"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

****y girl out-doing me lol, help!

unnamed04

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Newcastle, Australia
I've been reading these forums for a while now, but havn't needed to post until now, so here it is!

Ok, the background. There are two girls in question, A and B, who are strangely enough, good friends. I work with them both.

I was at a party a while back and A wanted to hook up with me (I didn't realise at the time AFC to the max; I found out tonight when she called me when she was drunk, she also mentioned that she thought that I hooked up with B then) but I was sorta into B at the time (the start of some minor oneitis, but i'm over it now i hope).

So 2 weeks foward, i've been workin on B. I spoke to her on the phone for a while once (oops) and she's called be a few times since then and we had a short chat. I havn't really spoke to her much in the past 3/4 days, i've cut off contacting her. At work though, she sorta gets my sometimes with some good calls which I can't think of any responses :mad:

For example I might ask her to do something (part of the job) and she might say "not for you" in her own little ****y way. Ok, I can only think of that at the moment, but I know that she is into me (A told me today, she was a little jealous, beacuse she thought that me and B got together at that party), so I need some sorta things to say to seal the deal.

I guess the oneitis is sorta there, but the other half, I just wanna get some practice.

B also, is a huge fan of saying, "did you miss me?". I don't know what to say to that. One time I said "I missed you as much as you missed me" and she said "well then I didn't miss you because you didn't miss me". Like seriously the stupidest convo's but I got nothing lol (oh the truth hurts :D)

In the end I would prefer to have B. B knows that I could have A, so perhaps I should and leave B thinking about it? Arg! Time to sleep!

I totally understand if that did not make any sense :)

Thanks for any tips/help you can give.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
38
well you are in a predicament, but its a good one. it seems that either one of these girls could easily be yours...you say you are leaning toward B so then you know what you want. By the way the 3/4 day break was a good idea, so call her up and ask what shes doing this weekend and take her out..it will keep her guessing because you cut off contact then asked her out.

But you say you both work with these girls...ive had some experiences that made work extremly fun :p but extremely difficult after the fling had ended, i dont konw what kind of work enviroment your in, but i would think about it before i asked her out.

hope this helps...Good Luck
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Grats on signing up.

Stop worrying so much. Stop caring so much about saying the perfect thing. Just let everything flow!
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
embrace your sexuality.
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
You're lucky to have this ****y girl. You can practice your ****y and funny with her and improve. Try and beat her in these '****y remark fights' and don't be afraid of the occasional failure. :)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top