Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Y'all ever drink wine?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, do you guys ever drink wine?

If so, what kind do you get?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup...Pinot Noir, Beajoulais, Rioja, Chianti mostly. Some other stuff too. I stay away from American wines - not my cup of tea.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never drink.... wine.

- Dracula, 1931

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Franzia, the "wine in a box" company, makes a sangia that I really like. $12 US for a 5L box. Lower alcohol than other wines, but not as headache inducing, either.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I always cook with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food…
Usually a high quality white zin.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like my wine white. Red generally gives me heartburn.

But on the same topic, brewing your own wine can be fun. I've got fruit trees in my yard, and I've been dying to try making booze straight from apples and grapes.

Serenity

Reaction score
I drink mostly white wine, preferably Chardonnay grapes and preferably Chablis, but others work too. I occasionally drink red wine too, I really like Australian Shiraz wines.

I drink wine maybe 40% of the times I drink, if not it's mostly craft beers. I usually don't drink what everyone else is drinking.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm okay with white wine, red wine for me is an instant headache in a bottle.

Was more a suds and shots guy. I don't drink much if any these days.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I drink locally made wine, it's $3 for 1.5 liters. Anything at a store is either cheap trash from which you get a headache or heartburn, or the good stuff is really expensive, but then again good stuff compared to local home made wine is trash, even if it's from France or Italy.

I make wine myself from my own grapes, but I don't get a lot of it, just 35 liters.

I don't get the whole wine culture, when you pay a whole sht load of money for a bottle which is less than a liter. Of course women are into wine, it's glamour.

TheTurtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it. As much as I can, I try to pair it with the food. If you do your homework before dinner with a chick you can come off looking like you "know" wine which can be an indicator of high(er) value and a way to help seal the deal. Also, a good cabernet with steak is fan-effing-tastic. Check out a book called: "What to drink with what you eat". It breaks down different wines to pair with food based on what either what wine you have or what food you are going to eat.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love some wine. Usually Cab or Merlot. Can do many brands.