“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

****y remark for locked room

kramerica

New Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I ran into an ex-, a teaching assistant, last week. I arrived for a class early to finish an assignment and as she walked in she was surprised to see me there. We only exchanged pleasantries.

She just wrote now to say it was because she'd thought the room was locked and couldn't figure out how I'd gotten in.

Instead of me saying, "the door was open"....any suggestions for a ****y answer?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
FYI, you could tell her anything and she will laugh (if she likes you).

Don't think too much about this stuff, bro.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
"i got in w/ a special card that only members have"
"you could be a part of this club, but i'd have to check w/ management- me!"
"might even try to get ya a good deal"


that works, and it's funny. might switch things up a lil, make it work
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Slept with the janitor."

laughter

"No, she's REALLY HOT. Have you seen her? Smells a little like Mop-n-Glo, but nice ass."

:D
 
Top