The Brufri
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2004
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
I have read lots of books about seduction techniques, provided by so called authorities on the dating camp, and it seems to me that the whole ****y & Funny mind frame its the biggest asset you should learn and internalize for PU. I would like to share with you two stories that emphazise how important is for you to behave like that:
1) Two years ago while working on some company with some friends I met this girl that was just hired to be our co-worker and help us with some things. She was a 6. I wasnt attract to her at all. As the days gone by, we started to chat a little bit more as she did with the other guys, just some ordinary fluff talk. As we got to know more about each other I felt very confortable talking to her. Note that at the time i didnt know any techniques, I didnt know how to play the game. Suddenly, in the second week, I started playing cool with her, making fun of her on every possibility I had, busting her balls whenever she would show any IOI or talk about other guys. I behaved like that during the next days and soon I noticed she started to change her body language towards me. She would touch me on every possibilty she had, she would keep deep EC with me and laugh at every single thing I said. At the third week she basically asked me out and I said no, that we were just friends and she was misunderstanding our relation, but I said that in a very playful way. She kept following me and inviting me to go out with her untill I did. We stood together for about a month untill I LJBF´s her. End of the story: I still receive her emails and phone calls once in a while and in her own words: "I love your sense of humor". Unfortunely, I lost my natural C&F frame i had and didnt use it with chicks anymore. I became again the nice serious guy untill now..
2) Last week: I was chatting with this chick on the internet I had just met minutes ago. Started asking her some small fluff talk, she wasnt showing any IOI and then out of the blue I threw heavy C&F stuff on her. But really serious stuff that I learned from Senor Fingers posts, about ROLE REVERSAL, ROLE PLAYING, QUALYFING, DISPLAYS OF ****YNESS and NEG-HITS. I took every answer from her and turned to my favour. I played hard to get and was the prize. I kept playing this game and in 30 minutes she was all over me, she gave me her number and we met the next day.
I think the whole C&F vibe can be really powerfull although im very new to all this stuff. I wish I could master this technique and use it with really hot babys but I feel very insecure yet.
I wanna hear about other guys that are used to this method and were sucessfull.
- The Brufri
1) Two years ago while working on some company with some friends I met this girl that was just hired to be our co-worker and help us with some things. She was a 6. I wasnt attract to her at all. As the days gone by, we started to chat a little bit more as she did with the other guys, just some ordinary fluff talk. As we got to know more about each other I felt very confortable talking to her. Note that at the time i didnt know any techniques, I didnt know how to play the game. Suddenly, in the second week, I started playing cool with her, making fun of her on every possibility I had, busting her balls whenever she would show any IOI or talk about other guys. I behaved like that during the next days and soon I noticed she started to change her body language towards me. She would touch me on every possibilty she had, she would keep deep EC with me and laugh at every single thing I said. At the third week she basically asked me out and I said no, that we were just friends and she was misunderstanding our relation, but I said that in a very playful way. She kept following me and inviting me to go out with her untill I did. We stood together for about a month untill I LJBF´s her. End of the story: I still receive her emails and phone calls once in a while and in her own words: "I love your sense of humor". Unfortunely, I lost my natural C&F frame i had and didnt use it with chicks anymore. I became again the nice serious guy untill now..
2) Last week: I was chatting with this chick on the internet I had just met minutes ago. Started asking her some small fluff talk, she wasnt showing any IOI and then out of the blue I threw heavy C&F stuff on her. But really serious stuff that I learned from Senor Fingers posts, about ROLE REVERSAL, ROLE PLAYING, QUALYFING, DISPLAYS OF ****YNESS and NEG-HITS. I took every answer from her and turned to my favour. I played hard to get and was the prize. I kept playing this game and in 30 minutes she was all over me, she gave me her number and we met the next day.
I think the whole C&F vibe can be really powerfull although im very new to all this stuff. I wish I could master this technique and use it with really hot babys but I feel very insecure yet.
I wanna hear about other guys that are used to this method and were sucessfull.
- The Brufri