Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y funny?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

What exactly is ****y funny and how do you know the difference between it and a veiled insult? How can a girl tell that the guy really likes her or if he's just being a sarcastic ass because he's jealous for some reason?
SB;)

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think C+F is coexsist with a sarcastic personality. although other people can pull it off some guys it may seem forced.

like a good ****y + Funny would be this.

"I love the x-files!"

"Only you.. "

OR

"you think this looks good on me?"

"defenitly, but a little more off the neck and show more ass and you'll be 100% :p"

pretty easy..

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, would a guy that your pretty good friends with do this if he was attracted and wanted something more with you?
SB

Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
So, would a guy that your pretty good friends with do this if he was attracted and wanted something more with you?
SB
are u gay ? im not sure the don juan forum is ..... experienced in this.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 words:

The...
Way...
They...
Say...
it...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
are u gay ? im not sure the don juan forum is ..... experienced in this.
lol earth to you, seabreeze is a chick

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
wtf is this. Seriously I think there are girl forums for this. It also looks like a question some 15 year old would ask.
lol, hey be nice to seabreeze she's a chick. Oh wait...

Yeah seabreeze get the hell out you stupid broad ;)

freeque

Reaction score
She's posting to get confirmation of her alleged attractiveness. It's getting tedious, and I do not mean that in a ****y or funny way.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Vincent. I swear if the insanity doesn't stop I'll be forced to post some nude pictures:eek: ! JUST KIDDING!!!!

What do you mean by the way they say it? What if theY sprinKle it in between saying nice things to you. Like they say good things, but, somehow you sense that they are being sarcastic in the midst of it? I have this guy who's a friend and he always makes these wierd comments along with the compliments that he gives me. Like he wants to let me know that he likes me, but he also doesn't at the same time. For example, something like: "You're so sexy, smart and attractive and I would really love to have sex with you, but having sex with my girl is so much better. You are such a strong temptation that I have to stay away from you, but I'm totally committed to and love my girl more than you, you're no competition. You are totally not a slut, but all you ever think about is sex." Something like that.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by the way they say it? What if theY sprinKle it in between saying nice things to you. Like they say good things, but, somehow you sense that they are being sarcastic in the midst of it?
Then you're probably not attracted to him, and/or they are playing mind tricks on you to confuse you and make you think about them more. That in a sense is being ****y and funny
I have this guy who's a friend and he always makes these wierd comments along with the compliments that he gives me. Like he wants to let me know that he likes me, but he also doesn't at the same time. For example, something like: "You're so sexy, smart and attractive and I would really love to have sex with you, but having sex with my girl is so much better. You are such a strong temptation that I have to stay away from you, but I'm totally committed to and love my girl more than you, you're no competition. You are totally not a slut, but all you ever think about is sex." Something like that.
That sounds like C&F to me, he's also playing hard to get.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFK Protector,

All of this DJ stuff is new to me, so I am finally realizing what some men do to me or have been doing all along. This friend that I am speaking of is starting to confuse me and a man confusing a woman has no age limit, kiddo. If you haven't noticed, we all mature to the age of 18 years old, and when it comes to male/female relationships we STAY THERE! (so to speak) Anyone who thinks they totally understand male/female relationships just because they are older is over confident and in for a rude awakening. My friend just tells me that he sees me as a friend and then he'll make these comments. I like him as a friend and I'm just trying to understand his motives, I don't care if you guys think I'm attractive (I don't even know what the heck that new guy freeque is talking about).

Can someone explain to me why people post on my threads if they don't like me? JUST MOVE THE FREAK ON!!!!

Okay, I'm all right now. carry on.
SB;)

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your mature reply Vincent. That helps a lot.
SB:)

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFK Protector,

All of this DJ stuff is new to me, so I am finally realizing what some men do to me or have been doing all along. This friend that I am speaking of is starting to confuse me and a man confusing a woman has no age limit, kiddo. If you haven't noticed, we all mature to the age of 18 years old, and when it comes to male/female relationships we STAY THERE! (so to speak) Anyone who thinks they totally understand male/female relationships just because they are older is over confident and in for a rude awakening. My friend just tells me that he sees me as a friend and then he'll make these comments. I like him as a friend and I'm just trying to understand his motives, I don't care if you guys think I'm attractive (I don't even know what the heck that new guy freeque is talking about).

Can someone explain to me why people post on my threads if they don't like me? JUST MOVE THE FREAK ON!!!!

Okay, I'm all right now. carry on.
SB;)
1) Bravo on a long post.
2) On a long bullshat post.
3) Did I say I understood relationships? If I did why am I here?
4) I don't think you speak for everyone. I'm sorry. You're not that great. In fact, you're not great at all.
5) He's your friend. F-R-I-E-N-D. Do you not know that he's just doing it for kicks? Chillax. Once again, get your head on straight and realize not everyone wants to have wild sex with you. God...
6)
My friend just tells me that he sees me as a friend and then he'll make these comments. I like him as a friend and I'm just trying to understand his motives
WHAT THE F*CKITY **** ****? Let me hold you hand through this. He sees you as a friend, like you said. You like him as a friend, like you said. And you want to UNDERSTAND HIS MOTIVES?!?!? WTF?!?! Goddam, you have a big ass ego. He has no motive you said it yourself. HE SEES YOU AS A FRIEND.

7) I never said I didn't like you. But before I answer you question, answer me this: Why the hell are you such an attention wh*re? Why? Something bad happened to you as a kid?

8) Don't even answer that last one. I've had enough bull for one thread.

9) You're done? Carry on? Who do you think you are? At least show some respect please...I'm 16, yeah, but you don't have to treat me like a peasant o' highness.

10) meh, I just wanted 10 points.

ok I'm done. "carry on":rolleyes:

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seabreeze; ****y & funny, neghits, whatever, it sounds pretty damn flirty. Also a lot of compliments (disguised as they are)

Pretty sexual in tone by the sounds of things, if he's talking sex, then he's thinking it.

I tend to agree with some of Vincent's comments.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SB
i've ONLY done this to girls i've been attracted to