“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

****y is Unattractive

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Hey guys. I just thought I'd share something funny with you guys about C&F and how girls take it.

I went on a stereotypical movie date with this girl I've been interested in for a while. (See previous posts about AFC friend's ex-girlfriend. ;) However, we went early so I had plenty of time to talk with her.

Long story short. The entire time we were making out in my car after the movie, she told me that being "****y" was unnattractive. LoL

Well, obviously something worked.

Any thoughts on women not knowing what they want and DD's "gut-level attraction" theories?

I'm not really asking anything here. Just an open-ended discussion topic.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ Durden

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
No thoughts whatsoever. Just common knowledge: Pay attention to what women do rather than what they say.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
****y vs Arrogant...there's a fine line.
 

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
They also say that they wish the "nice guys" are their type. They don't know what they're talking about. They like ****y, but won't admit it to themselves.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
If you going to do the C+F bit, make sure u do it from the very beginning. Tried doing it 2nd month and she was just in shock, I did not get the response I wanted and looked like an idiot.
 

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2003
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Nowhere
****iness is definitely a positive attribute...if you execute it properly. That is where the problem lies. A lot of people have the ****y but always are short on the funny. As a result, their IL probably drops a bit (not too much, definitely not as much as confessing your undying love for her in a poem or song). If you ask me, the perfect formula balance of C+F is:

25% ****y
75% Funny

Any more and you may be confused for an ass by some girls. If you are mostly funny, ****iness will only enhance your game. Plus you got to have the goods to back it up too. As in say it loudly, proudly, and without a hint of regret in your voice.
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
being ****y is unattractive but being Funny while you show her your ****y behavior is attractive.. or if your plainly talking about confidence or ****yness then confidence always is attractive.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
The thing about that is you can always sense when somebody is being something they are not it always shows so when a nice guy is trying to act ****y or obnixious it comes off as neing mysogintic and he sounds frustated with women and he's lashing out which is "AFC' or what not .



****y does not equal confidence in fact it means your insecure and want the world to know who you are.A confident guy does not GIVE A FUKK about what women think of them PERIOD!!

Funny? what if a guy 's just not funny ? They are people that serious and no non-sense type of guys ..so they can't get puzzy?
Please DO NOT TAKE THIS **** SERIUOSLY .Use common sense.
 
Top