"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

yeah dudes i've got a hot prospect

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
I've been texting this girl and calling her and we've been hanging out and she likes my company. She is always laughing at the stupid **** I say but I havent made out with her yet.

She has positive feelings about me and so would right now be a good time to sort of back away and let her pursue and then go for the kiss?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
She likes you, you like her. So back away.


Wtf? are you dumb? just kiss her now/
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
go for the kiss; always, always go for the kiss
 

EGGHEAD

New Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Ohio
I'm in the same boat. Girl at school, we talk every once in a while, she laughs at my stupid jokes. We don't see eachother much at school but when we do its not awkward or anything and I'm sure from the signals I'm getting she likes me, atleast as a friend. She's a really great girl, I like her a lot. I just can't tell if she's interested in being more than my friend. I'm not sure I know how to figure that out and if I do decide she's interested, how do I act on that? I know the "bible" probably covers this but I'm new and haven't gotten through it. anyone got some quick adivce?:) I'd like to do something soon to take our relationship to the next step, the next level, before she loses interest but I don't want to seem too eager
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
What to do you mean just go for the kiss? You'll probably ruin this poor boy. Guys try to plant those things at the wrong moment all the time. Make sure she knows it's coming before you sneak one and she moves out of your longshot. Work ****y/funny and make her wonder about it, if you think a moment comes be ****y about it and say something like "you must really want me bad, heh... Too bad you might just have to put a little effort into it until I think you're worth it."

Unless you think she's THAT kind of girl and sending you THOSE kind of messages. Then just throw her up against the wall, let her stick her tongue down your throat, and do that dirty dirty little bad girl who needs a good spankin.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
If shes laughing and sitting real close, then the most likely possibility is that she wants to kiss. You want a sure fire way of finding out if she does want to kiss you in that situation. Lean in and shut your eyes as if your gonna kiss her. Then pull back and open your eyes. If shes shut hers and gone forward and is groping the air for your lips; she wanted a kiss. Simple. Plus it drives them mad if you start to tease them like that :D
 
Top