Yeahhhhh

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been 1 week.

My BF went from 17.1% to 16.3% and it feels great!

btw, here's a tip. Don't like check your %BF and even weight everyday unless you're like...obsessive compulsive. It will feel like you're making no progress but weekly checks feel awesome!

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. What is your routine?

I like to check mine everyday just because I like to graph it and see results. OK, I'm a dork :)

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh graphing is a good idea. I do my weight daily, but %BF weekly and my height monthly. Let me drag up my routine one second.

Full Body Workout 1
(weeks 1-6)

Tuesday - Friday - Sunday

Crunches 2x20
Leg Curls 2x12
DB-Bench Press 2x12
Lat Pulldowns 2x12
DB-Shoulder Press 2x12
DB-Tricep Overhead Extensions 2x12
DB-Curls 2x12
DB-Standing Calf Raises 2x15-20

Cardio 30 min. (elliptical/treadmill/bike/tennis)

I usually use 25-30 lb dumbbells for my exercises and maybe 50-60 lbs for the pulldowns/leg curls.

Yes, I know that is weak, but I am a noob and I'm getting better. :)

I'm going to graph it. Good idea mate! :up:

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
Why do you do everything on 1 day?
I read on BB.com that newbies should do fullbody workouts. I do a fullbody workout 3 days a week, with 1 day rest in between and 2 days somewhere in there.

Basically, they said this is the most basic way and it is better to do this at first than to do splits.

Before this, I had a 3 day split, but I was seeing little progress so I'm doing this and I think it is working for me.

Oh btw, I do cardio too. I used to be able to run for 5 min and friggin feel winded on the treadmill set at 5.0 mph (max...the thing is old).

Now I can run a good 10-15 min without stopping and I don't feel super winded either.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So since I'm not seeing big gains, and I'm 14, I should do all that on 1 day 3 days a week?