Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y funny?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kaine,

I used to laugh them off, but what can you do when someone you respect and really like keeps saying odd things like that. And they are unsolicited. Sometimes i feel strange when I talk to him now and I don't really know what he's going to say next. but, he's really a great guy and I don't want anything to mess up our friendship. I just wonder if it's normal for a guy who just sees you as a friend to say such things and how I should handle it when he does.

AFK, have you ever heard of projection...(hint: it's a psychological term, son). I think you've just proven that YOU need to chillax.
SB;)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Yep. Thank god for people like Vincent. I love you man.
I am teh winnar!

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of projection and I think you know that. Why don't you enlighten me o' great one instead of just trying to make you seem so much smarter than me? Remember, I'm only 16. Just a wee little "boy." I don't know anything you know...just a little kid who needs to chillax.

I'll just leave it at here. You keep on wondering what your fantasy lover wants to do to you. But that ego you have is not confidence. It is blindness.

And that naive attitude you sprinkle on your posts is not childish innocence. It is attention wh*ring.

Cheers.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Vincent do you play CS? What's your sn if you do. btw, thanks to you and Lik and all those Starcraft people for jacking my goodbye thread a while back lol.:D I was like, "hot damn wtf happened here."
nope I don't.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's an attention whoore, AFK? Is it someone who posts angrily on someone elses thread FOR NO APPARENT REASON AT ALL? Is it someone who posts on a message board and then accuses other poeple who do the same of being an attention whoore? Or, is it maybe a young guy who should be in bed because he has school tommorow but he's posting on a message board instead without his parents knowledge because they don'y pay enough attention to him?

Well, if liking a lot of the guys on this board enough to want to communicate with them because I think they are cool like my other male friends means I'm an attention whoore, then HELL YAH! That's what I am! And I guess so is everybody else here. How am I any different than anyone else here? Is it just because I'm a girl? And don't say it's because of my posts because they are NO worse than some of the other's around here and YOU know it!
SB;)

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so true seabreeze. My parents neglect me boohoo. I have school tomorrow boohoo. Good going. You seek to strike at my family to try to hurt me. Good ****ing going.

I'm not against women at all on sosuave. I'm against attention wh0res. Other people have posts just as bad as yours, but it's because they're posting it because they really don't know wtf is going on. They're here to get some practical help.

Btw, you should go to sleep too. Night. I won't post again here after this. It'll go on and on and it should be taken elsewhere. Attack my family some more while I'm gone why don't you? It was definitely uncalled for. awww AFK's a little touchy? Go ahead say that too. You're bull****. I know it. And that's good enough for me.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn. Yep. That's what I get for arguing with a sixteen year old. (shakes head).

Maybe I'm too sensitive, but, I'm just trying to prevent myself from getting really offended and feeling insulted. So, how should I respond to my friend in a positive way?
SB

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is that he wants to have sex with you with no strings attached, and doesn't really see you as a friend.

Either do him, or move on and find new friends.

My 2 cents.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give him any fuel to feed his fire. Be absolutely neutral, no flirting back and no acting so he believes you're playing hard to get (no challenge). Don't even laugh just smile, brush it off and move on to something else.

For the moment I would in your situation adopt an attitude which accepts it as part of his nature, take it for granted and stop second guessing it unless he blatantly oversteps your boundaries.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Engestu,

I've though about that. But this guy has helped me through a lot and whether or not he considers me a friend, I consider him one and I'm a very loyal person.

Kaine,

That's good advice. I don't think he knows that I'm not getting his sarcasm and that it hurts me. But, I guess I'll continue to do what I've been doing and just ignore it. Thanks.
SB;)