matter of time before she seeks another man.

It's all done subconsciously, I don't think many women even consider this.

Ur job as a man is to deny her efforts at the 1st stage and instead mold her into yours.

This is called leadership.
This. Especially this statement...

"It's all done subconsciously, I don't think many women even consider this."

It's not something a woman can control. She may be completely unaware that she is doing that. If you told a woman this she would get angry because she would think that you think it was her intent. It's way below her awareness state. The little things she says and does.

I do believe that the most tests a woman gives a man is completely under even her own radar. Sure, some are so obvious that it's hilarious. Those aren't the ones that reduce you. A married man will sit down one day and wonder what happened to him. He knows hes something different yet he can't even come up with the point in time where it actually went sideways for him.
your programming from birth has set you up to follow in step with this. It's the feminine imperative. There are maybe 3 or 4 guys on here that even have a slim chance at marriage or a LTR and still keeping himself whole. Very slim but possible.

Last edited: