Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

yeah dudes i've got a hot prospect

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been texting this girl and calling her and we've been hanging out and she likes my company. She is always laughing at the stupid **** I say but I havent made out with her yet.

She has positive feelings about me and so would right now be a good time to sort of back away and let her pursue and then go for the kiss?

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes you, you like her. So back away.

Wtf? are you dumb? just kiss her now/

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go for the kiss; always, always go for the kiss

EGGHEAD

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Girl at school, we talk every once in a while, she laughs at my stupid jokes. We don't see eachother much at school but when we do its not awkward or anything and I'm sure from the signals I'm getting she likes me, atleast as a friend. She's a really great girl, I like her a lot. I just can't tell if she's interested in being more than my friend. I'm not sure I know how to figure that out and if I do decide she's interested, how do I act on that? I know the "bible" probably covers this but I'm new and haven't gotten through it. anyone got some quick adivce?:) I'd like to do something soon to take our relationship to the next step, the next level, before she loses interest but I don't want to seem too eager

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What to do you mean just go for the kiss? You'll probably ruin this poor boy. Guys try to plant those things at the wrong moment all the time. Make sure she knows it's coming before you sneak one and she moves out of your longshot. Work ****y/funny and make her wonder about it, if you think a moment comes be ****y about it and say something like "you must really want me bad, heh... Too bad you might just have to put a little effort into it until I think you're worth it."

Unless you think she's THAT kind of girl and sending you THOSE kind of messages. Then just throw her up against the wall, let her stick her tongue down your throat, and do that dirty dirty little bad girl who needs a good spankin.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes laughing and sitting real close, then the most likely possibility is that she wants to kiss. You want a sure fire way of finding out if she does want to kiss you in that situation. Lean in and shut your eyes as if your gonna kiss her. Then pull back and open your eyes. If shes shut hers and gone forward and is groping the air for your lips; she wanted a kiss. Simple. Plus it drives them mad if you start to tease them like that :D