Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yahoo Personals..anybody notice...?

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

Anybody notice the difference between Yahoo Personals and the other online dating sites?

Man, here in the D.C. Metro Area there are a TON of BBWs! Plus some snotties(opposite of hotties). Some seem more like attention *****s than wanting to meet a bloke,I looked on my matches and I must say, I found only a few that I thought were very attractive, physically.

What is Yahoo personals like in your town or city? Has anyone here had any success on the site?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the same on all the other sites. see my other post on Match Fuglies.

DC is a tough place, probably the toughest from what i hear. you really gotta have game to bag a quality chick, since there are so many power brokers there. a bud of mine spent the summer there last year. he's got a tight game. but he was shot down over and over and over.

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, here in the D.C. Metro Area there are a TON of BBWs![/I]

A ton.....that's like only 6 or 7 of them.

BBW = Big Beached Whale

What is Yahoo personals like in your town or city? Has anyone here had any success on the site?

SW rural Indiana (where I live): Yahoo is pathetic, many stale profiles. Turnover is maybe 2 or 3 new hotties each month with in 50 miles. Nearly all fuglies, princesses, psychos, gold-diggers, drama queens, but hey that's the local population. Even my brother, whose a master PUA can't get much online here.

Los Angeles (where my brother lives): Yahoo works great for me and my brother. Huge selection of hot women ready to meet after one 5 min. IM and one 5 min. phone call. Turnover is great, 30-40 new hot ones each week within 10 miles.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DC is a tough place, probably the toughest from what i hear. you really gotta have game to bag a quality chick, since there are so many power brokers there.
I feel better now ;-)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Tboner,

Do you find that in a rural area, that women are more reluctant to post a picture? I'm not far from you. Obviously, there are women who do not post a pic because they look bad, but on the opposite end of the spectrum, maybe there are hot chicks with no photo. I say this because I met a 9 before seeing a picture of her, and I wonder if it was a fluke.

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt,

Here, in my search maybe only about 40% with pics. I have found a few hotties buried in all those no pic profiles, but women here seem so reluctant to meet or even give phone numbers. My complaint is that it takes so much more work online, than in person.

Women here are very age sensitive, dating only guys that are 1 to 6 years older. This makes it much harder for me online than in real life because I'm 44 which they see in my profile, but I look 25 to 30. In real life, they don't usually ask my age, until it's too late.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lie about your age. Women do.

Are you Tbonus from professionalmuscle?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE

I refuse to lie about my age. I don't want to knock the guys that do, but doing it just because women do isn't a good enough reason for me.

Actually, I've recently saw a women online who I've gone out with and had 'nexted' . She's only a few months older than me and and I've noticed in her profile that she has lowered her age by three years.

I don't know if it's because guys are more strict about wanting younger women or what. I just know that after having a good laugh at her, I had to pause and breath a sigh of relief that I didn't end up dating her because I wasn't sure if she had any other insecurities like her age.

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE

No, I'm not Tbonus.

I always tell the truth and live with the consequences.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently left DC for San Diego. I'm still trying to adjust to people actually being nice and generally in good shape. It's a funny feeling being out here, but I am so glad I left.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Inc

Have you been out politicing yet?

What do you see the big difference between the women here in DC in comparison to the women in San D?

Can anyone else tell their experience on dealing with ladies in different parts of the country?

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inc. ©
I recently left DC for San Diego. ...
Oh!! NO!! Please, not another. There's already too many people here!!:p :p :p